It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter leader DEMANDS money from white people [SNIP]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I was thinking of having someone create a browser add on that blocks any and all articles with BLM. then creating a list of black owned businesses/artist/athletes that support BLM and their products and use the BDS method on them. Once they start losing money quickly i see the support for their movement stopping quickly and the black supremist movement die out.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
She is a right N word.

Thats right a she is right numpty

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Your thread title is a lie OP, and it's been pointed out to you many times.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

how is it a lie, is she not telling white people to stay away unless shielding black people from police and telling them to give her and other black people money. that's pretty plainly written in her article more than once.

edit on 15-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

The part where is states "Black Lives Matte Leader".

It's a lie.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Because White people don't say some stupid things too? But we'll just shut up the stupid Black folks, right?

Keep playing the game... keep letting yourself be divided and conquered as they lead you by the nose... and then be ready to give up your wallet and your car keys and everything you hold dear... because that's where this crap is taking us.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
She got her reparations already she just can't remember because she ate them.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Soon they will be attacking and robbing the non black people who mindlessly go support these racist terrorists. What a bunch of idiots, the sheeple who are walking into the terror dens, but these terrorists cannot be allowed to confiscate money and lands like their fellow ISIS jihadists have done to set up terror states. BLM = terror, they call for murder and theft in pursuit of establishing a power base.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

This is disgusting. Also, I hate the ineptitude of BLM... but has anyone here checked to see if she's actually affiliated with BLM? Hint: she's not.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

So I said leader .... attempted to change to ORGANIZER but was too late.

So....... because of ONE word you totally dismiss the entire thread?

For you...... why I even went through Youtube looking for videos of whites threatening to murder blacks and came up with little to nothing HOWEVER when I reversed the theme of blacks wanting to kill whites .... well there came numerous pages.

And this is NOT race baiting........ simply facts......

Many, many videos available of blacks wanting to kill whites...... and I can do this all day with youtube videos so there MUST be an issue.....can you tell me what it is?

Why do these black people want to kill white people?

Please explain? And then give me the solution to stop this.......

Waiting for your reply.......

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

So I said leader .... attempted to change to ORGANIZER but was too late.

So....... because of ONE word you totally dismiss the entire thread?

For you...... why I even went through Youtube looking for videos of whites threatening to murder blacks and came up with little to nothing HOWEVER when I reversed the theme of blacks wanting to kill whites .... well there came numerous pages.

And this is NOT race baiting........ simply facts......

Many, many videos available of blacks wanting to kill whites...... and I can do this all day with youtube videos so there MUST be an issue.....can you tell me what it is?

Why do these black people want to kill white people?

Please explain? And then give me the solution to stop this.......

Waiting for your reply.......

I guess according to you guys (lol.) this guy is a BLM leader to, this white man telling a crowd of minorities to kill police officers?

he's organizing it, he's on the mic.

Right?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
400 years of trauma eh? She doesn't look 400 years old to me. So I guess centuries of abuse finally boiled down to new cars and laptops for her [and her oppressed people.] Easier to complain than work.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

And then give me the solution to stop this.......

A cell phone, laptop, and land? I mean, once they all have "things" it'll fix the root of the problem right?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

" And once you have spoken your mind, have to guts to back up what you believe."

MY step father taught me this: I may not agree with you, but I will respect you more if you believe in something and have the balls (I'm a woman, but you get the idea) to stand up for what you believe in.....

and So I have.

I have been reading this thread all am.....I took a small break to ride
my bike up Howard in Rogers Park (ya'll in Chicago may know where this is) and I saw a LOT of angry black males....one in a friggin black cape yelling BLACK LIVES MATTER.....I saw drugs being dealt on the corner, booze in brown bags being consumed.....and though it didn't happen today, I normally get "what YOU doing here, White girl?"

I believe that this race war crap is being started ON PURPOSE.......a citizenry divided cannot fight....keep this in mind, ya'll.....

I am 50 years old and THIS IS NOT the America I grew up in...this is NOT the America my Dad and granddad went to war to defend......Though I would be called a racist for my beliefs (not because I really am a racist...people need to have the real definition of a racist SEARED into their brains before they spout off......) because I DO believe that I don't owe ANYONE a GD thing!

Anyhow, sorry if this sounds strong (and to whom I am responding to, I am sorry to rant on my reply to you) but if we, as AMERICANS, want this country to go up in flames.....just keep on fighting like this.....the REAL evil doers are laughing at us right now and WANT the destruction....

peace ya'll...now back to reading all the anger......

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

If she doesn't want the bacon I will gladly take it for her!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I won't give this generation a single cent of my money I earn

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
i love how blacks complain about slavery and whites owe reparations. i wish every black knew this fact:

At the peak of black slavery in the South, only 6 percent of Southern whites owned slaves. If you include the white people in the North, it means that only 1.4 percent of white Americans owned black slaves at the HEIGHT of slavery. An estimated 3,000 blacks owned a total of 20,000 black slaves in the year 1860.

if your black - shove slavery up your arse... 1.4 %? seriously you complain about 1.4% of white people owning slaves 150 years ago?

look how many blacks owned slaves... ask yourselves for reparations. stop using this as an excuse to hate white people.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
at least she had the guts to say what we all already suspected,black people just want more free stuff.

Here`s what I`m wondering about the whole reparations thing, should a white person who just immigrated to the U.S. and arrived here yesterday have to pay reparations?
Who should be considered white? should asians have to pay reparations? what about hispanics? what about middlle eastern people?
what about me,should I have to pay? my ancestors didn`t arrive in america until 1907 well after slavery ended they arrived poor and discriminated against.A black person born in america today has life a lot easier than my ancestors did when they arrived with nothing in a strange land and had build a life for themselves.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: korath
400 years of trauma eh? She doesn't look 400 years old to me. So I guess centuries of abuse finally boiled down to new cars and laptops for her [and her oppressed people.] Easier to complain than work.

What is truly amusing is it is 400 years of America, you know, the USA treating them this way. 400 years!

Isn't the USA only 240 years old?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
here is an idea. ..

Come take it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join