It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: crazyewok
The french intelligence and security agency seem to be next to useless.

How the hell these attacks keep getting through.

If you can't control who is entering your country and your politicians promote open borders?????

Come on man, this problem isn't just isolated to Europe.

UK seems to keeping the terrorists in check.

Sure we have had a few incidents but not like France.

But then we didnt open our borders the way the rest of the EU did.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: SprocketUK

Emotion seems to be losing this war, deflecting the problem because you know... don't want to be a racist islamophobe!

Some people just want the facts. Jumping ahead does not help, ATS is not a government.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: introvert

But what happens when the facts are in?

We do what is needed...if that involves the US.

link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: TheBulk
I don't give a # who it offends, we need to unite and let slip the dogs of war. I'm tired of this #.

Tell us, exactly how. Or tell top military in various countries. What is your plan?

People are looking for a strong leader, just like 70-80 years ago, people now want action without thought, history is repeating its self, people like to think we are better than 80 years ago but we are not. It will happen again but this time not one country but most of Europe. Now I just want to go get drunk

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why was the trailer loaded with so many guns and grenades?...the plan must've been more extensive...with more terrorists to be involved.

Why did he plow through the crowd if he was possibly planning for a bigger attack? It's like the Dallas shooter had explosives material in his home, suggesting he was planning for something bigger.

But the Dallas shooter and now this Nice truck driver went ahead and carried out their attacks prematurely.

Something is missing here.

That could be explained as the killers would have liked to have gone on longer than they managed to.

If the truck was trying to get to his destination to carry out a bigger attack then why drive through a crowd first?

It doesn't wash.

The Dallas shooter didn't have bombs. He hadn't made them yet.

Something is off, I'm telling ya.
edit on 14-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Cut off the head of the snake:Saudi Arabia

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: SprocketUK

Emotion seems to be losing this war, deflecting the problem because you know... don't want to be a racist islamophobe!

Well, that's something we have to work out, isn't it? Which side everyone is going to be on.
I haven't a clue how to go about it though.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll
a reply to: reldra

Are you playing a game here?

75 people dead is NOT a game!

Shame on you.

You replied to me with a link and named it checkmate. Come on.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Sad day again.
If this is Isis it's just another example of the 25 year plan the Jordanian journalist wrote about back in 2003/4. I'm on my phone or is provide the link. It's googlable( that's a word according to my phone now )

link   
a reply to: Willtell

...and what do many on the "other" side sound like?

Calling for what amounts to genocide on Muslims? It's war, is the shout...death to all, death to all.

Like that's a solution. When has war ever been a true solution? For every problem its ever solved ten-fold more have reared their heads, resulting in *gasp* more wars.

The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury.-- Marcus Aurelius

To defeat them, you'll become them? What then is accomplished?

link   

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm not particularly knowledgeable about the security affairs in the EU, in terms of its status, or any of its members statues as being Police State(s), but the 'open borders' thing I hear a lot about lately letting them all in there....

It could be a plot to justify turning the EU into a Police State like we saw happen here in the US in the 90's & 00's. Alex Jones' Road To Tyranny would be a good thing for you European's to check out to see if that's the same kind of trend that's been happening over there.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Willtell

The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury.-- Marcus Aurelius

To defeat them, you'll become them? What then is accomplished?

One could argue that if the thought of what vengeance you will wreak upon your enemies is sufficiently terrifying, then they may choose not to attack you at all...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Sad day again.
If this is Isis it's just another example of the 25 year plan the Jordanian journalist wrote about back in 2003/4. I'm on my phone or is provide the link. It's googlable( that's a word according to my phone now )

That would be a 5 year plan and I couldn;t find a good source (right, left , center or unafilliated) to back it up as true.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Why would I hate you? You're right.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: introvert

I predict ISIS is behind this.
I predict the death toll will be over 80 in the morning.

Those are going to be THE facts.

You already not just predicted it, you stated it as if it was fact. Then you said you thought you should go offline.
Yet, here you are.

We all know who is behind this but each time the story is twisted to excuse the Islamic terrorist to be a lone wolf or crazy nut as they think the public will accept that over an organized terrorist who would methodically plan to murder them.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
emotion this emotion that blah blah blah.

is it a coincidence these terrorists are muslims?
there's n correlation between these attacks and that religion?

do you want to see a list of attacks in the past 50 years and they all coincidentally are muslims?

you'd be daft to deny this 'religion' of peace has racked up full fledge war numbers before our very own eyes.

this needs to stop. f#k this PC bulls#it.

but ok, lets give it the benefit of doubt and say wait and see if those mongs plowing with complete disregard to humanity. werent muslims...
i mean at this point i cant associate this behavior with nothing other than Islam is NOT a religion of peace, and never will be. twist this as you must....numbers never lie.
edit on 14-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join