It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does any one here work for nintendo??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I was wondering if someone knew a way for me to play my gamecube games on my computer. If someone here works for nintendo and knows how can you please u2u and tell me how. The reason i want to be able to do this is because i am going on a trip and want to play the new zelda game i got on the trip some.

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 01:04 AM
link   

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

LMAO!!!
Too funny!!

AF1

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
PA you just made my day!

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Sorry pizza, couldn't resist.

Wouldn't it be just as easy to bring along your gamecube as your computer? Or is it a laptop?

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I got an alternative for ya junior...

Its called girls get ya one and I promise your gonna have a whole lot more fun than Nintendo!

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
A quick search of Kazaa shows a Gamecube emulator available for download....

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Is this what you need pizza?

DESCRIPTION:
This Redant VGA box allows you to connect a NTSC (North America/Japan) model SNES/N64/Gamecube to your computer CRT monitor.

www.jandaman.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
There is no working gamecube emulator out yet. If any one works for nintendo please help me. Yes it is a labtop.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'd never dl an emulator off kazaa, or an .exe file willingly

check

www.zophar.net for emulation
but like you said there isn't one out.

Take your game cube man.

get one of those carrying cases for like 20 bucks..
hook it up to hotel tv

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Part of the reason I have an X-Box. They are easy to mod as they are basically a full gaming PC. You need to add a chip, download a DVD and replace its OS. Easy as pie. Of course if you want to go online MS will detect that your X-Box is modified. That is where a switch comes in to turn it back to what MS thinks is a standard X-Box. You can do all kinds of crazy things with it once you mod it. Add a gigantic hd, run Linux, play mp3's, dvd's (without buying MS's remote) etc. I will send you some links if you wish.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie
Part of the reason I have an X-Box. They are easy to mod as they are basically a full gaming PC. You need to add a chip, download a DVD and replace its OS. Easy as pie. Of course if you want to go online MS will detect that your X-Box is modified. That is where a switch comes in to turn it back to what MS thinks is a standard X-Box. You can do all kinds of crazy things with it once you mod it. Add a gigantic hd, run Linux, play mp3's, dvd's (without buying MS's remote) etc. I will send you some links if you wish.

I want to know more freddie. i just got x-box and searched and you sem to know all about it. how bout the links?

top topics

join