It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite being stopped the least amount of times, white people have murdered the most cops this year

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

54 of the alleged offenders were male, and 5 were female.

There you go. Now you're getting it.

Now, edit your title to say "white MALES" and stop lumping women in because you discriminate against white people while preaching against discrimination.

Or just go on looking like a hypocrite.

Males are not the only people killing police officers. According to what you just quoted, 5 were female - so I cannot exclude females from the topic's title.

Do you have stats on whether those women were white or black?

Hm?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Now, edit your title to say "white MALES" and stop lumping women in because you discriminate against white people while preaching against discrimination.

Males are not the only people killing police officers. According to what you just quoted, 5 were female - so I cannot exclude females from the topic's title.

Hm?

That specifically I do not have, though I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find out. But I'm not splitting genders here, I'm just splitting people as a whole, as the statistics do.

Statistics of the FBI show white people killed 80% of cops in all of 2014, these are the FBI's words, not mine.
www.fbi.gov...

It's fair to say that 2015 and 2016 are similar, since data like this usually follows trends.
edit on 14-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You completely deflected the fact that they are lumping two races in together for those stats. Those in fact aren't all "white people"

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

In 2014, 69.4 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 27.8 percent were black, and 2.8 percent were of other races.

Still fuzzy math because the FBI lumps 'whites/hispanics' in to the same group.

Read it for yourself.

www.fbi.gov...

If your seriously trying to tell me HISPANICS make up 2.5% of total us population.

My reply would be your lying.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Hm?

That specifically I do not have, though I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find out.

Well, until you find out, you cannot make the claim in your title.

In fact, you shouldn't make the claim, at all, because women most certainly are not killing more cops. Your OP stats/claims were about white males, you split the genders, yourself, already.

edit on 14-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
You completely deflected the fact that they are lumping two races in together for those stats. Those in fact aren't all "white people"

Again, according to the FBI, WHITE people make up 80% of police killings for 2014. If we single out blacks alone, blacks killed 13 of the 51 officers in 2014, that is 25%.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

So Latinos kill no one ever? You're not that stupid

link   
Here's a decent source that covers both BJS (bureau of Justice statistics) and PPCS (police-public contact survey) numbers. The two entities work together to produce a report every three years that breaks down the number of contacts between police and the public, in what form it took place, how often force was used, etc. Not many people use it or know about it, and I know it's not the FBI, but it's an interesting report.

www.nationalreview.com...

And here's the report the article breaks down: www.bjs.gov...

link   

Hm?

That specifically I do not have, though I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find out.

My title states people as a whole, I take this factor into consideration for ALL races, not only one. It has no affect on the fact of what race is committing the murders. I'm not looking at gender, only race, nothing more.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Hm?

My title states people as a whole, I take this factor into consideration for ALL races, not only one. It has no affect on the fact of what race is committing the murders. I'm not looking at gender, only race, nothing more.

Go read your OP. YOU are the one that brought up gender when you posted stats on WHITE MALES.

Done. I don't have any interest in debating racist sexists.

edit on 14-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

It's funny how when it's proven your numbers are wrong, or possibly outright fabrications, you dismiss numbers altogether and say you're still right, and then start talking about a completely different year's numbers.

All over the map, bro.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Falenor

A bit different, for all of 2013 for example, 27 cops were killed 15 of the alleged offenders were white, 11 were black, and race was not reported for 2 offenders. SOURCE: FBI - www.fbi.gov...

But one trend remains - in each year, white people interacted with police less than minorities, but killed the most cops despite running into them less. This specific trend based on the data has been going on for over 20 years.

Despite this epidemic, the media paints the face of a cop killer as a minority, even though cops are much much much more likely to be killed at the hands of a white person. What's scary is that if cops stopped white people at the same rate they stopped minorities, we'd have hundreds of cops dead this year alone, based on the data. It's probably a good thing white people are not harassed as much, we'd have no one left to protect us if they were.

Police departments across the country state that routine traffic stops are the number one cause of police deaths - and yet black people are stopped much more than whites in routine traffic stops, but kill less.

According to the FBI website for the last 5 years:

9 officers out of 51 were fatally injured during traffic pursuits or stops.

2 officers out of 27 were fatally injured during traffic pursuits or stops.

8 officers out of 48 were fatally injured during traffic pursuits or stops.

11 officers out of 77 were slain during traffic pursuits or stops.

7 officers out of 69 were killed during traffic pursuits/stops.

8 officers out of 48 died during traffic pursuits/stops.

I think you are confusing traffic stop accidents with police killings here.

FBI Stats

edit on 14-7-2016 by Falenor because: included link to FBI Stats

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It's funny how when it's proven your numbers are wrong, or possibly outright fabrications, you dismiss numbers altogether and say you're still right, and then start talking about a completely different year's numbers.

All over the map, bro.

My numbers have not been proven wrong. If you bothered to read the conflict at all you would have noticed that the person who came in here with numbers had incomplete numbers, completely ignoring the deaths of several other officers, because that person was only looking for police officers who were killed by guns, completely ignoring knives and vehicular manslaughter.

One things for sure, according to the FBI so far, year after year, whites are killing more cops, but the MSM would have you believe otherwise. Republicans will have you believing otherwise.

That's a cold hard fact. Here's another fact, in February of this year, 8 cops were killed by the end of the month, 7 at the hands of white males. I have no problem listing all 7 stories, and thats just for the first 2 months of the year. You can bet the trend followed.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

A bit different, for all of 2013 for example, 27 cops were killed 15 of the alleged offenders were white, 11 were black, and race was not reported for 2 offenders. SOURCE: FBI - www.fbi.gov...

But one trend remains - in each year, white people interacted with police less than minorities, but killed the most cops despite running into them less. This specific trend based on the data has been going on for over 20 years.

Despite this epidemic, the media paints the face of a cop killer as a minority, even though cops are much much much more likely to be killed at the hands of a white person. What's scary is that if cops stopped white people at the same rate they stopped minorities, we'd have hundreds of cops dead this year alone, based on the data. It's probably a good thing white people are not harassed as much, we'd have no one left to protect us if they were.

Police departments across the country state that routine traffic stops are the number one cause of police deaths - and yet black people are stopped much more than whites in routine traffic stops, but kill less.

According to the FBI website for the last 5 years:

9 officers out of 51 were fatally injured during traffic pursuits or stops.

2 officers out of 27 were fatally injured during traffic pursuits or stops.

8 officers out of 48 were fatally injured during traffic pursuits or stops.

11 officers out of 77 were slain during traffic pursuits or stops.

7 officers out of 69 were killed during traffic pursuits/stops.

8 officers out of 48 died during traffic pursuits/stops.

I think you are confusing traffic stop accidents with police killings here.

FBI Stats

No, you are misreading the website. Read the title of this report

"Officers Feloniously Killed" www.fbi.gov...

And then read what the FBI has on that page, and I quote

Profile of alleged known assailants
In 2014, 59 alleged offenders were identified in connection with the 51 law enforcement
officers feloniously killed. Of those offenders, the following characteristics are known:

The average age of the alleged offenders was 31 years old.
The average height was 5 feet 10 inches tall, and the average weight was 180 pounds.
42 of the alleged offenders were white, 13 were black, 2 were American Indian/Alaska Native, 1 was Asian/Pacific Islander, and race was not reported for 1 offender.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You won't address the fact that your numbers lump two of the biggest races in America together. It's pathetic just admit that you're wrong and move on.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You won't address the fact that your numbers lump two of the biggest races in America together. It's pathetic just admit that you're wrong and move on.

I have no idea what you are talking about, you will need to cite some source that backs your claim.

People asked me to cite the FBI, and here I am citing the FBI. Nothing more. If you think the FBI is incorrect in it's stats, take it up with them. Doesn't change the facts.
edit on 14-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The FBI lumps whites and Latinos together as "WHITE." How don't you understand that still.

This answers your question.

www.quora.com...
edit on 14-7-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You said 56 cops have been killed in 2016.

62 have been killed.

Nine of those in traffic accidents.

That leaves 53.

So yes, you've been proven wrong. Time and again. By folks who use actual data. Not people who source an article with no actual data in it. And then claim their own source is wrong.

God I can't wait till school is back in session.

Oh and ETA - republicans don't have me believing anything. Nor does the media. I like numbers. Real numbers, not made up ones. Yes, whites kill more cops than blacks. On that you are correct. As far as your actual data and numbers? You're wrong, again and again.
edit on 14-7-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The FBI lumps whites and Latinos together as "WHITE." How don't you understand that still.

This answers your question.

Never heard of that one before, if thats the case it seems that people who lumped Zimmerman as white were correct in their logic.

In either case, we can reverse that statistic and see that blacks are responsible for 25% of cop related deaths in 2014, 75% is up for debate. Blacks were stopped the most times out of any group in that period.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

You said 56 cops have been killed in 2016.

62 have been killed.

Nine of those in traffic accidents.

That leaves 53.

So yes, you've been proven wrong. Time and again. By folks who use actual data. Not people who source an article with no actual data in it. And then claim their own source is wrong.

God I can't wait till school is back in session.

I've posted a lot of FBI statistics, especially the 2014 report showing white people killed 80% of all officers killed in 2014. No comment from you there though. So if they are responsible for 80% of deaths in 2014, perhaps they are also responsible for similar figures in 2015 and 2016? It's only a 2 year gap.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join