It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pokémon Go Players Find Another Dead Body

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Wow...

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
This plot to get Millennials to GO OUTSIDE is going to backfire if they keep finding scary things that smell bad.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
OK, I'll Admit it. It was me what did it. I AM....THE POKEMON KILLER.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I S&F because of the brilliant craziness behind the conspiracy idea of Pokemon Go. We needed a good conspiracy theory on that.
However I think the cause and effect is the wrong way round. Your idea is that more people get murdered because of PG, yet I say the likelihood that dead bodies are found is because more people are out and about and more likely to find a dead body than before.

I mean before, a murderer could look at a secluded spot and think "hey, nifty place to dump this body", whilst now they have to think about hordes of PG players appearing in the wierdest places and suddenly the 'secluded' spot ain't so 'secluded' any longer.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I mean before, a murderer could look at a secluded spot and think "hey, nifty place to dump this body", whilst now they have to think about hordes of PG players appearing in the wierdest places and suddenly the 'secluded' spot ain't so 'secluded' any longer.

Very astute observation, and touché.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
pretty crazy how their hasn't been a death officially linked to pokemon go yet with the amount of people outside playing several hours a day. I rolled through the park at like 1am the other night, a park that would usually be completely deserted especially at that time even in the summer.. There was like 40 people at center of the park where the fountain is, at least a quarter of them looked under 12 years old. I thought to myself damn, these kids can't even get kidnapped playing this # because where people play, there's always multiple people regardless of the time. is pokemon go making the streets safe again? people can't even get robbed anymore out here lol, too many cameras out

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join