It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
What disgusting little creatures we.

More people dead and for what?

+3 more 
link   
Apparently the truck was loaded with arms and grenades.

That points heavily towards terrorism.

link   
Fox News is reporting that Homeland Security is treating this as a terrorist attack,and will work backwards when/if new information comes in.

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: reldra
Reducing the amount of Muslim immingrants going into Europe would be a start.. Securing their borders.. Reducing the amount they take in by a third.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: In4ormant
Pacifists and apologists need not apply.

This has been going on for over a decade now.

Either the followers of Islam step up or step out.

Talks, sanctions ,flowers and hope are not the ingredients of a solution. If that was gonna work it would have already.

Ultimatum time. Curb your wild dogs or we put em down in the streets.

We have been bombing/drone striking ISIS, Boko haram, etc. to death. One person said 'nuke them'. Not possible, their main stronghold was destroyed, so they are spread around. Nuking is not possible. If you have better ideas on how to 'put terrorists down in the streets' without hurting unimvolved parties, I am all ears.

Your right! Give the Jihadis jobs....../sarcasm

(post by ~Lucidity removed for a manners violation)

link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This is why Obama is a real snake.

He knows he’s driving the hatred of Muslims by not really fighting ISIS.

NOT REALLY fighting ISIS? It was just a week ago people were stunned at the number of drone strikes, but now the US is 'noit really' fighting them.

+5 more 
link   

But it causes people to start yelling about immigrants and islam and even as fas as blaming US 'left' people. Makes no sense.

It makes plenty of sense.

I'm "Yelling" Immigrants" and I'm "Yelling" Islam.......Do you know why?

Because they did it!

Makes sense to me.

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I wouldn't call you a racist, Islamaphobe maybe...and given what is going on, I could understand why.

It doesn't mean you are right, though.

You don't see everyone hating Christianity because of the WBC (granted they haven't killed anyone, yet, that we know of)

You don't see everyone hating all Jews because of the Israeli government.

I have Muslim friends, and I can say with 100% confidence I feel safe in their company, probably safer than in some other "white Christian" company.

There are Muslim groups here in the UK that are starting to stand up and denounce the actions of these arseholes....those that don't, well, maybe they are scared to? Can we really blame them for that?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Infect their goats with a lethal STD

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
Reducing the amount of Muslim immingrants going into Europe would be a start.. Securing their borders.. Reducing the amount they take in by a third.

I don't if this will help to be honest.

We are at war with an ideology.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: In4ormant
Pacifists and apologists need not apply.

This has been going on for over a decade now.

Either the followers of Islam step up or step out.

Talks, sanctions ,flowers and hope are not the ingredients of a solution. If that was gonna work it would have already.

Ultimatum time. Curb your wild dogs or we put em down in the streets.

We have been bombing/drone striking ISIS, Boko haram, etc. to death. One person said 'nuke them'. Not possible, their main stronghold was destroyed, so they are spread around. Nuking is not possible. If you have better ideas on how to 'put terrorists down in the streets' without hurting unimvolved parties, I am all ears.

Stop letting the families be innocent bystanders. If you harbor a terrorist you are one. If I feed , cloth, inspire, raise etc a terrorist I am one.

Take your countries back, take your religion back.

If you can't do that and continue to let these parasites run amuck then you are complicit.

link   
What proves Obama is a liar and a phony is that he has murdered thousands of Muslim citizens in drone strikes.

He’s playing the let the terror make more people hate Muslims game while pretending to be Mr Tolerant.

This is a scam folks

Why

Any body could answer that

The people are so brainwashed they don’t see what Obama’s doing

link   
For (insert deity of choice to curse here) sake! There is already two Wikipedia entries on this!

At approximately 22:40 local time, a truck was driven over 2 km into a large crowd of people on the Promenade des Anglais in the city of Nice. They were celebrating Bastille Day, and had gathered for a fireworks display.

Nice entry, Link 2

Link 1, 2016 timeline

I agree, circling the drain...

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

You don't see everyone hating all Jews because of the Israeli government.

You're joking, right?

You know there are millions of muslims that literally hate ALL Jews, and they justify this hate by implicating the Israeli government's intervention in the Middle East.

link   
a reply to: woogleuk

OK, I'm going to ask. The history of the Jews has been one long story of being persecuted and treated like crap pretty much wherever they go. By your logic, they had and have every right to be even worse than Muslims, but somehow they mostly live amongst people and just do what they do.

So why is it that you will excuse Muslims?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

But it causes people to start yelling about immigrants and islam and even as fas as blaming US 'left' people. Makes no sense.

It makes plenty of sense.

I'm "Yelling" Immigrants" and I'm "Yelling" Islam.......Do you know why?

Because they did it!

Makes sense to me.

I am certain Islam didn't do it. It is a good possibility that islamic extremist immigrants or islamic extremist french citizens did this.
edit on 14-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Don't fall for it
the aim is division
now is a time for unity with the people of France

edit on 14-7-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

link   
dp

edit on 14-7-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was wondering if it did. Did you just hear it on your news or see it on the net news? With all the gun shots at the truck, we are very lucky one of the bullets didn't detonate the explosives. This could have been a whole lot worse if that had been the case

The news just said a French report said that explosives were found inside. It didn't say how much or what type.

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join