It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Limo, 4 not 6. I found irrefutable proof. How I beat the Mandela effect / D Wave / CERN

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

The standard wheel diameter for the 1961 Lincoln Continental four door convertible is 14 inches.

Remember that JFK's limo was not much modified over the stock version, if at all.

For example, there was no armor plating, which might have required larger tires and wheels.

The President did have the option of using a version with a "bubble top" that "might" have been bulletproofed, but opted instead for the open car.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpecialSauce

I think it used to be called something different than the Mandela effect.

But confabulation infers a mental disorder or psychological disturbance or issue and has a negative connotation.

Moreover, I did not confabulate the original true limo.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I think the poster may be referring to the Mandala, the ancient symbol of the snake eating its tail in a circle, referencing the cycle of life and history, perhaps, called also, the Ouroboros. Google. Repetitive history and so forth, perhaps.....
edit on 15-7-2016 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

The standard wheel diameter for the 1961 Lincoln Continental four door convertible is 14 inches.

Remember that JFK's limo was not much modified over the stock version, if at all.

For example, there was no armor plating, which might have required larger tires and wheels.

The President did have the option of using a version with a "bubble top" that "might" have been bulletproofed, but opted instead for the open car.

Is that the impostor stretch limo or the original that you are referring to? As I stated in a prior reply, the stretch has '57 or '58 hub caps as well. Not '61 hub caps.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
I think the poster may be referring to the Mandala, the ancient symbol of the snake eating its tail in a circle, referencing the cycle of life and history, perhaps, called also, the Ouroboros. Google. Repetitive history and so forth, perhaps.....

...or he could be referring to the Mandela Effect coined at Dragon Con by Fiona Broome. Due to the masses of people who remembered Nelson Mandela Dying in prison in the 80's rather thank being released, becoming president of South Africa, and then passing in 2013, could he not?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
I think that the two images, being from different frames, show the car from different angles, and that would result in a change in apparent size, right?

Possible.
But not the wheel base.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So what's going on here? I can't tell by the picture, it is too blurry.

Is this supposedly proof that there were originally only four people in that car? That's how I remembered it. Also in the Zapruder film there is now a bullet proof partition between the front and back seats that looks out of place.

I brought this up recently and basically got called an idiot by several people. It is discouraging.

This video shows six people, the partition, and some flowers that pop up and no one seems to remember. Skip to around the 2:15 minute mark.

The zapruder film does seem very different then I remember, just read the comments, I am not the only one.

Apparently I'm just an idiot though.
edit on 15-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
So what's going on here? I can't tell by the picture, it is too blurry.

Is this supposedly proof that there were originally only four people in that car? That's how I remembered it. Also in the Zapruder film there is now a bullet proof partition between the front and back seats that looks out of place.

I brought this up recently and basically got called an idiot by several people. It is discouraging.

You know, GoShredAK, I have seldom seen a topic such as time slips and revised history that has engendered such strong debate. Don't be discouraged. These sciency folks can tell us all they want we just have faulty memories, but certain things just "ring" true or not for people. It's deeper than that, but I'm not looking to incur the wrath of the nay-sayers here. I've spoken about this on this website enough to know there's gonna be little truth exposed by the debate, only shouting down discrepancies. By the very nature of it, proof is very hard to come by.

Maybe instead we should discuss neutrinos since 1962, interfering with radioactive decay, which is supposedly how we keep true time, and affecting the decay rate in discrepancies that cannot be ignored and certainly affect the "standard model" of physics......

It's all the same subject, manifested in different ways, really, from the macrocosmic to the microcosmic.
edit on 15-7-2016 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Here is screenshot of 2011 pic data. the image is 1/6th size. I could not upload it for some reason. Maybe the extension?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn
Here is screenshot of 2011 pic data. the image is 1/6th size. I could not upload it for some reason. Maybe the extension?

Now does that not look a lot different then the one in this video? (around 2:15)

edit on 15-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I think that the two images, being from different frames, show the car from different angles, and that would result in a change in apparent size, right?

Possible.
But not the wheel base.

My point being that when the car is seen from a different angle than straight on, the wheelbase is shorter because the image itself is foreshortened. If the back of the car had been visible a more obvious angle of difference would be visible. Can you upload the shorter image without the back end blacked out?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Possible.
But not the wheel base.

My point being that when the car is seen from a different angle than straight on, the wheelbase is shorter because the image itself is foreshortened. If the back of the car had been visible a more obvious angle of difference would be visible. Can you upload the shorter image without the back end blacked out?

That was the screen shot from 2011. I tried to get more of the entire new fake limo so the dimensions are easier to align. I guess I could go try to grab the exact frame, but the angle difference was uphill about 4 degrees more than the original car. Not so much perspective from angle you offer. If I find the same frame, I'll compare as well and let you know if it comes into play regarding wheel base and length. I just don't see it.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I am a firm believer in The mandela Effect. But, there are 6 people in the limo. The pic in the OP is really blurry.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

No way she shot him. NO way, no how. She was so brave, she jumped on top of him. She woiuld not remove her bloody clothing, she wanted people to see what had been done to him. She was so strong. I believe this with all of my being.
edit on 15-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

Other than Jackie, we can discuss who killed him, I still have no idea. But not her.
edit on 15-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I agree completely. No way did she shoot him. And it's disgusting that it's been made to look as if she did.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: GoShredAK

No way she shot him. NO way, no how. She was so brave, she jumped on top of him. She woiuld not remove her bloody clothing, she wanted people to see what had been done to him. She was so strong. I believe this with all of my being.

Other than Jackie, we can discuss who killed him, I still have no idea. But not her.

I apologize, I really should have mentioned I don't think so either. I also should have mentioned how annoying the narrator is, honestly, I'm sorry.

I was only posting that video as an example of what I think may be different about the car. Which is six people, the glass partition, and that weird bunch of flowers that pops up.

I watched a documentary on the JFK assassination a few years ago and I've seen the Zapruder film several times and this new video seems off to me. I have no way of knowing though, and as time goes by I think more and more I'm just falling for the hype and being gullible.

So id like to just leave it alone for now.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
History is manipulated via publishing of books with diverging content.......today it is also manipulated using social media and the internet.Many people now make hardcopies of data share them and then store them offline because its common knowledge that data is consistantly removed and altered online.There are pictures and video showing the sniper who fired the final shot from the curb/sewer at the forward right position in relation to the limo....you can see the shooter and the smoke from the shot ...you can also see evidence of this final shot in the Zapruder film as a flash of light reflecting off of the front glass of the limo.It is simple to find the snipers in Dealy Plaza.Take a picture of the limo at the exact spots Kennedy was struck at...then simply take a ruler and lay it on the picture and center it on JFKs head....then rotate the ruler as if it were a bullet trajectory.....now line up this trajectory indicator so the pathway away from JFKs head doesnt intersect anyone else......and see where the possible snipers nests were.....you can also use Jackie Kennedy as your focal point because ALL SNIPERS WERE ORDERED TO KEEP HER SAFE AT ALL COSTS AS A PRIORITY....this means from the very beginning of the tactical planning the teams involved were COMPROMISED....they strayed UNDER ORDERS from SOP planning.This means many prime targetting areas were useless and the snipers HAD TO FIND SPECIFIC LANES OF FIRE ND POSITIONS.....based on a flawed structure pigeonholed by a specific order.Years ago a school teacher asked his class to do this to use their rulers and these parameters....then it was later shown by computer graphics that THE FINAL SHOT CAME FROM THE FRONT RIGHT SIDE SEWER .If you follow this method you will find that they used every spot available and there were multiple shooters.For fun you can even use multiple pictures and positions on the route and you can actually SEE WHAT THE SNIPERS SAW AS THE CAR MADE IS WAY.....you can feel when they had the best opportunity and you can then see they took those opportunitys.They were a farce....it was a complete mess and everything went wrong....once you begin to form a bigger picture view you realise how close Kennedy came to making it through the gauntlet of gunfire
wounded but alive.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
this is slowly becoming disclose.tv-esque

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Why are two different photos from different perspectives with one being manipulated trying to be pushed as irrefutable proof of something?

I'll take a photo of a green apple then a photo of a red apple..wth, color change so proof of ME.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join