It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter leader DEMANDS money from white people [SNIP]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The ignorance is outstanding.

White slaves? The Ottomans kept slaves, Irish were slaves. Plenty of cases of non-black slaves. Heck I know a chap with an old local advertisement date 1850's stating 28 good white slaves, well-trained, obedient and perfect with children. 2 black slaves both mute and it mentions relinguish firearms, rapiers and blades at the door of the auction as it's held in a public house. I'll see if I can get some pics.

Times have changed a lot, but even in the past slaves were not reserved to race. Racist times, where people based the skin colour on what job a slave would do, people wanted slightly educated people to work in their house and the education usually came from those religious Sunday schools. It's probably worth mentioning family members were usually the ones to sell other family members into servitude.

It's the damn 21st century, nobody is suppressing BLM members on the ability to learn. The internet is a amazing resource. Use it, get educated on the cause you seem so adament to take up. Then maybe, just maybe someone will have the time of day for BLM protestors but in the meantime. Shut up being ignorant.
edit on 15-7-2016 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

Throwing baseless and inaccurate accusations of racism around for seemingly no reason is really hurting your case.

Kinda like Black Lives Matter

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Disagreeing with the woman outlined in the OP makes me a potential racist? Dafuq? Now you want strangers dead?

No, I disagree with her too. Your thread title on the other hand is racist as hell and invites the repugnant element that dwells on here to chime in with their garbage rhetoric. You clearly lack common sense.

and if all racists, black/white whatever want to find a field somewhere and have a race war, and kill each other by all means i'm all for it. Just leave me out of it

the world will be better off

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Throwing baseless and inaccurate accusations of racism around for seemingly no reason is really hurting your case.

Kinda like Black Lives Matter

don't lump me in with BLM. oh, and yes, this forum is a hotbed for racist rhetoric and propaganda. but you can go on and pretend that it hasn't been for awhile now.

(post by supremecommander removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Exactly, black people tend to use the 'n' word a lot, but I wouldn't recomment you do it if you're white, especially in the company of black folks.

Some things are best not repeated... as if someone else spewing nasty crap like that gives the rest of us the green light to join in, sorry but it doesn't work like that.

You can't attack a person for spewing hate when you're quite happy to repeat it - the OP wasn't quoting the woman concerned, it wasn't some direct quote. It was malicious in intent if you ask me, oh look - she said that about herself, I'll just say that about her, too.

Point is, any disenfranchised or confused black folks come on here, see the title and probably not even bother to read the thread....

Came here to be objective, to try and find out what BLM actually stand for, torn between both sides...sees thread title and that's the tipping point - a thread labelling a supposed BLM leader a 'fat black bitch'

You're an idiot. You're the problem.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: samerulesapply

Exactly, black people tend to use the 'n' word a lot, but I wouldn't recomment you do it if you're white, especially in the company of black folks.

Some things are best not repeated... as if someone else spewing nasty crap like that gives the rest of us the green light to join in, sorry but it doesn't work like that.

You can't attack a person for spewing hate when you're quite happy to repeat it - the OP wasn't quoting the woman concerned, it wasn't some direct quote. It was malicious in intent if you ask me, oh look - she said that about herself, I'll just say that about her, too.

Point is, any disenfranchised or confused black folks come on here, see the title and probably not even bother to read the thread....

Came here to be objective, to try and find out what BLM actually stand for, torn between both sides...sees thread title and that's the tipping point - a thread labelling a supposed BLM leader a 'fat black bitch'

You're an idiot. You're the problem.

Exactly, which is why I knew from the door that the OP had ill intent with this thread.

but in the manner of the typical, cowardly racist, OP will deny, deflect, deny, deflect

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Yeah all black people lack responsibility, want to resegregate themselves, yatta yatta same tired racist b.s. day in and day out.

Actions speak louder than words...

(post by supremecommander removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: Vector99

Yeah all black people lack responsibility, want to resegregate themselves, yatta yatta same tired racist b.s. day in and day out.

My personal actions in my own life speak quite loudly because I don't fall into your narrow world view of black people.

Your words however, pretty much confirm that you are an uneducated racist prick.

No, I generalized BLM buddy. If you can't see that movement as a bigoted racist movement, well we might as well put all whites on a boat and ship 'em to Africa.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I would never go to a BLM protest. I would go to a MLK protest though. They need to read up on his cause and maybe carry the torch he lit. But carry the torch the way he did. That guy rocked.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

"...as if was planned"

It was and is being implemented.
soros funding Ferguson protests

I can supply many links all day long but most will only call into question the web sites credibility so why bother. This is what George Soros does, he uses the media and groups of protesters to manipulate the masses.then he profits while changing the world at the same time.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

My personal actions in my own life speak quite loudly because I don't fall into your narrow world view of black people.

Your words however, pretty much confirm that you are an uneducated racist prick.

No, I generalized BLM buddy. If you can't see that movement as a bigoted racist movement, well we might as well put all whites on a boat and ship 'em to Africa.

I am not a BLM supporter.

I prefer not to put anyone on a boat and ship them anywhere. But thats your own racist mentality. NOT MINE

and please...you can say you're generalizing BLM, but you're fooling no one.

and you can call BLM bigots, thats fine with me, just be careful throwing stones in that glass house of yours because you're just as bigoted.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

So all black people want to resegregate?

Who told you that MSM?

What's the ATS motto again?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

because you're just as bigoted.

Um, no, I just hate ignorant rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

So all black people want to resegregate?

Who told you that MSM?

What's the ATS motto again?

That is the attitude of the BLM movement. THAT is what I was referring to when I said that. Would you like some examples?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

because you're just as bigoted.

Um, no, I just hate ignorant rhetoric.

then you should hate your own rhetoric, because its just as bad.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
So white people should pay money?, of course they should these groups always need money don't they, money solves everything doesn't it...

What a absolute absurd situation this has become, imagine if it was reversed and a "white action group" stated the same, the outcry from MSM and every social justice warrior would be deafening. Since this slave trade business keeps getting talked about hows about this?. Get all your members and head over to Isis controlled areas to liberate the Yazidi tribe women and girls who have been sold into the sex slave trade a very real modern problem that is happening right now!!!..

Is this type of thing quite a common mindset now?
WARNING THE CRINGE IS EPIC IN THIS ONE..
youtu.be...

And thinking about it Us British white people are really stupid why have we not demanded cash from ethnic Viking countries for our enslavement?.. I need a new laptop and possibly phone as I have just thrown mine at the fridge after reading the first post so actually I also need a new fridge now as well. Come on you slaving bastards in nordic countries pay me my dues!!!!!!!!..

RA
edit on 15-7-2016 by slider1982 because: link broken

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join