It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I may have missed it......but was the windscreen bulletproofed ? Or were they shooting spud guns at it ?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: bknapple32

I thought France was a muslim country these days

I'm addressing STM's brilliant could never backfire plan to deport anyone of middle eastern decent from the country.

Deporting anyone who believes in Sharia, then building one big, fat, huge wall to keep them out would be good though.

So will every county on the planet have a giant big ass wall?

Building one around the Middle East would be cheaper and take less time.

So let me get this straight.

The solution to tonight is the following;

Kick out every single Muslim in France.

Then kick out every single middle easterner in France, regardless of if they were born in the country or not.
Build a big ass wall around their "ancestral home"( whatever that means considering the wall would go from Libya to Afghanistan)

Thank goodness this is just an Internet forum and no one here is making any kind of actual decision.
edit on 14-7-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Jonjonj

I really want to know the purpose of the fake guns

Makes absolute no sense as of now.

It does if he was about to be framed.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch

Right now you can, and I can guarantee that you won't have rocks thrown at you for wearing long shorts but I would.

STM

A few people are throwing rocks and you want to take every middle easterner( I'm not even saying Muslim anymore because you want the entire race thrown out) from their homes and send them ....where? Nationalists have been the perps lately. So tell me where you send someone of middle eastern decent who was born in France...

Gotta revoke their citizenships first.

Sudan needs people.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

a reply to: Jonjonj

I really want to know the purpose of the fake guns

Makes absolute no sense as of now.

It does if he was about to be framed.

No need to frame him since he decided to run over people huh? No frame job is going on

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
My husband has been saying this for a while. Europeans seem tame and domesticated, but if you study their history, they have proven to be ruthlessly efficient at oppressing and tormenting groups they find inconvenient. The Muslims are playing with fire and the rise of the European ultra-nationalist groups are just the first stirrings of that sentiment.

Maybe the Europeans will remember their backbones.

I don't get this; Europeans don't see it this way. Tonight Americans were saying “Europe must give its people guns” You won’t get too many Europeans wanting to worsen things with guns. Once scared and armed we need only look to the USA. Also "Europe needs to send all Muslims home" Don't know about others but I have Muslim friends, my kids have Muslim teachers and friends, they are 5 and 7 year old my 2 girls. Do we want to mark the Muslims like Hitler marked the Jews? Muslims high up in my Scottish parliament and almost every huge sports franchises, clubs, teams globally are full of Muslims, as are most nations politicians, sports stars, singers, labourers, Dr's, I could go on.

We can't label 1.7 Billion people (1/5th of the Human species) as terrorists. Our enemy who are HEAVILY funded are willing to die. HOW do we get our heads around that and try and stop it? We must be careful, but we must also be protected. If ANYONE is on a watch list, I say remove them and send them back to the Country that my government and yours destroyed by bombing it to death.
This is evil beyond words and I actually cried when I seen that little girl about the same age as my kids standing alone as HELL opened up, a moment that will haunt my soul. What do we do after adding all these confusing parts together?
R.I.P to all we lost, thoughts and prayers with the thousands effected

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: shauny

Excellent voice of reason. Thank you for that post

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: fotsyfots
I may have missed it......but was the windscreen bulletproofed ? Or were they shooting spud guns at it ?

No, there are holes in it but not in the driver's side.

Looks like all were aimed at the passenger.

Odd.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy
Are you keeping mind it's the opposite side over there?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I admit I'm not overly smart, but wouldn't the windscreen shatter/disintegrate with all them direct hits? I've seen pics. of a car minus complete windscreen after taking a stone .

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: fotsyfots

Not if the bullets were hitting at bad angles. Unless it goes 90 degrees I can ricochet. Police are trained for that supposedly

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Are you keeping mind it's the opposite side over there?

I'm in HK, of course, unless the truck has 2 steering wheels.

I was looking at the steering wheel and maybe 1 or 2 shots came close but the rest were on the passenger side.

He could have had the gas pedal rigged, the cab looks big enough to stand?

Or I actually could be mistaken! I wouldn't put it past these old eyes.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I'm on my phone and away from the news. I'll need a second look myself.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Domo1

And when you guys ban single young men. They'll train married old women.

This is nuts. More than one of you is for the mass deportation of ALL middle eastern residents, immigrants and all? Even the ones born on the soil? Even if their parents were born on the soil?

Globalism is a failure. This is war. These are people in "war mode" coming to live amongst us.

CAN YOU NOT SEE A PROBLEM? Are these attacks okay with you? We must stop the importation of enemies.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

No, no big assed wall on the ME, just a virtual wall, cut off their internet. And yes, countries should have a vote on who is allowed into their countries in light of the ISIS methods. They have a right to deny entrance to people who tend to advocate violence and unfortunately they hide in the midst of their own people and their people are too scared to turn them in due to recriminations.

As to the people who have immigrated long ago, yes they should be looked at too. There are people who assist the cause with funds and cover. France has bent over backwards to accommodate everyone, it isn't working. Some cultures are too much of a clash, oil and water.

STM

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: fotsyfots

I admit I'm not overly smart, but wouldn't the windscreen shatter/disintegrate with all them direct hits? I've seen pics. of a car minus complete windscreen after taking a stone .

Laminated glass will not shatter most modern vehicles have this for safety reasons..

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter
On the contrary. I see the problem. And I do my darnedest to study the roots of a problem. If you think ostracizing and treating all Muslims like terrorists is the answer, then you haven't done said studying.

The recruitment and radicalization of jihadis begins and ends with motivation. Take away the motivation and you've impeded the idea.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch

No, no big assed wall on the ME, just a virtual wall, cut off their internet. And yes, countries should have a vote on who is allowed into their countries in light of the ISIS methods. They have a right to deny entrance to people who tend to advocate violence and unfortunately they hide in the midst of their own people and their people are too scared to turn them in due to recriminations.

As to the people who have immigrated long ago, yes they should be looked at too. There are people who assist the cause with funds and cover. France has bent over backwards to accommodate everyone, it isn't working. Some cultures are too much of a clash, oil and water.

STM

So ban all middle easterners. Including the ones living peacefully for decades inside France. And then deny all of them access to the Internet?????? Gee- no telling what could possibly happen with a populace that has no access to basic information from the outside world.

I'm done.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: shauny

A UK paper the Daily Mail published an article yesterday from someone in the French military stating France may be one major incident away from civil war. If this turns out to be so I have thanks to give. Thank you to the champions of mass immigration from hostile third world cultures. Thanks for not tackling the no go zones and hate preachers. Thank you for lying and concealing the motives of terrorists. Thanks for two tier policing. Thanks for shaming and prosecuting all those who warn about this.

In other words thank you left wing globalists for the ruin you have knowingly caused, I hope there is a hell for you to rot in.

You forgot to thank the French for invading their countries in the first place,last century and leaving a mess behind. Colonization plays a part of where this stems from.

Or that France as much as any other colonial power still meddles in the affairs of its "Former Colonies" destabilizing Governments and ensuring French dominance of their Economies.

If I were a Jihadist I would be celebrating how one of our fellow Muslims figured out how to kill 80 Infidels. With 80 to 1 odds so few can do so much !

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I'm on my phone and away from the news. I'll need a second look myself.

The pic on the TV is where I saw it, I can't find one on the web that's clear enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join