It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite being stopped the least amount of times, white people have murdered the most cops this year

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Unity_99

This deletes the thread. Seriously. This is the facts. So the author of this "media enriched tale" was making something up.

It should be in the HOAX or LOL forums.

Do you have any source that shows minorities are responsible for most of the police deaths? Just one source will do.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

Sure thing just as soon as someone can QUOTE those FBI stats.

I will be waiting.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

So are you saying Cops should start being suspicious of all "white" people? You're feeding into all this division brainwashing like a brainless zombie.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Unity_99

This deletes the thread. Seriously. This is the facts. So the author of this "media enriched tale" was making something up.

It should be in the HOAX or LOL forums.

Any publicly available information will show the title of the OP to be true. You would have to prove it to not be true to claim the thread is a hoax or an LOL.
edit on 14-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

One more time.

What's True ?

www.fbi.gov...

For it to be TRUE.

Why does the FBI have NOTHING on it?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BLee8127

So are you saying Cops should start being suspicious of all "white" people? You're feeding into all this division brainwashing like a brainless zombie.

What I'm saying is if cops are going to claim they feel threatened by black people because of "violence", perhaps they should extend that same logic to white people, according to statistics. How do car manufacturers improve their cars? Using statistics. They don't ignore statistics and blame other things. No, car manufacturers take their data, and improve their model. I think the police should do the same.

It's generally accepted more police are in minority communities because that's where the crime is - ok, well more force and scrutiny should be applied to white people since according to the data, that's where the cop killers are.

The fact that this data is ignored is exactly why so many police officers have been killed by white people. Perhaps if cops were more aware of the dangers they face in interacting with the LEAST stopped group, they would be more vigilant and aware that there is a threat.

Instead, our officers are lied to, and some have lost their lives because of these lies that were planted in their heads. As a result, some of these officers have taken innocent lives because of these lies that were planted in their heads.

I don't make this up, these are the facts, whether you want to hear it or not.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

One more time.

What's True ?

www.fbi.gov...

For it to be TRUE.

I wonder why OVERT racists are denying the FACTS.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

One more time.

What's True ?

www.fbi.gov...

For it to be TRUE.

I wonder why OVERT racists are denying the FACTS.

Would you like to make a new thread with me? I'll make a list of the police officers, and we can gather their news stories and see what race the perps are if you care that much, I have no problem with that. That will settle this once and for all, surely.

What do you say?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
this thread is not bait at all.

/sarc

good question.

ask Blm the same about the number of blacks killed by other blacks.

your linkless stats fail to provide any context of those police deaths. im sure none of those 42 cops were killed by sniper ambush.

of those 42 how many died in chases, or stand offs, or atf-like raids, accidental discharges, not crime related etc...
you need to provide those information before anyone can derive to a conclusion

84% of whites are killed by whites. Why are you telling anyone to ask BLM anything? They certainly know the number, they protest black on black violence as well. I have read the entire BLM Chicago website. It is a main theme of their mission statement- to reduce that very thing. However, the other main theme is protesting police killing blacks. This group is not the thread, though.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme
According to statistics from the FBI, white males make up the smallest amount of people stopped by the police in total for 2016 - yet this very small group makes up over 70% of all police murders. 71% of police killed in 2016 were killed by white males. The remaining 29% make up black, latino, and other.

Now, I don't say this to stir anything, I just think considering light of recent events this is a very interesting statistic.

42 cops have been killed so far, 71% by white males - yet cops perceive higher dangers in minorities for some reason. Even though they stop minorities over 20 times as much, and are killed far less. Many statistics are missing and incomplete to be of any use to bring about positive change in society, but what are we doing with the data we do have? Data like this? Are we informing the public? Are we changing training tactics? Are we profiling white people who are more likely (as obviously represented by the data) to pull the trigger on cops?

Time and time again I see people blame BLM for the death of 5 cops, but what are you going to blame the deaths of the other cops on? Do the other cops blue lives not matter? Just wondering.

Interesting. And I wonder of the 342 homicides in Obama's hometown of Chicago, up 72% from 2015,how many were killed by white males.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

No I want you to quote those '2016' statistics.

Then entire premise of this ludicrous online lie.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

According to statistics from the FBI, white males make up the smallest amount of people stopped by the police in total for 2016 - yet this very small group makes up over 70% of all police murders. 71% of police killed in 2016 were killed by white males. The remaining 29% make up black, latino, and other.

Now, I don't say this to stir anything, I just think considering light of recent events this is a very interesting statistic.

42 cops have been killed so far, 71% by white males - yet cops perceive higher dangers in minorities for some reason. Even though they stop minorities over 20 times as much, and are killed far less. Many statistics are missing and incomplete to be of any use to bring about positive change in society, but what are we doing with the data we do have? Data like this? Are we informing the public? Are we changing training tactics? Are we profiling white people who are more likely (as obviously represented by the data) to pull the trigger on cops?

Time and time again I see people blame BLM for the death of 5 cops, but what are you going to blame the deaths of the other cops on? Do the other cops blue lives not matter? Just wondering.

Interesting. And I wonder of the 342 homicides in Obama's hometown of Chicago, up 72% from 2015,how many were killed by white males.

Are you talking about civilian deaths? Most of those are unsolved cases, so no one knows. I estimate around 80~% are black on black crime though.

White people kill 80% of white people as well, what are you getting at? What does this have to do with police deaths?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I've done some research on all the deaths, let's see what I was able to come up with.

Joe Zangaro was shot and killed by Larry Gordon. White male
Ronald Kienzle was shot and killed by Larry Gordon. White male

Michael Smith shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male
Brent Thompson shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male
Patricio E. Zamarripa shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male
Michael Leslie Krol shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male
Lorne Bradley Ahrens shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male

David Michel was shot and killed by Jerman Neveaux. Black male

Gilberto Colón-Leon was shot and killed by Arnaldo Rodriguez. Hispanic male

Ronald Tarentino was shot and killed by Jorge Zambrano. Hispanic male

David Van Glasser was shot and killed by Israel Santos-Banos. Hispanic male

Brad Lancaster was shot and killed by Curtis Ayers. White male

Steven Smith was shot and killed by Lincoln Rutledge. White male

Chad Dermyer was shot and killed by James Brown III. Black male

Carl Koontz was shot and killed by Evan Dorsey. White male

Allen Jacobs was shot and killed by Deontea Perry Mackey. Black male

David Hofer was shot and killed by Jorge Gonzalez, Hispanic male

Ashley Guindon was shot and killed by Ronald Hamilton. Black male (it was Ashley's first day as a police officer)

Nate Carrigan was shot and killed by Martin Wirth. White male

Lee Tartt was shot and killed by Charles Lee Lambert. White male

Gregory Barney was shot and killed by Jerand Ross. Black male (only black officer so far this year)

Jason Moszer was shot and killed by Marcus Shumacher. White male

Patrick Dailey was shot and killed by David Evans. White male
Mark Logsdon was shot and killed by David Evans. White male

Derek Greer was shot and killed by Austin Holzer. White male

Jason Goodding was shot and killed by Phillip Ferry. White male

Thomas Cottrell was shot and killed by Herschel Jones III. White male

Douglas Barney was shot and killed by Cory Lee Henderson. White male

14 white males shot and killed police officers so far this year.
10 black males shot and killed police officers so far this year.
4 Hispanic males shot and killed police officers so far this year.

That's a far cry from your 71% stat. The rest of officers that died this year have been from car crashes or natural causes. Most of these cops were shot while serving a warrant or shot during an ambush. Few were done during traffic stops.

These deaths are updated daily. If you want to click each officer's name and then Google the shooting to find the name and race of the shooter because you doubt me, here is the link.

www.odmp.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

No I want you to quote those '2016' statistics.

Then entire premise of this ludicrous online lie.

Statistics aren't good enough for you, you deny them in all of my threads - so here I propose that we settle this once and for all, but you don't want that. When you are ready let me know, I'll make a new topic with the verified list of cops killed this year, and I'll gather news links and pictures/names of the suspects that killed them, and you can see for yourself. I'll start with the first 8 cops that were killed (7 at the hands of white males) from january to february of this year. Then we can go from there, what do you say?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So white people kill 70% of cops but make up 70% of the population and blacks kill 30 percent of cops and make up only 13% of the population. What am I missing other than your sources?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Your stats are incredibly inaccurate. Please find another source.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

I've done some research on all the deaths, let's see what I was able to come up with.

Joe Zangaro was shot and killed by Larry Gordon. White male
Ronald Kienzle was shot and killed by Larry Gordon. White male

Michael Smith shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male
Brent Thompson shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male
Patricio E. Zamarripa shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male
Michael Leslie Krol shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male
Lorne Bradley Ahrens shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male

David Michel was shot and killed by Jerman Neveaux. Black male

Gilberto Colón-Leon was shot and killed by Arnaldo Rodriguez. Hispanic male

Ronald Tarentino was shot and killed by Jorge Zambrano. Hispanic male

David Van Glasser was shot and killed by Israel Santos-Banos. Hispanic male

Brad Lancaster was shot and killed by Curtis Ayers. White male

Steven Smith was shot and killed by Lincoln Rutledge. White male

Chad Dermyer was shot and killed by James Brown III. Black male

Carl Koontz was shot and killed by Evan Dorsey. White male

Allen Jacobs was shot and killed by Deontea Perry Mackey. Black male

David Hofer was shot and killed by Jorge Gonzalez, Hispanic male

Ashley Guindon was shot and killed by Ronald Hamilton. Black male (it was Ashley's first day as a police officer)

Nate Carrigan was shot and killed by Martin Wirth. White male

Lee Tartt was shot and killed by Charles Lee Lambert. White male

Gregory Barney was shot and killed by Jerand Ross. Black male (only black officer so far this year)

Jason Moszer was shot and killed by Marcus Shumacher. White male

Patrick Dailey was shot and killed by David Evans. White male
Mark Logsdon was shot and killed by David Evans. White male

Derek Greer was shot and killed by Austin Holzer. White male

Jason Goodding was shot and killed by Phillip Ferry. White male

Thomas Cottrell was shot and killed by Herschel Jones III. White male

Douglas Barney was shot and killed by Cory Lee Henderson. White male

14 white males shot and killed police officers so far this year.
10 black males shot and killed police officers so far this year.
4 Hispanic males shot and killed police officers so far this year.

That's a far cry from your 71% stat. The rest of officers that died this year have been from car crashes or natural causes. Most of these cops were shot while serving a warrant or shot during an ambush. Few were done during traffic stops.

These deaths are updated daily. If you want to click each officer's name and then Google the shooting to find the name and race of the shooter because you doubt me, here is the link.

www.odmp.org...

Here you have 28 officers, but the source of my topic is 42 officers. I've since double checked, and 56 officers have been killed this year (if we count the 2 officers killed by the white guy in the court house the other day). Are those 2 officers listed in your post too? Nope, many names are missing apart from those too, the Dallas ones are there though.

But I applaud you on this, half of the work is done. Shall I complete the other half of the list, so we can settle this?

edit on 14-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
So white people kill 70% of cops but make up 70% of the population and blacks kill 30 percent of cops and make up only 13% of the population. What am I missing other than your sources?

What you are missing is that

White people make up 70% of the population, but are stopped the least amount of times.

Despite being stopped the least amount of times, this group has killed the most amount of cops.

Get it now?

The group with the highest population comes into contact with the police the least amount of times, but has killed the most officers. That's an epidemic.
edit on 14-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

No and here are stats from another source:

"Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops. This is according to FBI data, which also found that 40 percent of cop killers are black. According to MacDonald, the police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black than a cop killing an unarmed black person.

Despite the facts, the anti-police rhetoric of Black Lives Matter and their leftist sympathizers have resulted in what MacDonald calls the "Ferguson Effect," as murders have spiked by 17 percent among the 50 biggest cities in the U.S. as a result of cops being more reluctant to police neighborhoods out of fear of being labeled as racists. Additionally, there have been over twice as many cops victimized by fatal shootings in the first three months of 2016."

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

No and here are stats from another source:

"Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops. This is according to FBI data, which also found that 40 percent of cop killers are black. According to MacDonald, the police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black than a cop killing an unarmed black person.

Despite the facts, the anti-police rhetoric of Black Lives Matter and their leftist sympathizers have resulted in what MacDonald calls the "Ferguson Effect," as murders have spiked by 17 percent among the 50 biggest cities in the U.S. as a result of cops being more reluctant to police neighborhoods out of fear of being labeled as racists. Additionally, there have been over twice as many cops victimized by fatal shootings in the first three months of 2016."

That's bull#. Over 1,000 blacks have been killed by police this year alone, less than 20 cops have been killed by black men. Source?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join