It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible prove of 'Flathearth and Mandela memes' pushed by Socialmedia platforms.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

The Mandela Effect is clearly being pushed by someone, you only need to look around on ats to see that, it's so obvious it's annoying.

It's the reasons that someone would want to push something like this that we need to get to the bottom of. Could be someone is trying to divert our attention from something else or maybe just some pranksters that are trying to see if they can make something that's complete BS a mainline conspiracy subject.

My advice is to ignore it, and like most things, eventually it will go away!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GmAndre

Nobody can touch your mind. Unless you willingly accept it. Cope with that.

I beg to differ , Magicians do it all the time , messing with somebody's mind without consent is easy it's called NLP and it works like a charm. But adapting/modifing searchresults to get an agenda pushed is the 'real stuff'.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

The Mandela Effect is clearly being pushed by someone, you only need to look around on ats to see that, it's so obvious it's annoying.

Good advice ! Well I already ignore The Mandela.... It's also for me way to obvious.

It's the reasons that someone would want to push something like this that we need to get to the bottom of. Could be someone is trying to divert our attention from something else or maybe just some pranksters that are trying to see if they can make something that's complete BS a mainline conspiracy subject.

Well I don't believe it are pranksters (like the the Hacker did it theory). It's just going on way to long (9 months or more). Also as I said in this tread it looks more and more like searchengines favor Mandela and flatearth.But I do agree that is looks like an attempt to discredit conspiracy. In a way with controlled internet it looks like there is some kind of war against conspiracy theorists. Most 'good' conspiracy's don't get the attention anymore (just press the new button on the main bar). At the same time outlandish ideas get more attention than they deserve. Pranksters? well , maybe some of it but not all. To me it looks more like a coordinated attack to discredit CT'ers.... like :

Mainstreamer : Them Conspiracy Theorists believe the earth is Flat HAHAHA.[i/]

for now I'm just ignoring ME/FE but the real problem is that youtube ALG is pushing memes (well that's my opinion).So in the future other fake CT's will be pushed and eventually nothing will be solved by the CT communnity anymore...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

This is me. But on FB I have a Tom Bedlam account for my ATS friends. I don't share out my RL name.

Sergeant Tom is what I would have told you in my former life.

Somehow FB thinks I should be friends with Tom Bedlam. I find it amusing. We have so much in common.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
well I recently got a new gaming pc, so I know that my MAC address is irrelevant to how they track me. I did not log into youtube with any account but I received recommendations for videos relating to the games installed on my pc, specifically steam games.

Which means that steam shares this info with YT and that makes me very uncomfortable.
What if windows also shares my info with YT..?

The best part is, it's probably all legal.
God I hate the internet.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

Nobody can touch your mind. Unless you willingly accept it. Cope with that.

I beg to differ , Magicians do it all the time , messing with somebody's mind without consent is easy it's called NLP and it works like a charm. But adapting/modifing searchresults to get an agenda pushed is the 'real stuff'.

Can't change the timeline with that new-age mesmerizing methods you refer to. Fail is imminent. Even the thought of it is hilarious. I know it is easily done by the proper technology - yes, in Sci-fi movies at least. Reality, at present is a bit denser than our dreams. Make an ant to move a boulder!? What this gung-fu is all about, learn me too... please.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

..with that new-age mesmerizing methods you refer to.

Naahhh... not new age based on psychology real stuff...

NLP = neurolingistic programming... well it's off topic. But hey ok...
base for manipulating people by the media...

I hope you find it interesting...

Again on topic , one trick in NLP is it to prepare people for certain thoughts and than present the stimulus... I a way I think that is what the YT algorithm does en-masse. So in a way it prepares people to accept mandela and flatearth...

here is a wiki link to NLP en.wikipedia.org...

Good luck learning

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Tom Bedlam ... 50 shades of FB

Well I'm a source of socket puppets too.... ah... online live so complex and again so simple

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

well I recently got a new gaming pc, so I know that my MAC address is irrelevant to how they track me. I did not log into youtube with any account but I received recommendations for videos relating to the games installed on my pc, specifically steam games.

via the same router I assume ?... I think they use IP or so. If not I'm very worried ! Then steam gives info to YT that's Bad

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well, for me, noticed stuff was different years ago. Way before I ever heard of the Mandela Effect.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Thank you very much for the positive attitude. Its mostly appreciated.

But sorry. Your comment is absurd in its cognitive structure.

Naahhh... not new age based on psychology real stuff...

I don't know even how to comment it.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

They will have to use MAC addresses, if they use IP then all the same adds will appear on different machines in ie. your wife will get your ads for electric razors, but I have a different MAC, which means they can see my steam games...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What the bloody hell is the Mandella effect? Is it if you get something wrong and you get put in jail for 10 years and then let out to become president of your country?
I will not look it up as I'm to pi"s ar"ed and bored with it and I don't know what it is.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Well that's completely beside the point (did ya read the post)... this post isn't about the ME but about how YT is pushing it in the searchresults/comments.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

, if they use IP then all the same adds will appear on different machines in ie. y

...and then there is cookies in the browser. But could be MAC adressses anyway thanks for your reaction.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

hmmm.... sorry not an english native (I'm Dutch guy on clumps with a sense of humor) .but did you see the vid.... about NLP.
I meant NLP has nothing to do with NEw-age.

Greetings.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I am aware of NLP. I referred to NLP as a "new-age mesmerism". I thought all Dutch guys know well English

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

They are not pushing CT. YT and others are just sitting back and laughing at the childish behaviour of millions adults who have nothing to do but push stupid theories around.

Flat Earth and Mendela are the most stupid and nonsensical of them all.

Don't get me wrong there are real conspiracies out there but doing a YT on them does not change anything.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Agreed 👍

In my opinion it's about time the mods on this site started being a bit more pro-active on these subjects by putting threads like these in the hoax bin, where they belong.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
originally posted by: jamespond

pro-active on these subjects by putting threads like these in the hoax bin

Well don't get me wrong I fully understand the Mods ME/FE are valid CT's giving them their own niche would just only partially solve the problem. Putting them in the hoaxbin is just ignoring the problem. Most FE meme's come from YT and other social platforms. Combine this with the fact that Freespeech/hatespeech has become an issue and the picture becomes very clear

Psyosp are Phasing-out ATS and other sites by prepping the public to associate them with ridiculous conspiracy ideas.

Anyways , that said I still don't know what to make of ME ?!

edit on 7182016 by frenchfries because: formatting and link phasing-out added

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join