It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
President Hollande giving speech now.

He has stated that we all must fight against this terrorism. Human rights are attacked by fanatics. Investigation into whether the attacker has concrete links to a terrorist group.

Different ideas expressed here, he seems to be saying terrorism, but isn't declaring Islamic terrorism. He has, however made a direct comparison to St. Denis.

State of emergency to be extended 3 months.

(post by avgguy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

How did he manage to get heavy weapons and grenades in the truck and from where he got them, isn't the French government in control of certain type of weapons, even when it doesn't stop gangs from obtaining the ones banned by the French governemnt.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
How many attacks need to happen in the USA before we stop allowing immigrants who fit the profile of radical Islamic terrorists?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Where did he get the truck

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Tunisian-born man (age 31) reportedly yelling "Allahu-akbar--God is Greatest" before he was shot by police.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

How did he manage to get heavy weapons and grenades in the truck and from where he got them, isn't the French government in control of certain type of weapons, even when it doesn't stop gangs from obtaining the ones banned by the French governemnt.

Yes Marg.

France is heavy in to that kind of control.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

That is sad. The madness is everywhere.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Many children reported victims...

No words!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Exactly, somebody was financing all this and it wasn't him, and as with any other terrorist attacks the one doing the deeds never survive because it wasn't expected to survive they do it for their faith.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Even in France where there is heavy gun control people with criminal intentions get weapons illegally. Not that long ago French authorities collected in a raid over 300 rifles in a 15 day raid on members of a couple of mosques in the area that had radical Islamist writings calling for violence. Not that this is related as i am not sure who was behind this latest attack in France. But this shows that criminals will always get weapons and when weapons are banned/heavily restricted only the law abiding are left defenseless.
edit on 14-7-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

It seems that things in France are far different than they were just last year. I remember reading that even the police were not allowed to carry weapons. Then tonight I hear that there was a gunfight between the terrorist and the French police.

If this terrorist had a lot grenades and other ammo in the truck, maybe he was making a delivery, saw this crowd and couldn't resist?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Wait...who said this was an accident?? Where did you get that from? The only accident I've seen mentioned yet is the fire at the Eiffel tower. Am I missing some posts here??

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
With no confirmation of the ethnicity of the 'lone' driver, one wonders why many are jumping to the conclusion that this was an attack somehow related to Islam or Islamic terrorism? Why not wait until it is confirmed before venting one's spleen?

Even this thread shows just how divided we are with each other in our mindsets. A number of posters wanting to respond with the same reckless hate as the driver, or as that expressed by a terrorist driven by extreme prejudice. Sadly, France has had far too much of its share of mass killings within recent times, and they all seem to point towards the same aim, to stir up hate and to cause massive division, and to generate the same tit-for-tat violence to destabilise the country.

Just remember, anyone wanting to respond in same as the driver, is no different than the driver, and I would have thought (hoped) that alleged intelligent people would not want to associate their own mindset with that of the driver? There is nothing more negatively self-conquering than that of our own prejudices.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I just logged on.

OMG

OMFG

What the hell is going on in the world ??!!

I'm absolutely sick over this.

Abso-f******-lutely sick to my stomach.

Ugh. I need to stop typing now.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I remember reading that even the police were not allowed to carry weapons.

Gendarmes have carried guns since I can remember. Municipal police don't.

Still taking this thing in....just tuned in (in france now)

(post by avgguy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Here is what I am feeling. Intense feelings of rage, hatred, sadness and impotence right now...

I am sure many others feel the same. Keep your logic for another time.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: texasgirl

I agree, something is missing AND being added. It's premature intent and a breadcrumb trail to their narrative.

ETA: With any crime we follow the money correct? What happens when you follow the money with every event over the past 15 years?

It Leads back to the Clinton Foundation!!!

Pax

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
a reply to: bknapple32

We have got to leave the Middle East entirely.It's over.They will eventually start fighting and killing each other.It's horrific to say that,I know.But I do not see any other solution.

Retreating will only encourage them more. We have to fight. Regardless if you want to or not, they will want to fight YOU.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join