It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I am certain Islam didn't do it. It is a good possibility that islamic extremist immigrants or islamic extremist french citizens did this.

Semantics.....I'm done with pussy footing around these Islamic no marks.

We are at war with Islam, like it or lump it.....dress that up any way you want.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I refuse to watch any videos.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Holy #. I am just hearing about this.

Is it true that one man ran a truck through a group of people and the truck was packed with guns and explosives?

Yes. It's just horrible. Bodies are everywhere in the street for over a mile.

link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: introvert

The truck part is. I watched the video of it crashing and the aftermath. I'm kinda wishing I hadn't watched the aftermath video, broke my heart.

Well, I will not be watching those videos, but I wonder what sense it makes to run a truck through a crowd if it is also packed with weapons.

link   
Holy crap.

I just went to the gym wtf is going on in this world?

Europe is going to need an enemy in order to keep the union together.

This is only going to get worse.

Tim Kennedy keeps saying on Alex Jones radio show it's getting ramped up and he is deploying soon or deployed right now with Delta. I'm sure he has good intel.

edit on 7/14/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

(post by Klassified removed for a manners violation)
(post by mOjOm removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Islamic extremists.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: introvert
Holy #. I am just hearing about this.

Is it true that one man ran a truck through a group of people and the truck was packed with guns and explosives?

Yes. It's just horrible. Bodies are everywhere in the street for over a mile.

Not good.

link   

originally posted by: Argyll
a reply to: reldra

I am certain Islam didn't do it. It is a good possibility that islamic extremist immigrants or islamic extremist french citizens did this.

Semantics.....I'm done with pussy footing around these Islamic no marks.

We are at war with Islam, like it or lump it.....dress that up any way you want.

Maybe you are, but I can;t find a government that is. Is this your own personal war?

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's probably a good call man. It's not the gore that got me it was knowing these were innocent revelers out for a good time with family and friends who were murdered in cold blood and splayed all over the road. I felt like I got punched in the chest.

link   

The Biblical answer is that we are seeing the days of Noah. People are going crazy and insane and the love of man has waxed cold. Several have already mentioned that they've seen it on the forums here.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
How in the hell did somebody let a terrorist near a truck with these weapons?

link   
ATTENTION!!!

This is going to be a long emotion driven thread which will be ruined if the tit for tat continues. TONE IT DOWN!!!

Each other and opinions of each other IS NOT THE TOPIC!

Any further bad posts may meet with a 72 hour posting ban. THINK BEFORE YOU POST!

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.

Blaine91555
edit on 7/14/2016 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: woogleuk
it started during the Serb-Bosnian war, when we fought many future Al Qaeda fighters and others...

You mean when you slaughtered thousands of civilian muslims (like in Srebrenica, 8000+)?
And don't even try to give me that crap - I was there and saw everything with my own eyes.

So, the problem is not that you are against "muslim terrorists" ... the problem, you, and all who talk like you are againts muslims, period.
That's what it really is.

If this dude was a typical white french dude who wanted to kill people with his truck, none of you would call this a "terrorist attack". Even if it was a white dude and christian - nope, no terorist, just a "deranged individual".
Even if he declared before that he wants to kill them in the name of Yahwe, or whatever, - again, no terrorist - just a "sick person".

BUT ... if he happens to be muslim: TERRORIST!

link   
Report: Truck was going "Full Speed".

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Islamic extremists.

There's no such thing.

Lone gunman.

Gin

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Islamophobe? Nah, rather call someone Islamosceptic. Meaning sceptic of the sort of Muslims who do not abide by the rules of life and peace, those who wish to impose their sick belief, values and views of the world on others. Sceptic of those Muslims who reject integration in our society, Muslims who pervert Islam and Islamic history for political purposes. Sceptic of Muslims who hate and incite to hatred. It has nothing to do with phobia or racism.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

You mean when we enabled the Afghani's to fight off a Russian invasion and maintain national sovereignty?

Yeah thanks America we're going to stab you and the west in the back by killing your women and children.

Cowards.

edit on 7/14/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join