It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Starling

Anyone else notice other suspicious anomalies?

The only "suspicious anomaly" I notice is you.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
It sounds like he was a sad, pathetic, angry loser. Problem is, the woods are full of 'em.

When are these killers going to realize that killing other people does not make up for being a loser?

Although I agree that some people are pathetic... i disagree with your notion that 'Loners are loser's, sad and pathetic' and it's all their own fault.

Sometimes you have to know exactly what has happened in someone's life for them to be 'sad, upset & angry' about the World or people/persons. Sometimes it IS other people's fault that that person is sad & angry & alone.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So Nice was a 'lone nut'.

Rather convenient excuse.

Sounds like there's a 'Pack' of 'Lone Wolves' out there.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

He was a radicalized Muslim. Calling him a "sad, pathetic, angry loser" is dismissive and insinuates he was misguided and possibly mentally ill. This was a deliberate, planned, supported and praised terrorist attack.

Calling it anything else supports the narrative that perpetuates the threat to our way of life.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

21 December 2014 Vehicle ramming 0 11 2014 Dijon attack. A man yelling "Allahu Akbar" ran over 11 pedestrians with his vehicle.

22 December 2014 Vehicle ramming 1 10 2014 Nantes attack. A man yelling "Allahu Akbar" ran over 10 pedestrians with his vehicle, killing one, then attempted suicide.

en.wikipedia.org...

Continues on for 2 years.

France got major problems.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

How old are you ??

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

It sounds like he was a sad, pathetic, angry loser. Problem is, the woods are full of 'em.

When are these killers going to realize that killing other people does not make up for being a loser?

Although I agree that some people are pathetic... i disagree with your notion that 'Loners are loser's, sad and pathetic' and it's all their own fault.

Sometimes you have to know exactly what has happened in someone's life for them to be 'sad, upset & angry' about the World or people/persons. Sometimes it IS other people's fault that that person is sad & angry & alone.

I didn't use the word "loner". You did. We are all born alone and die alone. The middle part is up to the individual.
Sorry. People cope with anger, grief, and losing every single day. They don't generally find mass murder an appropriate coping device.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoyBatty

He was a radicalized Muslim. Calling him a "sad, pathetic, angry loser" is dismissive and insinuates he was misguided and possibly mentally ill. This was a deliberate, planned, supported and praised terrorist attack.

Calling it anything else supports the narrative that perpetuates the threat to our way of life.

That's affirmative, I called him a sad angry loser, because he is.
Where's the other eight or ten that helped him, like in Paris, or Manhattan?

Last time I checked, he was alone in his sad, angry, loser lorry.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Which is why this guy is not a 'loner, loser, sad' individual. He is an Islamic Terrorist!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Sorry if its been posted, I didn't read 60 plus pages of thread...

Two days ago...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You know this for a fact, less than 24 hours after the event? You must have some impressive intelligence connections.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RoyBatty

He was a radicalized Muslim. Calling him a "sad, pathetic, angry loser" is dismissive and insinuates he was misguided and possibly mentally ill.

Well there you go. I think all the terrorists are misguided and mentally ill. Of course they are. They would have to be.
The whole "jihad' concept being used the way it is in these times, is misguided, and has elements of brainwashing.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You know this for a fact, less than 24 hours after the event? You must have some impressive intelligence connections.

Nope. I'm just basing my comments on what's being reported at the moment, so on the contrary, you are the one making big claims, so you must be the one with intelligence connections?

So, based on your intel, how many people were actually in that truck?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I would say that anyone who believes that killing innocent civilians in the name of God is indeed mentally ill.

Certainly severely misguided and a danger to the public by any manner or means.

So Terrorist or crazy person there both synonymous with one another if you ask me.

edit on 15-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Nope. I'm just basing my comments on what's being reported at the moment, so on the contrary, you are the one making big claims, so you must be the one with intelligence connections?

So, based on your intel, how many people were actually in that truck?

We have been subjected to numerous terrorist attacks in the last few years, they have all, without exception, been group efforts. You made definitive claims based on emotion, I am making a statement based on past events which, considering the homogeneity of the perpetrators, logically points to the same group time and again.

Your semantic comment that they're all "mentally ill" is facile.

link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Nope. We are in control of our own feelings and emotions. The people that dont realize that are the ones that end up sad and pathetic, depressed "losers".

link   
First pics of driver can't remember if I seen this posted or not...

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Affirmative. They are all mentally ill and have been brainwashed.
That doesn't mean they aren't committing heinous acts based on false teachings and brainwashing.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What the F.

Related to the topic.

EXCLUSIVE: France ‘Suppressed News of Gruesome Torture’ at Bataclan Massacre

France government failed their people.

Nice should have never happened.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: IAMTAT

21 December 2014 Vehicle ramming 0 11 2014 Dijon attack. A man yelling "Allahu Akbar" ran over 11 pedestrians with his vehicle.

22 December 2014 Vehicle ramming 1 10 2014 Nantes attack. A man yelling "Allahu Akbar" ran over 10 pedestrians with his vehicle, killing one, then attempted suicide.

en.wikipedia.org...

Continues on for 2 years.

France got major problems.

with mentally ill people.
source
this is just another mentally ill guy that lost it.

isis/daesh will at some point claim responsibility, they always do, they claimed responsibility for the bomb at old trafford before it was found to be a leftover from a training exercise.
they claimed the new yorker that shot up the gay bar in orlando was theirs too, until it transpired he was gay.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join