It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gee, Thanks Obama ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: ketsuko

If he didn't speak, people would complain just the same. POssibly say he was golfing att 8pm.

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around, does Obama blame someone else?

Seriously, the man picks the wrong issues to flap his gums over and the words he says about those issues fall from his mouth like crap from a goose stricken with dysentery. Many of us are well past being done with him and, speaking for myself only here, have been done with him for 7 1/2 years already. I long for the return of a day when I can hear the standing POTUS speak and not feel the urge to vomit uncontrollably.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

This POTUS wants absolutely as much discontent, division, strife, stress, racial tension, religious tension as is humanly possible. It is his ONE and ONLY goal.

It is clear societal collapse into anarchy this country and Big Brother, globalist, control was his mission from the outset!

BTW...OP, Battlebots is awesome!! I LOVED that show! You can tell your son it was my favorite show too. Vlad the Impaler ruled!! Looks like it's even better now (adding it to my watch list!).

edit on 7/15/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: intrptr

Holy crap, battle bots is a lot more hardcore than I remember.

Looks awesome

I know, that looked like two terminators going at it. The battery power, that TASER, and how much power it generated.

Stuff was flying off, the floor was littered with debris and the fiery flaming, wreckage... !

I used to watch it years ago, they were in their infancy compared to what I saw last night.

<< 1   >>

join