It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 34thRight

Yes, if you click the green symbol that looks kind of like the outline of a person's head and torso at the bottom left of my Profile Square (underneath the Star), one of the options that pop up are "Send Message"
edit on 15-7-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So Nice was a 'lone nut'.

Rather convenient excuse.

Yes, the same narrative you love to use when one of your beloved gun owners shoots up a school or movie theater

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Allright, so this inhuman had no ties to any terrorist organization,was not religious, had plastic/fake weapons in his truck yet people are still jumping the ship on the terrorist/isis narrative. You don't have to have a degree from Harward to conclude that there is something odd about all this.

Tunisian authorities said he had no KNOWN ties...French authorities said he wasn't on their watch list...THAT doesn't mean he had no ties to IS...It only means nobody KNEW he had any.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Google image search is your friend.

The pic is of a concentration camp.................there are worse images as im sure you are aware.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So Nice was a 'lone nut'.

Rather convenient excuse.

Quite a few " lone nuts " lately, it seems.

Begs to question ... were they always alone ? Me thinks not ...
edit on 15-7-2016 by 34thRight because: Punctuation

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Allright, so this inhuman had no ties to any terrorist organization,was not religious, had plastic/fake weapons in his truck yet people are still jumping the ship on the terrorist/isis narrative. You don't have to have a degree from Harward to conclude that there is something odd about all this.

Tunisian authorities said he had no KNOWN ties...French authorities said he wasn't on their watch list...THAT doesn't mean he had no ties to IS...It only means nobody KNEW he had any.

That means DGSE failed.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

All suicide bombers are 'lone nuts'.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Just thought I'd add this pic to this...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

He was smarter than the authorities, which makes this more troubling. How many others are lurking below their radar, preparing to strike?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

He was smarter than the authorities, which makes this more troubling. How many others are lurking below their radar, preparing to strike?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Not exactly "Sherlock" .
No terrorist organization has yet taken responsibility for this. Goathumpers from Isis would be all over the Twitter cheering and taking credit for this inhuman act if this lunatic had any ties to them

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Just announced Mohamed's ex-wife is being held by authorities.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

You seriously wonder why? Its all well and good folks from thousands of miles away totally unaffected by what's going on in Europe to have an opinon but to slag people off for being angry hurt upset and wanting retaliation is nonsensical. What would you feel personally if it happened in your city? If you lost your family? If you had no go areas? Open borders immigration? If you knew one group was out to get you? If you're going to comment at least try and empathise with those of us who are now having to deal with this carp almost weekly and are far closer to it than some commenting here! I feel many apologists commenting have rarely if ever actually had to deal with such things, its a case of "oh its happening over there" closes eyes and ears

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

He was not smarter, he was simply unhindered by the political correctness which has crippled law enforcement at home and abroad. He was sitting in a giant unrefrigerated box truck for 9 hours and when the police asked he said he was delivering ice cream. Incompetence abounds, but it is incompetence fueled by a fear of offending, a panic at being reprimanded for targeting a particular group if a complaint is filed, confusion about policy and procedure.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I have scanned as many pages back as I can on this thread (up to p.57) and I've not seen anyone posting about some anomalies I've noticed on the news of this event. And this is ATS!
Here they are:

*My first alarm bells rang when I studied the footage of the truck 'approaching the crowd'.
It was obviously filmed by a 'bystander' from somebody's balcony. It followed the truck moving and stopped just before 'truck hit crowd'. Shaky film, somewhat obscured.
Why did somebody film this truck before knowing what it was going to do? This was not webcam footage. Where did the press get this footage so fast? And where were the real street webcams anyway? Why was this truck allowed to move forward if the street was cordoned off to all traffic for such a large event as Bastille Day? OK, I saw a feeble attempt by a motor bike to supposedly 'stop it', but really...!

*That guy wandering around wrapped in a white blanket was very suspicious to me. Looked staged. But the real clincher is that there was a digital street sign in the photo that read 23/6/16 (23rd June 2016)....Oops!
Does that mean that these scenes were pre-recorded on June 23rd? Had there been a drill earlier, maybe?

*Then I started scrutinizing other photos and film, like the 'dead bodies' on the ground. Big shock factor! One lone camcorder moving through the street filming dramatically graphic scenes of 'dead people' strewn on the ground...and yet nobody in much of a hurry to pick them up, nor trying to screen the bodies from being filmed.
Sorry folks, it just doesn't happen that way...Bodies are just not left there exposed on the ground for people to film.
Where were the EMTs; where were the sounds of ambulance sirens; where was the rush and scurrying of people all over the scene?
Oh, and there was the covered-up body of a child with the doll placed next to it...more shock value to get your compassion going?
Well it succeeded, didn't it?
It started reminding me of Orlando...
Anyone else notice other suspicious anomalies?

link   
It sounds like he was a sad, pathetic, angry loser. Problem is, the woods are full of 'em.

When are these killers going to realize that killing other people does not make up for being a loser?

link   
Despite no official claim from Isis of responsibility.....it seems they have instructed followers to attack tweets from Nice victims and relatives and celebrate the attack & deaths and I quote

To all #IslamicState supporters we ask you to participate in these following hashtags, to show the world the truth about the war on the Islamic state and how they brought this to themselves,” the message read. “Use any Islamic state material and reveal the truth for the world

Isis Supporters Tweet

Yeah love peace & tolerance is sure gonna work with these nutjobs...as someone famous once said "The hate is strong in this one Obi Wan"

link   
I take back what I said earlier... I just watched the video again before the truck hit the crowds and it did speed up just before going behind some trees!

Definately deliberate act of terror... not that it wasn't before, I just thought i never saw the truck speed up... but it did.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Possibly for her own safety through.

Does not mean she was aware or involved.

Although she quite possibly might have been.

Guess we will find out from SKY and there like soon enough.
edit on 15-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join