It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:
(post by carewemust removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The CIA created Al Qaeda... they created radical Islam in Afghanistan in the 1980's

No they didn't.

AQ was created AFTER the soviet with drawl.

And AFTER the Peshwar Seven, and the Tehran Eight played 'war'.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

While I don't agree at all with the biblical cut and paste. I do agree this is the most insane couple of years in my life. I'd argue in the history of the world given 24 hour news allowing us access to all this.

Imagine if 24 hour news existed during the third Reich

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Concrete barriers will need to be brought in and set up before outside celebrations, going forward. Maybe in all countries, now that this one guy has planted a seed in the minds of radicals and nut-jobs everywhere.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

FDR has little qualms about ruthlessly controlling the press and media to suit his needs, and the press was for more cooperative and pro-American then than they are now. You'd only see what they want you to see.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Somebody made a mistake trying to remove Assad, cancer develop in Syria because of it and now it has extend to Europe, erradicating ISIS and stabilizing Syria won't heal the damage done, but at least it won't make it worse, ISIS told us they want all Europe and northem Africa under their flag, they declare war and it's pretty clear they mean it.

I think it's not too late, forget your non radical rebels or whatever you call them, support assad so he can squash Isis and control Syria, once he got everyone in control, make special forces to catalog and closely follow every national suspect of radicalization.

As long as Syria is an open wound all this will get worse, the rebels in Syria won't stabilize the region if they win, they are the same as isis.

Cowards, you won't win, all you can accomplish is us returning to our barbaric roots and if you manage that all that will remain of your miserable existence is a bunch of glass in the desert.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

FDR has little qualms about ruthlessly controlling the press and media to suit his needs, and the press was for more cooperative and pro-American then than they are now. You'd only see what they want you to see.

Fair point. Begs the question of what we are seeing currently doesn't it?

link   

It did, just on the radio. During WWII.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Concrete barriers will need to be brought in and set up before outside celebrations, going forward. Maybe in all countries, now that this one guy has planted a seed in the minds of radicals and nut-jobs everywhere.

Like the K-Rail barriers around DC and military base approaches now? I think they also have concrete baffles around arena venues too.

link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

It did, just on the radio. During WWII.

I'd argue the psychological impact of visually seeing terror vs hearing about it are two vastly different beasts. I'd argue the visuals are worse

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Maybe I'm just antsy,but why haven't they released the name of the terrorist?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

They are already killing each other in droves in the ME! Do you think if we retreated and left them to it they'd roll over and place nice and stop being so mean? NO!! This isn't something new...this isn't a 21st Century thing or event a 20th Century thing....this has been going on with Islam/Muslims for hundreds of years with brief respites in between. We have been tolerant patient accommodating and everything else asked of us....and still it continues and they laugh at our liberal ways and take advantage of our tolerance patience and accommodation to the point of forcing others to change their own cultures to accommodate theirs. They are winning because we didn't tackle it correctly or forcefully in the first place....out of fear of the racist label and wanting to appear so much more civilised and oh yeah tolerant whilst getting jack# in return

There is no point in pretending we little people know what's going on behind the scenes or exactly what the agenda is but I believe this has been a long long time in the making and there is a very big plan underway. We have no access to the truth only what we can read hear and see and that is only what "they" let us read hear & see. We will NEVER know the truth not the real truth the narrative will unfold slowly in the way "they" want it to, by which time we will all be so angry we will fight back or so sick & tired of it we'll just accept it all as commonplace.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

This has been a growing problem in Europe for a while. The migrant flood just accelerated. It was only a matter of time before the growing populations of Muslims grew it to critical mass.

I don't think that squashing ISIS will really do much to stop it at this point.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: neo96

The CIA created Al Qaeda... they created radical Islam in Afghanistan in the 1980's. Etc.

Alright I'm going to try to stop responding to this 'subversion' I've created.

I don't know if they created radical Islam, but they did train the fighters, the Mujihadeen. They needed a buffer against the Soviets and taught the locals how to do that. Likely they trained them too well. But I doubt the CIA was over there teaching them Islam and how to take it to extremes. I think the Saudis had something to do with that part of things.

The West supplied the money.

Pakistan and China provided the arms to WHICH people, and Where to train.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

A bloody logistical nightmare is what it is. I wouldn't want to be a politician right now, I would not trust myself to do the best thing, just possibly the thing that best serves my desire for revenge.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Go with me on this....

Car bombings were the original signature by al queda in Iraq. I remember living near dc around the time they closed Pennsylvania Ave to cars. Makes me wonder if the White House understood the threat then.
edit on 14-7-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

You would get no argument from me on that.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Car bombing were the original signature by al queda in Iraq

Box cutters,suicide vests,suicide boats, and suicide trucks,and suicide planes were AQ's 'Signature'.

9-11,USS Cole,Embassy bombings,The First World Trade Center Attack to name a few.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The CIA utilized the early Al Qaeda like they tried here to use ISIS.

After he Afghanistan/ Russian war where the US was allies with all the jihadis the Al Qaeda transformed into a militant, angry crazy religious cult

This was in about 1993. Bin Laden was thrown out of Saudi because he was mad and stirring up trouble there because they still had American troops there since the Gulf war.

He went to the Sudan and there the US started to harass him and on or about this time the terrorist attacks in Africa and the Ship in Saudi was attacked and the US blamed Bin Laden.
Here in the Sudan Bin Laden was first to declare a jihad on the US in 1996.

They got the Sudan to throw him out then he went to Afghanistan

Then a few years later came 911 with all that surrounding it.

So began our descent into the bowel of hell

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join