It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Hillary...How about those "Nice" peaceful Islamic guys now???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Since Hillary is one of the people responsible for creating ISIS, I think your OP has merit.

Hillary also sent them weapons.

I wonder if the weapons and grenades found in the truck have Hillary's, obama's or holder's name on them.

Cheers - Dave

you are off the deep end now.

What I meant by that is are they part if the fast N furious or others weapons deals these retards have been involved with. Apologies if you took it the wrong way, but weapons already did show up in Europe from the fnf operation.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I have no problem with multi-cultural.

I have no problem with anything...as long as it has been voted for by the people.

Multiculturalism does NOT have a democratic mandate - it has been foisted on all Western nations by their governments, and that inevitably means taking in massive numbers of Muslims.

You can't have a multicultural society without Muslims...there's 2 billion of them.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I drink every other Friday when my husband and I go to the VFW post to sing karaoke. Otherwise I'm sober.
And yes I can sing.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

But...you didn't answer the question!

Are you?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Since Hillary is one of the people responsible for creating ISIS, I think your OP has merit.

Hillary also sent them weapons.

So...what about Reagan sending weapons (Hawk and TOW missiles, even) to Iran during a weapons embargo with the intent of securing the release of hostages AND funding the Contras in Nicaragua? (Isreal gave weapons to Iran for us, we replaced said weapons for them, they cut us a check for that, which was promptly diverted to the Contras) Or how about when Reagan sent billions in aid to the mujahedeen because they were fighting the soviets, whom we also at one time allied with? Seems to me there is a precedence in place for this type of behavior.

All politicians are politicians.

Lyndon Johnson only reached out to the black community because, in his words, 'those [people] have to vote for somebody'.

JFK shared national nuclear secrets during pillow talk.

I repeat, all politicians ARE politicians.

I'd post a few links, but this isn't top secret info, and can be found in many a documentary or Google search.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join