It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

There is no such thing as coincidence.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

Initially we were told that the guns used in the Paris attacks traced back to Century Arms which has been known to do business with the CIA.

Then we were told that the AP got their "facts" wrong.

Go figure.

edit on 14-7-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

link   
Um, this was in France. a reply to: carewemust

link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
ATTENTION!!!

This is going to be a long emotion driven thread which will be ruined if the tit for tat continues. TONE IT DOWN!!!

Each other and opinions of each other IS NOT THE TOPIC!

Any further bad posts may meet with a 72 hour posting ban. THINK BEFORE YOU POST!

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.

Blaine91555

Just a reminder to keep things on track.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

That is the way of the world ElectricUniverse, criminals, terrorist and anybody with intent to cause harm will always find a way.

With terrorist, is not justice for the families of the innocent victims because terrorist are no supposed to survive, they have entrance into their ideology haven, the irony.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Not missing a post, he's being sarcastic. Most likely in response to all the "we don't know what happened yet" posts.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
AFP is reporting the driver/terrorist was Tunisian.

But let's not rush to judgement.

Tunisia is only 98% muslim so it could have been one of the 1% christians from Tunisia.

link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

The driver was of Tunisian descent and witnesses report he shouted "Allahu Akbar". I'll find a link if you want.

link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: muse7
Time for the west and all of NATO to take some serious actions against these terrorist scum.

Strategic bombings are obviously not helping..time for some good old fashioned boots on the ground ass kicking

I disagree.

The last time something like this happened I advocated picking an ISIS city and nuking it.

When the dust is still settling, make it plain that the next attack will result in one landing on the city that is home to those who pay for these groups to do their dirty work.

A horrible solution, but one which might just wake up the people that can put a stop to this stuff.

The problem is that the funding is coming from the Saudi's. How do you propose we go about nuking Saudi Arabia?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

That is very brave of you. What are you planning to do to stop it?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Talking and making agreements with cray people with control over millions dedicated to kill on their command worked so well for Britain in the past.

Can we stop this PC madness, learn from the mistakes of the past, and take these useless excuses for humans to their inevitable end?

Seek them out, take them out.
And take them out.
And take them out.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

Pssht.

We're never leaving the Middle East, you can bet on that.

We've already leveled Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria. Not to mention the non-stop drone bombings.

Thousands of tons of Depleted Uranium bombs have rendered their water and soil unusable. The children are being born with bizarre deformities due to the radiation.

Millions have been killed. Millions more have been displaced.

Why leave now?

We're almost done.

edit on 14-7-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well it seems that we have been geared to believe that France is somewhat antigun but the truth is that,

While France consistently ranks among the top countries for per capita civilian gun ownership worldwide, closely behind its Teutonic neighbors to the east and Vikings to the north, French gun ownership is heavily regulated by placing weapons into different categories based on their function and caliber.

Weapons categories range from the 1ère catégorie that includes fully-automatic weapons and fighter jets to the 8ème catégorie of historic and collectible weapons. Yes, that’s right, fighter planes and full-auto rifles are in the same weapons category under French law. Go figure.

www.thetruthaboutguns.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It has been reported that identity papers of a French-Tunisian have been discovered, showing that the owner was a 31 year old resident of Nice, but until it is fully confirmed that the papers belonged to the driver and that they are not forgeries, we can still only speculate.

Jonjonj:

Here is what I am feeling. Intense feelings of rage, hatred, sadness and impotence right now...

We all are, you are not on your own.

Keep your logic for another time.

Don't be ridiculous!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
a reply to: bknapple32

We have got to leave the Middle East entirely.It's over.They will eventually start fighting and killing each other.It's horrific to say that,I know.But I do not see any other solution.

Retreating will only encourage them more. We have to fight. Regardless if you want to or not, they will want to fight YOU.

That's what lead to the creation of 'ISIS'.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

it seems that is easier than many think for certain groups to get their hands on Uzis and Yugo AKs, is surplus of these type of weapons around in France.

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

We have got to leave the Middle East entirely.It's over.They will eventually start fighting and killing each other.It's horrific to say that,I know.But I do not see any other solution.

Retreating will only encourage them more. We have to fight. Regardless if you want to or not, they will want to fight YOU.

I'm pretty sure a bunch of carpet bombs killing family members and leveling homes in Iraq helped facilitate the creation of Isis. That and the Syrian civil war which was aided and abedded by Isis and bagdadi in the earlier days of Isis

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

UPDATE: NICE TERROR ATTACK=> Identity Papers of 31 Year-Old from Tunisia Found in Truck – A Migrant – 75 Dead

I don't remember if I trust thegatewaypundit. I'm thinking not.

Link

Did we already know they found papers?

What is with the papers?
edit on 1420160720161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This folks is a war that's going to go on for years.

The Kurds, Iraqis, Syrians, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Al Nusra and all those war lord armies in the ME fighting ISIS guarantees this.

This is just what they want a long drawn out cowboys and Indians war just like in Afghanistan. This will be done in order to break up the ME countries into little sectarian country's.

And also to feed the war beast MILITARY INDUSTRAIL INTELLEGENCE COMPLEX

In this war ISIS was created first by the US invasion of Iraq originally and then the Saudi and Turks and Gulf states and NATO and probably Mossad too took over their secret sponsoring when the Syrian war started so they could ruin Syria like they did Iraq and Libya and also Egypt since they wrecked Egypt's economy.

Now that one of their Frankenstein’s, ISIS, has got crazier and out of control they have moderated their plans to a long drawn out insurgency war of attrition. Though they have kept their overall plans to mutilate the ME.

Please young men and woman DON’T JOIN THE ARMY and fight in their fake, fu___ed up war

They will sacrifice you for nothing.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: neo96

I'm pretty sure a bunch of carpet bombs killing family members and leveling homes in Iraq helped facilitate the creation of Isis. That and the Syrian civil war which was aided and abedded by Isis and bagdadi in the earlier days of Isis

Then someone would be wrong.

Ibn Saud had conquered most of the Arabian peninsula and consolidated it into one kingdom with the help of the fanatically religious Wahhabi Bedouins, who believed, among other things, that dying in battle was a ticket to paradise, that all images, from pictures to statues, had to be destroyed, that drinking and smoking and singing and dancing were sins punishable by whipping, and so forth.

articles.baltimoresun.com...

Wahabbi's been around long,long time.

Wahhabism is named after an eighteenth-century preacher and scholar, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab (1703–1792).[17

en.wikipedia.org...

The Salafi movement or Salafist movement or Salafism is an ultra-conservative[1] reform[2] movement within Sunni Islam that emerged in the second half of the 19th-century and advocated a return to the traditions of the "devout ancestors" (the salaf). The doctrine can be summed up as taking "a fundamentalist approach to Islam, emulating the Prophet Muhammad and his earliest followers—al-salaf al-salih, the 'pious forefathers'...They reject religious innovation, or bid'ah, and support the implementation of sharia (Islamic law)."[

en.wikipedia.org...

Take your pick.

Terrorism is NOT a recent creation.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join