It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter leader DEMANDS money from white people [SNIP]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I wonder how many of the BLM crowd are driving newer and more expensive cars than mine. (I love my car by the way, even with her quirks.) but really, she should be careful what she asks for, some of us white people are driving cars that are more of a pain than they are worth and bank accounts that wouldn't buy you a meal!! and yet, we all know that all the white people are rich and have plenty, while all the poor are so oppressed and have nothing!

bull.....

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I can't afford to donate money but I would send 20 kilograms of bacon to her to support her cause. (I have pigs).

Kind regards,

Bally

I have Chicken so I Guess I can Send Her some EGGS.
Wonder how she likes her Eggs ?
Over Easy or Upside the HEAD
How Stupid can People Get ?

(post by queenofswords removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
They wont to do to white what was done to Them!
....? um to them? to there father? no!
but they are going at it like we did it last week to THEM!

and now They wont white slaves.
so They can be as evil as the people from 100 years ago.
so will Every one have to pay for ALL crimbes from the past?
past 1000 years? or more.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SisterDelirium
my ancestors were part of the underground railroad, can I send them a bill for my ancestors services too?

if the gov't were to offer to pay their plane fare back to africa, wonder how many would take them up on it?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: SisterDelirium
my ancestors were part of the underground railroad, can I send them a bill for my ancestors services too?

if the gov't were to offer to pay their plane fare back to africa, wonder how many would take them up on it?

If we're opting to sue or seek repayment for things that happened 200-300 years ago...sure, why not?

I doubt anyone wants to repatriate their ancestor's lands. This is perhaps especially true considering the fact that the places most guilty of the slave trade are still some of the most guilty in the world of...surprise...surprise... the slave trade.

All of this completely overlooks the fact that slavery has never been more prevalent in the world. You would think that people so upset about the evils of the past would be putting at least a little effort into the CURRENT slave trading in the world.

But, that would be much harder to do than standing on the freeway and telling other people they owe you money for some reason.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

probably not many, life is tuff in most of Africa even today.

that is one thing i never understood, if the ancestors of the black U.S. citizens today didn't like it here why didn't they go to liberia which was founded for free blacks and freed slaves? what i understand is that most of the free blacks and freed slaves wanted to stay in the U.S..

i mean even if they were native born in U.S. in 1822 they weren't that far removed from there ancestors born and brought over from Africa,and still had some of their ancestral culture passed down.

edit on 15-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
I used to care.

I'm getting older now.

I only have one life.

Not gonna waste it fighting black people's battles.

Sorry.

I don't know you, I don't owe you.

And none of us asked you.

Especially me.

And I damn sure don't need you. so get over yourself
edit on 15-7-2016 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

For all your label slinging in this thread, I've yet to see you call out the woman in the OP...(yes the supposed topic) a racist. Why is that?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: dawnstar

probably not many, life is tuff in most of Africa even today.

that is one thing i never understood, if the ancestors of the black U.S. citizens today didn't like it here why didn't they go to liberia which was founded for free blacks and freed slaves? what i understand is that most of the free blacks and freed slaves wanted to stay in the U.S..

i mean even if they were native born in U.S. in 1822 they weren't that far removed from there ancestors born and brought over from Africa,and still had some of their ancestral culture passed down.

if you are born in a particular place, more than likely despite the behavior of others, you will LOVE where you were born.

I was BORN here. Why would I want to leave??

your whole post is basically "if they didn't like how white people treated them back then, why didn't they leave"

pure, unadulterated ignorance.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You have to admit, your post was a bit out of line.

To say they should be thankful for being sold in to slavery based on the conditions in Africa is pretty ignorant.

I'd rather drink crappy water and # in a hole than be sold in to slavery. In fact, I tend to do both when I go camping.
edit on 15-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

First of all, I don't blame white people for a damn thing, I'm doing quite well and probably better than you in life.

2nd, saying that black people should be grateful that their ancestors sold them into slavery is full blown racist, white supremacist rhetoric. No one has to tolerate that ignorance, f#ck your opinion because it stinks and its ignorant.

There is no truth in your words, only rhetoric and simple, neanderthal logic. What is in your words however, is pure hatred for people that you don't even personally know. And that's what makes you small, simple, and pathetic
edit on Sat Jul 16 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join