It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite being stopped the least amount of times, white people have murdered the most cops this year

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

So you are wrong. Ethnically white people aren't killing 80% of the cops. 80% of cops are killed by a mix of Latinos, Arabs, Jews and whites.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: Falenor

originally posted by: Falenor

A bit different, for all of 2013 for example, 27 cops were killed 15 of the alleged offenders were white, 11 were black, and race was not reported for 2 offenders. SOURCE: FBI - www.fbi.gov...

But one trend remains - in each year, white people interacted with police less than minorities, but killed the most cops despite running into them less. This specific trend based on the data has been going on for over 20 years.

Despite this epidemic, the media paints the face of a cop killer as a minority, even though cops are much much much more likely to be killed at the hands of a white person. What's scary is that if cops stopped white people at the same rate they stopped minorities, we'd have hundreds of cops dead this year alone, based on the data. It's probably a good thing white people are not harassed as much, we'd have no one left to protect us if they were.

Police departments across the country state that routine traffic stops are the number one cause of police deaths - and yet black people are stopped much more than whites in routine traffic stops, but kill less.

According to the FBI website for the last 5 years:

9 officers out of 51 were fatally injured during traffic pursuits or stops.

2 officers out of 27 were fatally injured during traffic pursuits or stops.

8 officers out of 48 were fatally injured during traffic pursuits or stops.

11 officers out of 77 were slain during traffic pursuits or stops.

7 officers out of 69 were killed during traffic pursuits/stops.

8 officers out of 48 died during traffic pursuits/stops.

I think you are confusing traffic stop accidents with police killings here.

FBI Stats

No, you are misreading the website. Read the title of this report

"Officers Feloniously Killed" www.fbi.gov...

And then read what the FBI has on that page, and I quote

Profile of alleged known assailants
In 2014, 59 alleged offenders were identified in connection with the 51 law enforcement
officers feloniously killed. Of those offenders, the following characteristics are known:

The average age of the alleged offenders was 31 years old.
The average height was 5 feet 10 inches tall, and the average weight was 180 pounds.
54 of the alleged offenders were male, and 5 were female.
42 of the alleged offenders were white, 13 were black, 2 were American Indian/Alaska Native, 1 was Asian/Pacific Islander, and race was not reported for 1 offender.

You claimed "Police departments across the country state that routine traffic stops are the number one cause of police deaths ", they are but not in the context of "killings" as I pointed and the FBI website does as well. Most of the "slayings" recorded on their website are not due to traffic stops, instead to other means as they are listed.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Well then Trump critics shouldn't have a problem building a WALL to keep WHITE people out.

edit on 14-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

So you are wrong. Ethnically white people aren't killing 80% of the cops. 80% of cops are killed by a mix of Latinos, Arabs, Jews and whites.

I''ve never stated these are my words, not sure what ass you pulled that out of. The entire time, I've stated according to the FBI -- and I'm entirely correct, you go to FBI.gov, and this is the information they are giving us. Secondly no, 80% of cops killed are not killed by a mix of latinos and arabs, secondly jews are not a race. FBI isn't keeping track of religious deaths, so Idk what ass you pulled that out of again.

I'll say it loud and clear

IN 2014, THE FBI STATES THAT 80% OF ALL COPS KILLED WERE DONE BY WHITE KILLERS

This trend continued well into 2016.

IN FEB OF 2016, 8 OFFICERS HAD DIED SO FAR, 7 BY WHITE KILLERS.

these are the facts.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It's funny how when it's proven your numbers are wrong, or possibly outright fabrications, you dismiss numbers altogether and say you're still right, and then start talking about a completely different year's numbers.

All over the map, bro.

Not only that, but looking through the years past, there are several years where black people killed more officers than white people. In fact, most years, black people disproportionately killed more officers than white people, considering 76% of Americans are white and 13% are black.

The last couple of years definitely do not reflect an historical average.

This thread is meant only to fan the flames, and there is nothing meaningful, truthful, enlightening, or helpful to be found in it. It's a racebaiting thread.

I am tired of the counterproductive racebaiting. There are other equally troubling and important issues that need attention, too.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

WHITES make up whites, Latinos, Jews and Arabs per the FBI with the source I just quoted. You are wrong.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It's funny how when it's proven your numbers are wrong, or possibly outright fabrications, you dismiss numbers altogether and say you're still right, and then start talking about a completely different year's numbers.

All over the map, bro.

Not only that, but looking through the years past, there are several years where black people killed more officers than white people. In fact, most years, black people disproportionately killed more officers than white people, considering 76% of Americans are white and 13% are black.

The last couple of years definitely do not reflect an historical average.

This thread is meant only to fan the flames, and there is nothing meaningful, truthful, enlightening, or helpful to be found in it. It's a racebaiting thread.

I am tired of the counterproductive racebaiting. There are other equally troubling and important issues that need attention, too.

Considering these past few years there have been an increase in cops killing unarmed black males -- it's very interesting that whites are responsible for most cop killings isn't it?

Call it race baiting if you want, there is nothing racist about citing the FBI.

link   

WHITES make up whites, Latinos, Jews and Arabs per the FBI with the source I just quoted. You are wrong.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

So George Zimmerman is white? Wait, you mean to tell me Trump is about to build a wall, to keep the white people out?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You're deflecting again.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

a reply to: avgguy

So George Zimmerman is white? Wait, you mean to tell me Trump is about to build a wall, to keep the white people out?

No Zimmerman wasn't white.

But the media made into one to sell the false narrative.

'Black lives matter'.

CNN’s ‘White Hispanic’ Label For George Zimmerman Draws Fire

Just as the op was spun to fit a false narrative.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Call it race baiting if you want, there is nothing racist about citing the FBI.

Yes, it is and you know it.

You asked several questions in your OP that can only be answered honestly by considering more than just one, two, or even ten years.

People have lifetimes to internalize fear and racial bias.

It's a disingenuous thread and you don't even have the consideration to leave women out of your nearly exclusively-male bloodthirst.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

And still you have no solution.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You are right, I don't think anyone does. The only thing I can do is shed light on facts. I'll bet before this topic you all assumed blacks kill the most cops - data shows otherwise. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Let's pass a law that says whites are not allowed to kill blacks, and blacks are not allowed to kill whites.

You're only allowed to kill your own race.

This is pretty much how things work already, anyway. Most whites are killed by whites, and most blacks are killed by blacks. We just need to make it an absolute law, so that we eliminate all racism, or appearance of racism.

Everyone would be happier.

Don't you think?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You are right, I don't think anyone does. The only thing I can do is shed light on facts. I'll bet before this topic you all assumed blacks kill the most cops - data shows otherwise. Sorry.

You'd lose that bet. So, what are you ponying up to cover the loss? Skipping math class? That would be a start.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You're denying the facts by saying 80% of the killers are white, which I've proven wrong and you won't admit it.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

You'd lose that bet. So, what are you ponying up to cover the loss? Skipping math class? That would be a start.

Perhaps I shouldn't say "all", but many people did in fact assume that, the sheer shock expressed in this topic and others is proof of that. Total disbelief when reading a very true topic title.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
56000 each year die of flu.... #flulivesmatter

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

You're denying the facts by saying 80% of the killers are white, which I've proven wrong and you won't admit it.

The FBI states that 80% of police killers in 2014 were white, I didn't say it, the Federal Beurau of Investigation that investigates these things did. I'm simply citing their reports. You cited statistics from them earlier, I didn't see you calling them false. When I cite the FBI, it's wrong? You went on to say that jews are not white, and you went on say that jews are a race.

Using your logic we can assume that some Hispanics were lumped as black? If not, why not?
edit on 14-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join