It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Sorry but your President is the greatest Muslim since Tamerlane

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Cnn confirmed identity card in truck matches body of driver.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I have seen video of the truck refusing to stop while police were holding on to it. It then speeds away and after is when it goes into the crowds. It seems that this truck, with confirmed weapons inside, was going to cause a massacre anyway.

There was a massacre at a tourist resort in Tunisia last year wasn't there?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Look. Look well, O Americans!

Our leaders are even now talking about resettling another 10,000 from the Middle East.

HILLARY CLINTON says that we should allow 65,000... just from SYRIA alone!
Source: www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They always say we should be more like Europe.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: paxnatus

Fair enough. I apologize

Thank you and I apologize for bringing politics into the mix...Takes a big person so I appreciate that.

Pax

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It has been further reported that no gunfire was exchanged between the driver and the police, only shots fired came from the police. All those weapons in the truck, guns and grenades, and the driver did not use any of them, even though he drove for 2 kilometres along a promenade thronged with people, simply mowing them down.

The French Muslim Council has condemned the attack vigorously, whilst the Paris prosecutors office has opened up an investigation for murder and attempted murder by an organised group linked to a 'terrorist' enterprise. This is beginning to look like 'home grown' terrorism, and an issue on the subject of domestic radicalisation and extremism?

I am thinking on the lines that the driver and the truck was already being watched by law enforcement for the transportation of weapons and that when law enforcement moved to intercept the truck, and arrest the driver, he simply sought to escape and did not care who was caught in the road?
edit on 14/7/16 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Perhaps the driver was going to meet other terrorists there, but the police intercepted him? That could be why there were so many weapons in that truck. If this is the case, his terrorist friends are still out there, and dangerous.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

With the CIA (operating under the ambitions of American Imperialism) as the route cause for Islamic Extremism, it drives my sense of being anti-imperialism off the charts.

And yet now, goodie for them, there's not really an option besides endless war. War of a most ugly nature, pervasive, ubiquitous, polarizing, while enhancing the spectre of mass Social Group Warfare (SGW) of everybody endlessly arguing as drippingly demonstrated in this thread (where ATS people are vastly more civil than most the rest of social media), I cant wait to crawl back into my 'time capsule' again soon...

I'm truly not trying to bait here, please dont respond to this, this stuff just makes me ill now that its all gone 'mainstream' psycho's getting to become celebrities at the expense of lives and the ability to have fun.
edit on 14-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Yes, but most of the recent terror attacks in Europe have been homegrown and still Islamic.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

It has also been reported he was shooting out of the window as he drove through the crowd.
Always mixed and conflicting evidence this early on.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
ATTENTION!!!

This is going to be a long emotion driven thread which will be ruined if the tit for tat continues. TONE IT DOWN!!!

Each other and opinions of each other IS NOT THE TOPIC!

Any further bad posts may meet with a 72 hour posting ban. THINK BEFORE YOU POST!

Just a reminder to keep things on track.

Words of wisdom...please keep them in mind....You are responsible for your own posts.

The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

Thanks......

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Thu Jul 14 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wrong alphabet agency.

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores.

www.upi.com...

A WikiLeaks released memo from the United States Secretary of State sent in 2009 asserted that the primary source of funding of Sunni terrorist groups worldwide was Saudi Arabia.[76]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Perhaps the driver was going to meet other terrorists there, but the police intercepted him? That could be why there were so many weapons in that truck. If this is the case, his terrorist friends are still out there, and dangerous.

I imagine that is why the French interior minister warned that the threat in the area was ongoing and all celebrations in the area have been cancelled.

I hope they catch any other possible accomplices.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
It has been further reported that no gunfire was exchanged between the driver and the police, only shots fired came from the police. All those weapons in the truck, guns and grenades, and the driver did not use any of them, even though he drove for 2 kilometres along a promenade thronged with people, simply mowing them down.

The French Muslim Council has condemned the attack vigorously, whilst the Paris prosecutors office has opened up an investigation for murder and attempted murder by an organised group linked to a 'terrorist' enterprise. This is beginning to look like 'home grown' terrorism, and an issue on the subject of domestic radicalisation and extremism?

I am thinking on the lines that the driver and the truck was already being watched by law enforcement and that when law enforcement moved to arrest the driver and stop the truck, the driver simply sought to drive to escape and did not care who was caught in the road?

Best guess at what happened that I've read. It's that or there was a part two to this. Which in itself makes no sense. They know military roam the streets of France. It's one attack and that's it. Part two doesn't work for this.

Has to be something botched.

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: Willtell
Slaughters have become normalized now. We accept these slaughter fests

From some ignorant filthy smelly desert dwelling savages and their crazy zombie freaks.

Obama has been the president of normalizing slaughter. The friend of the terrorists

Now we know why he got the NOBEL peace prize. It was a mockery of the prize, a satirical award. Like as if they gave Hitler the NOBEL peace prize.

Obama the droner of children, and the president that presided over the creation of the most evil force since Hitler, ISIS.

Obama is a Manchurian candidate. A programmed con man

Reality isn't in a vaccum. No one person caused this. It's been brewing for decades.

I posted the etiology of this above:

Bush’s f_____ up war in 2003 that started the insurgency and all these new armies over there. Trump is right Saddam kept them in order. Before that there were no ISIS or Al Qaeda armies.

Then, when they were losing they went and bribed the Sunni tribal chiefs and that got the insurgents beaten down for a while.

Obama stupidly left the country in a mess and withdrew prematurely the troops. ISIS built up its forces and then joined the Syrian insurgency. Syria was attacked by the phony Arab street revolution and the Western Intel agencies started to rile up the Jihadis. ISIS piggybacked on all of this, as amongst them was ISIS, just to beat down Assad. The US wanted this…. They allowed ISIS to rebuild and consciously wanted ISIS to build up and attack Syria which they did.

But this created Frankenstein, ISIS, also attacked Iraq.

Oh # the US said…

Everybody was shocked but the US knew they were this powerful as they watched and help train them. Then when they took over parts of Syria and Iraq two years ago Obama created this phony coalition with the very same people who help build and create ISISI!

This was done to stall and hope they would destroy Assad. That didn’t happen, in fact ISIS became the monster we all know and Putin came to the rescue and saved Syria which threw a huge monkey wrench in the US/NATO plot to destroy Syria.

Now their trying to still secretly fight and destabilize Syria by breaking it up in small countries.

The factionalism in the US is this:

The CIA doesn’t give a hoot about ISIS they want to still just beat down Assad. Parts in the Army want to fight ISIS

This Army faction may be doing some of these false flag terrorist attacks to help Trump.
They know Hillary is the CIA candidate. Hillary will do the bidding of the CIA/MOSSAD/NATO/TURKEY plot Obama is doing but she will do it better. Even though because of Turkey it is changing since ISIS

link   

I wonder if they thought they could get the truck closer to the celebration than they actually could and so the driver just rewrote the script and charged in?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The CIA created Al Qaeda... they created radical Islam in Afghanistan in the 1980's. All of the imperialism, the WARS related to it, only gave the folks in those parts the underlying senses to join the cause. Etc.

Alright I'm going to try to stop responding to this 'subversion' I've created.
edit on 14-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The CIA created Al Qaeda... they created radical Islam in Afghanistan in the 1980's. Etc.

Alright I'm going to try to stop responding to this 'subversion' I've created.

I don't know if they created radical Islam, but they did train the fighters, the Mujihadeen. They needed a buffer against the Soviets and taught the locals how to do that. Likely they trained them too well. But I doubt the CIA was over there teaching them Islam and how to take it to extremes. I think the Saudis had something to do with that part of things.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That would fit the video I just saw on the news. The truck was on the main street. There was one man hanging onto it and what looked like police chasing it. It looked so out of place at that time of night on a main street full of people during a celebration.

Then it speeds up and goes off screen, into the crowds.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join