It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
.......never mind.

edit on 15-7-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

I aware of the fact that we invented the modern idea of what concentration camps constitute, during the Boer war if im not mistaken.

Im sure you are correct they must be wonderful establishments to frequent(NOT). Please dont try and tell me interment camps would be anything other than the death camps Mk2.

Because its plain to see whether you relies there intentions or not. Like i have already said history has a penchant for repeating itself.

link   
a reply to: yuppa

Again ... 20-25 miles per hour. That is not ... and I repeat ... not very fast at all. Regardless of his zig-zagging.

And I should note that I drive vehicles of that size ( and much, much larger ) for a living. So, not to be arrogant, but I have a pretty good grasp of these vehicles and what they can do.

And, no, not fake, most likely. But certainly exaggerated. In MY opinion.

link   
andy06shake you have a good heart and a strong voice, not many people have such things.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Why thank you kind person, you don't seem to bad yourself.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hillary Clinton knows she's on the wrong side of this...she actually went on FOX's O'Reilly Factor last night after refusing to come on...but when Trump just gave an interview...she called in.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Terrorist behind Nice attack a creepy loner; not overtly religious, say neighbor

The monster behind the wheel of a box truck that plowed into Bastille Day revelers in Nice late Thursday was a Tunisian father of three sometimes prone to violence, but not seen by police or neighbors as a religious fanatic, according to French reports.

Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel drove a delivery truck for a living, but rented the 19-ton Renault that he turned into a killing machine on the seaside promenade where French citizens and tourists had just watched a fireworks show. At least 84 people were killed and scores injured by what authorities called an act of terror that only ended when police shot and killed Bouhlel.

French media reported that Bouhlel, 31, was arrested in March after causing an accident when he fell asleep at the wheel of his truck. Divorced, he wore his hair like George Clooney and lived alone in an apartment in Nice’s Abattoirs neighborhood, according to French television station BFM TV.

No terror groups have taken credit for the attack, although ISIS-linked social media accounts have praised it. Al Qaeda has previously called on sympathizers to use trucks and cars to kill innocent civilians.

Bouhlel reportedly rented the truck earlier this week. While the promenade is typically closed to traffic, Bouhlel reportedly told police he was delivering ice cream to the festive crowd, then gunned the motor once past a checkpoint.

Citing Tunisian security sources, the Telegraph reported that Bouhlel was originally from that North African nation’s town of Msaken, near the coastal city of Sousse, where 38 people were gunned down by terrorists in June 2015.

Neighbors told BFM Bouhlel was not overtly religious, but had been depressed – and even aggressive - over his divorce and financial problems.

"He (didn't) pray and liked girls and Salsa," BFM's crime correspondent reported.

A neighbor the channel identified as Jasmine said Bouhlel was "rude and a bit weird” and had his hair cut like the famous actor.

"He kept to himself but would always rant about his wife,” she said. “He had marital problems and would tell people in the local cafe. He scared my children though."

Other neighbors told the channel Bouhlel was handsome, but creepy.

He had a police record that included assault with a weapon, domestic violence, threats and robbery but had no previous convictions for terrorism, the Telegraph reported.

Police raided several locations in and around Nice Friday. After the attack, they found a handgun, rifle and a number of fake weapons and grenades in the truck.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 15-7-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: burgerbuddy

That's a mater of opinion, i think it illustrated my point rather eloquently.

Possibly you would be happier with something like this

That's what internment camps look like, there are other picture available of a more graphic nature i suggest you peruse them at you leisure and discover what happens to a minority of people when others decide there location and ultimate fate.

Looks like a POW camp.

I'm over 60 and I'm pretty sure I'm familiar with wars and all their inhumanity.

But we are drifting from the OP.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

"When the inmates in the Northern Ireland interment camp were relised a large % of them had gained BAs MAs Phds and other training. Interment camps do not always have to be bad to do there job."

Aye and if memory serves there is some speculation as to Auschwitz having a swimming pool.

There is no place in this day of age for such establishments, they are draconian by there very nature and counterproductive to freedom and liberty.

link   

I aware of the fact that we invented the modern idea of what concentration camps constitute, during the Boer war if im not mistaken.

Im sure you are correct they must be wonderful establishments to frequent(NOT). Please dont try and tell me interment camps would be anything other than the death camps Mk2.

Because its plain to see whether you relies there intentions or not. Like i have already said history has a penchant for repeating itself.

And yet the interment camp in Northern Ireland provies you wrong, now if interment camps for muslims are started will they be killing camps, no they will not, becouse it would serve no point to kill the people when they can be deported for ever. It will not be the "final solition", it will only be seperating cultures that will never intergrate with each other. There will be too many countries involved in the running of the camps for that level of maddness to take hold

link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Witnesses also reported he was shouting "Allahu--akbar" before he was shot by police.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Thank you. We are clearly on the same page here. And, yes, something big is on the horizon. Very, very big.

I'll touch more on this later.

And kinda new to this place. Anyway to pm you ?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

"When the inmates in the Northern Ireland interment camp were relised a large % of them had gained BAs MAs Phds and other training. Interment camps do not always have to be bad to do there job."

Aye and if memory serves there is some speculation as to Auschwitz having a swimming pool.

There is no place in this day of age for such establishments, they are draconian by there very nature and counterproductive to freedom and liberty.

How can you compair a swiming pool to people been given the right to earn a Phd. I understand your fear but its not going to happen

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Ever been to Gitmo?

Times have changed.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So Nice was a 'lone nut'.

Rather convenient excuse.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Ever been to Gitmo?

Times have changed.

Yes they have but not always for the worse. What I fear is mob rule, thats were people are killed in blind rage. I dont want interment camps but if mob rule get into power, hope you understand

link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

No i have never been to Gitmo but i dont hear good things about the place to be honest.

Times might have changed but human nature sure has not! Just a thought.

link   
a reply to: neo96

French Prez already said this was connected to Syria & Iraq this morning...so NOT a lone nut...a Radical Islamic Terrorist.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Allright, so this inhuman had no ties to any terrorist organization,was not religious, had plastic/fake weapons in his truck yet people are still jumping the ship on the terrorist/isis narrative. You don't have to have a degree from Harward to conclude that there is something odd about all this.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Aye it sound just like college, do you know if they have a student bar?

The comparison is there, one being education the other sports. Cant be that bad if it promotes good things eh? Wrong!
edit on 15-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join