It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Absolutely nothing to do with it.

This is all to do with their muslim religion .... nothing else.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
It really makes me want to heave a hefty backhand upside the head to the folks calling for nuking/extermination/genocide/internment when they can't see that they're advocating the exact same crap they're so afraid of. They also fail to see they're toeing the line of becoming bigger terrorists (READ THE DAMN FBI DEFINITION) than a group of book-clutching extremists are. Once you start advocating them as "final solutions" to problems, you're just as evil. Naw, more evil. Nuking is about as scum-dwelling as it gets. Talk about breeding your own twisted flavor of extremism.

I'm half tempted to alert the FBI to keep a closer eye on this site as of late (come on, we know they're already watching, at least via word-triggers)

What should we do then? Hand them chocolates and flowers and ask them nicely to stop killing us?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Its very easy you just say there is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet and you keep your head and loose every freedom you've ever known.Thats the fate of the Western world unless it pulls its head out of its ass and stops apologizing for these bastards.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

If having the ability to defend yourself in most mass slaughter scenarios sounds like "worsening" the situation, I don't know ow what to tell you.

I understand and respect what you say. Although I/we/us think adding more guns, even very small amount on the Police would just drag Europe into an American gun control debate then added fear on top, we ain't scared over here, annoyed at what is causing it, but no fear, nobody worries or speaks about it. When Dunblane school massacre happened 15 miles away from where I am right now back in 1996, Europe voted to ban ALL Guns, and nobody in Scotland, I know for sure would want a gun, it's cowardly to have or need to have a gun here, just in our day to day existence, and Europe is very similar, our news doesn't scare us to death, but the actions of Nice, Orlando, Dallas and Turkey, as well as other smaller terrorist attacks in the last few weeks were missed and not the big story, we do feel utter heartache for. Fighting fire with fire won't help this story, but most know what causes it.

PS: Hope I read you correct, been awake 30 hours

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

link   

This is what happens when TPTB do not work for the people, the people at some point take the power back, all it takes is one strong leader and the people will get behind him/her. When this happens a scapegoat is used and nothing will save that scapegoat, in WW 2 it was the Jews, this time its Muslims. Once the wheels start turning nothing can stop it, war will have its death.
edit on 7/15/2016 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

It doesn't seem like the case of Islamic terror attack. The attacker was from Tunisia though it is unclear if the attacker was related to any terrorist organisation or was mentally unstable.

link   
a reply to: Brett83

They're trying that in Europe. It's quite obvious where it's gotten them if you're able to look at it dispassionately.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tracy18

Tunisia is only 98 per cent muslim so lets not jump to conclusions(sarcasm)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brett83

It really makes me want to heave a hefty backhand upside the head to the folks calling for nuking/extermination/genocide/internment when they can't see that they're advocating the exact same crap they're so afraid of. They also fail to see they're toeing the line of becoming bigger terrorists (READ THE DAMN FBI DEFINITION) than a group of book-clutching extremists are. Once you start advocating them as "final solutions" to problems, you're just as evil. Naw, more evil. Nuking is about as scum-dwelling as it gets. Talk about breeding your own twisted flavor of extremism.

I'm half tempted to alert the FBI to keep a closer eye on this site as of late (come on, we know they're already watching, at least via word-triggers)

What should we do then? Hand them chocolates and flowers and ask them nicely to stop killing us?

How about we get the f# out of these countries and let the tribal bulls# sort itself out? No boots on the ground, no military aid, nothing. If you visit as a tourist, that's on you, but zero government or diplomatic crap until their own houses are in self-made order. ALL we do is make new terrorists. We've destroyed the Middle East.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Already posted www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess they'll put out a ban on lorries now. /sarc

You are a sad sad individual.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tracy18
a reply to: SprocketUK

It doesn't seem like the case of Islamic terror attack. The attacker was from Tunisia though it is unclear if the attacker was related to any terrorist organisation or was mentally unstable.

Unstable people on their own don't get a load of weapons and grenades, throw them in a truck and kill loads of people.

Someone planned this, paid for the weapons and paid someone to get the truck and selected the driver (a petty criminal of middle eastern descent by all accounts)
This is islamic terrorism, it's not some delivery driver who threw a wobbly.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: shauny

Doomsday clock was 3 minutes to midnight earlier this week. No idea how you prevent this except to point out, it's never really been considered there are that many people with such a big chip on their shoulder they want to kill masses of civilians.

Now if I put it that the majority of latest mass killings of civilians outside of designated war zones have been done in the name of Alllah, warped or not ideals, if the majority want to live free of fear, I doubt the politicians of the left wing will have long left, they years of PC apologist bullsh1t is coming home to roost.

Whilst I don't wish death on anyone usually, of the 70 odd dead in Nice I wish they were all pro immigration of MENA and open the borders types, regardless of the perpetrator being a natural born European, with open borders, there will be millions of natural born European jihadis.

Anyway, you reap what you sow, grow a pair and tackle this in the toughest possible matter without UN resolution or sanctions. This is time for an Arab war, we push through Syria and into Iraq, Iran, Packistan, Saidi everywhere in WW3 and install either atheist or agnostic rule.

Russia can come on side, they have enough issues with these nuts, end game is a World completely smacking down on any religious violence or threats. Zero tolerance.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Look at the world !

Migration hasn't worked for the better !
Look at America , France , all Europe , funny how most of these criminals who carry out these ain't white !

Not racist , just stating the obvious !

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
ATTENTION!!!

This is going to be a long emotion driven thread which will be ruined if the tit for tat continues. TONE IT DOWN!!!

Each other and opinions of each other IS NOT THE TOPIC!

Any further bad posts may meet with a 72 hour posting ban. THINK BEFORE YOU POST!

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.

Blaine91555

Another reminder.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
All I can say is thank God the JV team is on the run. Can you imagine the death toll if the Obama administration hadn't knocked them back to the stone age? I mean, between the drone strikes on weddings...ummm...terrorists and the sanctions against Iran...ummm...and the smacking down of the Muslim countries that kill gays and degrade women....ummm.

Never mind.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
THE THINGS THAT ARE GOING ON TODAY ,WARS ,TERROR ATTACKS, HATING ONE ANOTHER, AND CAUSING PROBLEMS AROUND THE WORLD ,WILL NOT END IN OUR LIFE-TIME .THERE IS NOT A WORLD WIDE EFFORT FOR WORLD PEACE OR TO STOP KILLING EACH OTHER.AS FAR AS WE KNOW ,THIS IS THE ONLY PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE WITH LIFE ON IT ,A UNIQUE PLANET WHICH HAS SO MUCH LIFE ON IT , BUT ALSO SO MANY PROBLEMS WHICH HAS GOT TO UNIVERSAL SIZE .EVERY-ONE WORLD -WIDE NEEDS TO FIND WORLD PEACE TO HAVE A PLANET FIT FOR PURPOSE.MANKIND NEEDS TO CHANGE SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.GOD LOVES YOU ALL.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join