It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

In world war 2 if you were Japanese or German you were in an internment camp for the duration unfortunately you have to be bloody minded to win wars as for this one pandoras box is open they have let too many in civilization in Europe is over,subject to formalities.

link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

How much is enough?

What exactly does that mean? What do you want to do? Stop spouting nonsense like this.

It's nonsense to express exasperation and wonder how much more of this madness it will take before the world comes together to stop this madness? Whether it's radical elements or a lone whack job, this is becoming epidemic and unsustainable. The world cannot continue like this and expect to flourish.

The fact that one cannot even object to this insanity without someone pulling a PC card says that we are a long way from putting the brakes on this crazy train.

All it show's is that we are not fully evolved. Yes, we have fancy gadgets and what not...we are not fully evolved. It is a LONG process.

link   

How much is enough?

What exactly does that mean? What do you want to do? Stop spouting nonsense like this.

It's nonsense to express exasperation and wonder how much more of this madness it will take before the world comes together to stop this madness? Whether it's radical elements or a lone whack job, this is becoming epidemic and unsustainable. The world cannot continue like this and expect to flourish.

The fact that one cannot even object to this insanity without someone pulling a PC card says that we are a long way from putting the brakes on this crazy train.

All it show's is that we are not fully evolved. Yes, we have fancy gadgets and what not...we are not fully evolved. It is a LONG process.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Is this meant to overshadow the Hillary disaster going on ?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

In world war 2 if you were Japanese or German you were in an internment camp for the duration unfortunately you have to be bloody minded to win wars as for this one pandoras box is open they have let too many in civilization in Europe is over,subject to formalities.

And the number of injustices were great.

Hence is a black mark on our history. Anyone calling for internment camps is just the one with social power. If it were you on the other end, would you go peacefully?

link   
Time to close down the Saudi-funded mosques and start deportation of Sunni "Refugees"

link   

originally posted by: shauny

originally posted by: ketsuko
My husband has been saying this for a while. Europeans seem tame and domesticated, but if you study their history, they have proven to be ruthlessly efficient at oppressing and tormenting groups they find inconvenient. The Muslims are playing with fire and the rise of the European ultra-nationalist groups are just the first stirrings of that sentiment.

Maybe the Europeans will remember their backbones.

I don't get this; Europeans don't see it this way. Tonight Americans were saying “Europe must give its people guns” You won’t get too many Europeans wanting to worsen things with guns. Once scared and armed we need only look to the USA. Also "Europe needs to send all Muslims home" Don't know about others but I have Muslim friends, my kids have Muslim teachers and friends, they are 5 and 7 year old my 2 girls. Do we want to mark the Muslims like Hitler marked the Jews? Muslims high up in my Scottish parliament and almost every huge sports franchises, clubs, teams globally are full of Muslims, as are most nations politicians, sports stars, singers, labourers, Dr's, I could go on.

We can't label 1.7 Billion people (1/5th of the Human species) as terrorists. Our enemy who are HEAVILY funded are willing to die. HOW do we get our heads around that and try and stop it? We must be careful, but we must also be protected. If ANYONE is on a watch list, I say remove them and send them back to the Country that my government and yours destroyed by bombing it to death.
This is evil beyond words and I actually cried when I seen that little girl about the same age as my kids standing alone as HELL opened up, a moment that will haunt my soul. What do we do after adding all these confusing parts together?
R.I.P to all we lost, thoughts and prayers with the thousands effected

If having the ability to defend yourself in most mass slaughter scenarios sounds like "worsening" the situation, I don't know ow what to tell you.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I'm on my phone and away from the news. I'll need a second look myself.

The pic on the TV is where I saw it, I can't find one on the web that's clear enough.

news.sky.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Another Jihadi Jerk, I bet again under 30, went to school in france, lives in a slum, was his mommys precious till it got clear he was a looser and a thug. Didn't have any talent so he went for revenge. And we watch what this pathetic nut pulled of and get scared of some allegedly huge and rich mafia of haters.
We are idiots!
Each time one of those # heads seeking their 5 seconds of fame does something like this, we should do what they hate the most, be brutally honest and make fun of them.
Omar Mateen was so stupid not even Google could translate him.
This guy was so stupid he went to the beach to surf the internet.

I mean he had dummy weapons and handgranades? Wtf for?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Its a moot point within a year Europe will be ablaze end to end its over.

link   

duplicate post
edit on 15-7-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

link   
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Drudge has just linked to The religion of Peace website. This is kind of a big deal if you ask me.

DrudgeReport.com
edit on 15-7-2016 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Do you remember how it all began
strudels removed and dressed towels

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

That's just this year. Insane.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

This is their 3rd wave. Where the 2nd wave was immigration. The 4th wave is going to be forced convertions. If europe chrisitans and jews are not armed by then, its going to be a cake walk for ISIS.

First Wave: Preaching, Propoganda, Recruitment
Second Wave: Immigration, Trojan Horse, Penetration
Third Wave: Destabilisation, fear, terrorism
Fourth Wave: Forced Convertion or Extermination for non converts.

Its high time, the government wakes up, or the people should wake up,

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Another Jihadi Jerk, I bet again under 30, went to school in france, lives in a slum, was his mommys precious till it got clear he was a looser and a thug. Didn't have any talent so he went for revenge. And we watch what this pathetic nut pulled of and get scared of some allegedly huge and rich mafia of haters.
We are idiots!
Each time one of those # heads seeking their 5 seconds of fame does something like this, we should do what they hate the most, be brutally honest and make fun of them.

Yes ONE JJ aged 31 French with Tunisian origins..

No offence intended, but.. Is this not similar in intent to the individual School shooters in the US ?
No big call to intern or condemn all of those that are warped to that way of infamy..

everytownresearch.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Its a moot point within a year Europe will be ablaze end to end its over.

Really why not start a thread in predictions and prophecies.....

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

Can you give us your context for that photo?

What do believe is going on in it?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44

originally posted by: Peeple
We are idiots!

Yes ONE JJ aged 31 French with Tunisian origins..

No offence intended, but.. Is this not similar in intent to the individual School shooters in the US ?
No big call to intern or condemn all of those that are warped to that way of infamy..

everytownresearch.org...

Maybe you should look at the link I posted above and type that again.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40

How much is enough?

What is "fully evolved"? I imagine it means something different in your mind than another's, correct?

I wish people would quit throwing the term around. Evolution isn't some subjective fantasy, it's reality at its purest. Call your idealogical fantasies something else, please. Some of us actually prefer to study things as they are.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join