It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton's New Ad Paints Donald Trump as a Bad Role Model for Kids Using His Own Words

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
That's right, Susie...if you lie, cheat, steal and stand by your sexual predator husband...you can grow up to be just like Hillary Clinton one day.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think America needs Hillary to lecture us, and teach us about honesty and integrity. Maybe she can have Bill join in and teach us about the sacred values of marriage, and moral values. They really are a wonderful and inspiring couple, and have what America needs.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I can tell you that these ads aren't created in a vacuum. There are rooms of production people, writers, ad experts that know precisely what the Electorate wants to hear. Clinton is spending MILLIONS. Except in Trumps case...word is his campaign is in disarray, fighting among themselves, even at this late date and have resigned themselves that he has lost.

In politics perception is the rule not the exception. If Trump sticks to his hardass, divisionist approach. He's doomed.

Clinton is targeting the Ladies with that ad and that's pretty much all she needs to win.

don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense!

She plays hard ball and Trump is a Pu$$y according to Gov. Gary.

independentpoliticalreport.com...

btw...the gop is signing my checks.

edit on 15-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
That's right, Susie...if you lie, cheat, steal and stand by your sexual predator husband...you can grow up to be just like Hillary Clinton one day.

Susie: Did that guy just make fun of a disabled person and say he could shoot somebody and still be President?

Right Wing Parent:
Yes, but Hillary Clinton carried multiple devices using a personal email server while serving as secretary of state and was investigated, but not indicted after a year long investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigations! They found her "extremely careless"!

Susie: .......What?....

Follow?

Trump and Trumpites can stay in their bubble and keep preaching to their small choir, but November is coming and only one of the two candidates running seems to understand that.

Just my 2 cents..

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Blub blub blub

Poor liberal soft hearts who feel for the children. Crying crocidiles . My lord. If you want your 2nd amendment eroded quickly then by all means vote Cliton. Other than that Trump strong stance with 2nd amendment, nationalistic ideas are what we need now adays.

But heaven forbid, the children, think of the children

sissys who cant decide on a 2016 vote shouldn't vote at all. This election is not for the faint of heart.
edit on 15-7-2016 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I have to inject that I've never met a kid who didn't love bath time.
My own kids thought it was the last playtime of the day.

I think the ad is very effective.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
Blub blub blub

Poor liberal soft hearts who feel for the children. Crying crocidiles . My lord.

Yes...Who needs voters who care about children!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

In politics perception is the rule not the exception. If Trump sticks to his hardass, divisionist approach. He's doomed.

Clinton is targeting the Ladies with that ad and that's pretty much all she needs to win.

Frankly and objectively...Trump is fighting to "maintain" the support he does have amongst the GOP vs. Clinton going after general public voters.

It is difficult to wage a battle while simultaneously trying to put out the fires on your own ship and keep it from sinking.
edit on 15-7-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This ad is coming from the woman who lied to the american people and lied to congress? This ad is coming from the woman who`s husband lied to the american people and lied to congress?
I sure hope this ad isn`t meant to suggest that hillary is a better role model for children.in fact I don`t think that children should be exposed to any politician since they are all poor role models

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah I hear she'll be indicted for it too.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Your too funny you know?

While Donny watched tv
Hillary arranged a cease fire in Gaza.
While Donny watched the shows
Hillary worked to reduce nuclear arms
While Trump sat with his thumb up his Ass
Hillary worked to stop human trafficking.

The material is there on both sides.
What she's done and what he's said .

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
In Nov it's not going to matter that she didn't see three little c's out of thousands of emails.
What she's done will.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

edit on 7152016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

I'm sure the kids will be happy when mommy and daddy can bring them toys and they can have good birthdays and Christmases since their parents both work, thanks to Trump.

In actuality, kids don't give two #s about what Trump says, or any adult other than their parents or teachers at that age.

I think it's more of a reflection on Hillary's character to use children like this.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: matafuchs

She is absolutely correct.

Gangs have an appeal of being a family unit to those that may not have a solid family structure at home.

As far as positive gangs, I'd have to know what context she meant it. Around my area there are programs that offer the same gang-like family structure that many youths desire, but that energy is focused on sports, music, etc.

Context is key.

Gangs rob, steal, kill, and deal. You know exactly what she was talking about. But don't let the truth have any effect on you.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Speak for yourself.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

Funny they want to think about the children now, but not when they are pulling them out in pieces or flushing them down the toilet....

Think of the children indeed....

Hypocrites all of them.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hitting the news today...

Hillary Clinton Goes For The Throat By Posting Exact Quotes from Donald Trump

#LiterallyTrump

He won't be giving them much new fodder as he's been muzzled, but there's plenty of old fodder to keep this spinning for a while.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Good counter measure to get everything she has said (the proven lies) off her own back.

This campaign will become a "he said she said" contest.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

With luck it'll go supersonic like the Rosie-Donald amusement. Here's hoping....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join