It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Celebrities/Saints"=Public Gods for Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
:puz Do you think it's possible to use "Celebrities" and their products as a forms of conditioning. Charles Mason=Functional Conditioning(i.e. "Don't kill people, or reject institutions.") Britney Spears/Brad Pitt=Associative Conditioning (i.e. "Buy their stuff and keep the media alive, and have lots, and lots of sex.") U2/Aerosmith/Mariah Carey, BSB,etc.=Operate Conditioning(i.e. "Come to the celebrities to give you advice on sloving problems, trust the intrenational institutions b/c they do!")

What do you think, b/c I've been reading "Symbol and Theory" by John Skurposki, a popular teacher in the mid-fifties, sixities, and up to the early seventies, who taught anthropology and he says that not only do the revered(Britney Spears, Madoona, Disney, Presidents, BSB, etc.) become apart of folklore(urban legands), but are used to teach lessons and keep society in place. Do you belive the NWO does this in Hollywood ?>with "Celebrities"? Why or Why not?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Celebrities definately convey their endorsers message.."buy this product" type crap, and in film they are definately used to convey certain behaviours and messages. A LOT of people look up to them, making them appear so much higher above themselves...many follow in their footsteps.

So in a way the people providing the financial backing and calling the shots with these celebrities may be using them to keep society in their place, according to their standards. I's a good possibility.

One random thing that comes to mind is how not only are a celebrities good qualities shown, but their bad too. All those t.v. shows scooping up dirt, and those magazines that create stories from a few pictures...they all in a way justify negative behaviour ("The celebrities do it, so I guess it's alright") for masses reading/watching.

Celebrities cause psychological effects that are hard to see, just because not many analyze them, but they're there. Very deeply rooted.

join