It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

If we dig enough we may find some links on the weapons and their origin, but I am sure that if the CIA have anything to do with it they will clean their tracks.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

So attack your own country....now? at this time? too many movies.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
And this:

That and the Syrian civil war which was aided and abedded by Isis and bagdadi in the earlier days of Isis

In January 2006, AQI merged with several other Sunni insurgent groups to form the Mujahideen Shura Council (MSC).[61] After al-Zarqawi was killed in June 2006, the MSC merged in October 2006 with several more insurgent factions to form a new group, ad-Dawlah al-ʻIraq al-Islāmiyah, which translates as the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI)

en.wikipedia.org...

Al Qadea is ISIS.

They just changed their names people.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: reldra

Uhmmm you are wrong....Obama HAS boots on the ground!! However those boots can only operate with one hand tied behind their back!!!! I explicitly hold Barrack Obama and Bill and Hillary Clinton responsible for the rise of terrorism globally...Obama for never taking the threat of IS seriously, withdrawing troops form Iraq and Afghanistan all at once, too soon and Broadcasting dates and times to the world so our enemy would know exactly when to strike!! Undermining the Military and hampering them with Rules of Engagement, and making it look as though they are weak!

The Clinton's are responsible for the rise in terrorism for accepting Billions to the Clinton Foundation in the exchange for arming the terrorists with military grade weapons!!

So we have had boots on the ground since before 2014 when ISIS really started their death tour!! and New boots since around April 2014!!! But he will not let them do their job the way they know how!!

Pax

Really?

No mention of george bush and the war that essentially gave rise to Isis?

Sounds like you're here to spout off political rhetoric, and using a tragedy to do so none the less.

Before you judge me get to know me!! I am not using political rhetoric to exploit a horrific tragedy, just stating the FACTS to where the responsibility lies and the rise of ISIS., and my reply was directed to Reldra and to the people who do not think we have boots on the ground!...

My heart breaks for the people in Nice! Not that it is your business but I have family from there! And i was posting form a non emotional point! You will never conquer the problem unless you condemn those responsible for expanding the problem!

Bush has his share to shoulder as well but he has been out of office for almost 8 yrs. Obama is playing patty cake with jihadist and the Clinton's dirty hands in the war on terror starts when Bill was in office!! The facts are there for all to see!

Prayers to the people and the families shouldering this horrible tragedy! May God give you peace that surpasses understanding..

edit on 7/14/2016 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
a reply to: bknapple32

We have got to leave the Middle East entirely.It's over.They will eventually start fighting and killing each other.It's horrific to say that,I know.But I do not see any other solution.

Retreating will only encourage them more. We have to fight. Regardless if you want to or not, they will want to fight YOU.

That's what lead to the creation of 'ISIS'.

I'm pretty sure a bunch of carpet bombs killing family members and leveling homes in Iraq helped facilitate the creation of Isis. That and the Syrian civil war which was aided and abedded by Isis and bagdadi in the earlier days of Isis

Then someone would be wrong.

Ibn Saud had conquered most of the Arabian peninsula and consolidated it into one kingdom with the help of the fanatically religious Wahhabi Bedouins, who believed, among other things, that dying in battle was a ticket to paradise, that all images, from pictures to statues, had to be destroyed, that drinking and smoking and singing and dancing were sins punishable by whipping, and so forth.

articles.baltimoresun.com...

Wahabbi's been around long,long time.

Wahhabism is named after an eighteenth-century preacher and scholar, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab (1703–1792).[17

en.wikipedia.org...

The Salafi movement or Salafist movement or Salafism is an ultra-conservative[1] reform[2] movement within Sunni Islam that emerged in the second half of the 19th-century and advocated a return to the traditions of the "devout ancestors" (the salaf). The doctrine can be summed up as taking "a fundamentalist approach to Islam, emulating the Prophet Muhammad and his earliest followers—al-salaf al-salih, the 'pious forefathers'...They reject religious innovation, or bid'ah, and support the implementation of sharia (Islamic law)."[

en.wikipedia.org...

Take your pick.

Terrorism is NOT a recent creation.

I'm wrong because the argument is now Wahhabism ? You said the creation of Isis. So that's what I'm retorting here. If you want to fight Wahhabism, then fine by me. Let's drop oil and Saudi Arabia. Mother Earth will thank us for cutting our oil dependency. So until America can come together and move on from oil, it's moot point.

Isis was a total of 32 people at their lowest in the mid 2000s. Who on earth do you think they were recruiting to their ranks inside Iraq? The same people who carried out car bombings inside Iraq and Syria. And remember a top 2 recruiting tool is successful attacks. Can't have successful attacks in the mid 2000s without the angry, desperate, radicalized Iraqi.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
When i first learned of this, made me sick to the bone. Innocent people killed for what? Having a celebration! Lets face it, this will be a very long battle with these jihadists sadly.

People will be forced to fight back, no more can everyone lay back and leave everything to our politicians sugar coating things for us. And this era will be remembered as the era of the failure of open border policies!
edit on 14-7-2016 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
At what point do we stop trying to control inatimate objects and just start banning people from countries that can't control themselves.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
French interior minister speaking clearly about this being an act of terrorism. Hasn't named the brand as of yet.

Says it is important to remain calm, updates when available.

80 confirmed dead, including children. Lorry drove for approx. 2 kilometres mowing people down...

Psychological trauma centre has been set up.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

And this:

That and the Syrian civil war which was aided and abedded by Isis and bagdadi in the earlier days of Isis

In January 2006, AQI merged with several other Sunni insurgent groups to form the Mujahideen Shura Council (MSC).[61] After al-Zarqawi was killed in June 2006, the MSC merged in October 2006 with several more insurgent factions to form a new group, ad-Dawlah al-ʻIraq al-Islāmiyah, which translates as the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI)[/

en.wikipedia.org...

Al Qadea is ISIS.

They just changed their names people.

I agree al queda is Isis. But then dig deeper. We're on the same page in a way. Google the Jordanian journalist who interviewed zarqawi in the late 90s while in prison.

They used our aggression against us as a recruitment tool
edit on 14-7-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Fair enough. I apologize

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaxsmash
Um, this was in France. a reply to: carewemust

Yes it was..this time. I read here in an ATS thread that the FBI is saying another attack is likely here in the USA before the Summer is over.

(post by Willtell removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yes it was..this time. I read here in an ATS thread that the FBI is saying another attack is likely here in the USA before the Summer is over.

Sure hope it's neither the RNC or DNC conventions.

We'd really be screwed if it was either.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
*POST REMOVED BY STAFF*

Reality isn't in a vaccum. No one person caused this. It's been brewing for decades.
edit on 7/14/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Screwed in what way?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Psychological trauma centre has been set up.

Good, I can't even imagine seeing that.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Screwed in what way?

The possibility of one of our candidates being killed in a terrorist attack?

Screwed in every way imaginable. We'd be slaves to war after that

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Slaughters have become normalized now. We accept these slaughter fests

From some ignorant filthy smelly desert dwelling savages and their crazy zombie freaks.

Obama has been the president of normalizing slaughter. The friend of the terrorists

Now we know why he got the NOBEL peace prize. It was a mockery of the prize, a satirical award. Like as if they gave Hitler the NOBEL peace prize.

Obama the droner of children, and the president that presided over the creation of the most evil force since Hitler, ISIS.

Obama is a Manchurian candidate. A programmed con man

Worse that a con man and there was not 1 General or Admiral step in,good men did nothing now we shall reap the whirlwind

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Look. Look well, O Americans!

Our leaders are even now talking about resettling another 10,000 from the Middle East.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MegaSpace

Terrorist didn't attack these people because they were having a celebration. It was because masses of people were in a single location, with minimal security. God help us, if the point comes when we can no longer enjoy outdoor events in the street or on the beach.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join