It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
How much is enough?

What exactly does that mean? What do you want to do? Stop spouting nonsense like this.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CX
a reply to: SprocketUK

Glad she's safe mate

I'm wondering if the stampede at the tower was due to people hearing about the Nice attack? Could have panicked.

CX.

Thanks mate. Me too. She hasn't a clue about what happened in Nice.

I suppose you could be right. Only take someone reading a tweet and telling their friends for word to spread and a bit of panic to set in.

Hopefully this is the last of it for now and 2rep will be helping the gendarmes.

link   
has anybody heard more about the hostage situation, if the driver is dead, who has the hostages ? and are there others beside the hostage taker or takers.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Just occurred to me Obama and Hillary don't have their usual excuse to fall back on here.

Can't blame this on guns. Maybe they'll blame it on trucks.

Now I'm wondering whats worse: getting shot, or getting run down by a truck like that?

link   

Just occurred to me Obama and Hillary don't have their usual excuse to fall back on here.

Obama is going to be stuck between a rock and hard place on this one. Wonder what the spin will be.

link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
How much is enough?

If these are Muslims extremists? They won't stop until we all convert or are dead. That is their belief. No peace until all the world is for Allah.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Obama is going to be stuck between a rock and hard place on this one. Wonder what the spin will be.

ATS already beat Obummer to putting a partisan spin on this event.

Not sure how he's relevant to any of this whatsoever (and no, I'm not a supporter nor former voter).

link   
a reply to: onehuman

Graphic.. Aftermath footage

GRAPHIC

www.liveleak.com...

link   
Reports on BBC news that accomplice/s reported to be on the loose, people told to get home.

link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi
has anybody heard more about the hostage situation, if the driver is dead, who has the hostages ? and are there others beside the hostage taker or takers.

Sky are saying the driver is dead after exiting the truck with a gun and being shot by cops no mention of hostages.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

Honestly, if it was up to me, I 'd say the hell with political correctness.

I don't care. I don't care if i hurt someone's feelings in order to keep everyone safe. It's easy to write in front of your PC in your room how wrong it is to label a whole group as terrorists or whatever else they say. I don't care.

How many more innocent people need to get killed in order for us to get our heads out of our...

Unfortunately, more attacks will happen...

link   
It hurts my soul to say this, but Europe needs interment camps and a carfew on all muslims. If the goverment wont act then the people will. This is not going to end well for the muslims.
edit on 14-7-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

There is something very ominous in your post.. I hope , but I know it's futile, that this idea doesn't spread......the truck will prove to be mightier than the gun.
Your post sent shivers down my spine

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

This is horrific.

The "Religion of Peace" spreading the love once again.

Barbarians.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Are we at the dreaded T word already ?

Terrorism?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Easy now, that kind of thinking is more than a little dangerous.

link   
These bastards waited for the Euro 2016 to end, because security was too high by then, and chose the Bastille Day to attack, highly symbolic, bunch of rat bastards...

link   
My sincere condolences to the dead and their families..

UK run as fast as we can a way from European Union
This disgrace in France tonight is of their own making.

A blind man can see that the Muslim scum have invaded us.. and we still
shout "More" .

The masses are brainwashed into believing that anyone who speaks up is a
racist or is xenophobic.
Wake the # up !
edit on Thu, 14 Jul 2016 17:29:53 -0500295America/ChicagoThursday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Already posted www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess they'll put out a ban on lorries now. /sarc

One witness stated the vehicle drove into the crowd, then someone exited the vehicle shooting into the crowd. Then, there was gunfire between someone in the vehicle and police who police then took down. They are now saying a possible accomplice, who also might have some hostages in a nearby restaurant inside a hotel.
edit on 14-7-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think the reality is, if you want to label profiling and targeting a group as racism, then this Islamic issue will never be solved without racism.

I don't believe identifying a threat is racism, it's simply identifying a threat and an Islamic extremism can be as white as a ghost since it's more an ideology, but as I said, if you call it racism, then racism is part of the solution.

edit on 14-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join