It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite being stopped the least amount of times, white people have murdered the most cops this year

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Tsubaki

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: theySeeme

And still you have no solution.

You are right, I don't think anyone does. The only thing I can do is shed light on facts. I'll bet before this topic you all assumed blacks kill the most cops - data shows otherwise. Sorry.

Historically, they do kill more cops in disproportionate numbers. Did they last year? Maybe not. But historically, they do.

It doesn't matter though. It's meaningless really. The number of people killed by cops and the number of cops killed are dwarfed by the number of children who are abused, neglected, and murdered, and the number of women raped and murdered by men.

It's a problem, yes, but it's not an epidemic. Yet, it dominates the headlines, none-the-less, and at the expense of real epidemics that deserve headlines.

There is a solution. But no one wants to talk about it because it requires that EVERYONE make some goals and work towards them. The national conversation on race is one-sided no matter which side is talking.

You probably wouldn't feel that way if you had to worry about your son/daughter getting murdered for driving miles 2 above the speed limit.

Right. I feel that way as a woman who survived a kidnapping, rape, and attempted murder. Well, it was more like an attempted lynching as the man tried to hang me from a tree with an extension cord while I was gagged with my own bra.

And I feel that way as the mother of a rape-survivor, too. She was gang raped by five teens & young men while staying all night with a friend.

So I just worry about my girls walking out the front door.

Rape. Now that's an epidemic.

You're correct, rape is definitely am epidemic, but I wouldn't dare dismiss a woman's worry with "ha, but rape pales in comparison to the starving, now there's an epidemic".

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

1- en.m.wikipedia.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

I checked both of your links, I fail to see your point? Please copy+paste and/or cite something. I can tell you the name of the book, what good is it if I'm not quoting it to you first?

edit on 14-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Tsubaki

Did you graduate high school, or is genetics a foreign subject to you.

No need to insult him, most of us (including me) are not human genome experts.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I'm not dismissing it. I am saying there's no room in the headlines for anything but racism. There's no room for discussing starvation either. Racism is disproportionately covered by the media. And that is a totally fair assessment.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I'm not dismissing it. I am saying there's no room in the headlines for anything but racism. There's no room for discussing starvation either. Racism is disproportionately covered by the media. And that is a totally fair assessment.

Totally agree, and if anyone in here can have the decency to cast aside any type of dislike or like you might have towards me for my posts - let's admit we can agree with this statement.

And so if we can agree - why can't we see past it and come together reguardless of what the media is doing? Why is it that members here will say # the MSM, but then turn around and use the MSM as a backbone for why they dislike certain groups/cultures? Isn't that the definition of crazy?

If we could just stop picking sides, something might actually get done. Those guys and gals who work in the government and have us all messed up are not robots, they are humans with brains like ours - if we got our acts together we could easily replace those bozos. Instead we are too busy, fighting eachother. What ever

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Did you graduate high school, or is genetics a foreign subject to you.

Classy.

What does genetics have to do with the religion you chose to practice?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

As for Chicago....

The stats are ....

2016 Race of Victim/Assailant

Race Victim Assailant
Black 263 46
Hispanic 60 16
White/Other 17 2
Police - 4
No Arrest - 270
As of 7/7/16

Chicago Jackass Stats

That source uses newspapers and police databases to compile the stats, probably because the official stats are not yet published. Like the FBI for 2016.

That page at the bottom says "powered by sarcasm, stats and booze". Hmm, seems like the go to source.

The difference is....
He didn't sell them as FBI STATS!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

As for Chicago....

The stats are ....

Race Victim Assailant
Black 263 46
Hispanic 60 16
White/Other 17 2
Police - 4
No Arrest - 270
As of 7/7/16

Chicago Jackass Stats

That source uses newspapers and police databases to compile the stats, probably because the official stats are not yet published. Like the FBI for 2016.

That page at the bottom says "powered by sarcasm, stats and booze". Hmm, seems like the go to source.

The difference is....

Statistics of the FBI show white people killed 80% of cops in all of 2014, these are the FBI's words, not mine.
www.fbi.gov... www.fbi.gov...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Ethnic Jews aren't just religious Jews. Just like ethnic Arabs aren't just religious Muslims. Lol deny ignorance bud

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

As for Chicago....

The stats are ....

Race Victim Assailant
Black 263 46
Hispanic 60 16
White/Other 17 2
Police - 4
No Arrest - 270
As of 7/7/16

Chicago Jackass Stats

The difference is....

Statistics of the FBI show white people killed 80% of cops in all of 2014, these are the FBI's words, not mine.

Here are the the other years you left out, I've gone by offenders by race divided by total offenders of that year as once you hit 2008 they just list it as offenders and doesn't like the amount of cops killed. The numbers will vary though a bit until 2008 if one went with offenders divided by cops killed instead:

2013-55% White, 39% Black
2012-58% White, 31% Black
2011-55% White, 37% Black
2010-36% White, 50% Black
2009-58% White, 41% Black
2008-47% White, 50% Black
2007-56% White, 38% Black
2006-45% White, 52.7% Black
2005-63% White, 26% Black

Most of those years whites do make up most of the offenders, however they are under represented as per their population percent(someone said 70% including latinos). Using your logic that somehow traffic stops should be be tied into cop killer race stats, wouldn't the police's time be better served by going after people who are over represented in cop killing stats in regards to their ratio of the population ? Heck, don't even look at 2010, 2008 or 2006 and consider the 12-15% of the population fact and do the math, and then apply your logic.

Again though, it's a silly premise, the reason for traffic stops have nothing to do with cop killer rates, if you tied it into crime rates or traffic offences by race you might have a argument, one many might actually agree with.

FBI Stats

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Falenor

As for Chicago....

The stats are ....

Race Victim Assailant
Black 263 46
Hispanic 60 16
White/Other 17 2
Police - 4
No Arrest - 270
As of 7/7/16

Chicago Jackass Stats

The difference is....

Here are the the other years you left out, I've gone by offenders by race divided by total offenders of that year as once you hit 2008 they just list it as offenders and doesn't like the amount of cops killed. The numbers will vary though a bit until 2008 if one went with offenders divided by cops killed instead:

Most of those years whites do make up most of the offenders, however they are under represented as per their population percent(someone said 70% including latinos). Using your logic that somehow traffic stops should be be tied into cop killer race stats, wouldn't the police's time be better served by going after people who are over represented in cop killing stats in regards to their ratio of the population ? Heck, don't even look at 2010, 2008 or 2006 and consider the 12-15% of the population fact and do the math, and then apply your logic.

Again though, it's a silly premise, the reason for traffic stops have nothing to do with cop killer rates, if you tied it into crime rates or traffic offences by race you might have a argument, one many might actually agree with.

FBI Stats

A few pages back I stated that in previous years blacks did kill more cops up to a point, which I mentioned as a coincidence considering cop shootings of unarmed minorities seems to increase despite whites being on the rise, that's all. It's not as sinister as you think
edit on 14-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Falenor

Are these numbers including latinos as white?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Ethnic Jews aren't just religious Jews. Just like ethnic Arabs aren't just religious Muslims. Lol deny ignorance bud

What's an ethnic jew? Many ethnicities are jews.

It's hard to deny ignorance when people wallow in it.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Lol which "white people" non latino white people or latino and non latino whites together or just latino whites. The reason for asking is because even though they are both considered white only one group actually gets the hate? I will let you take a guess on which group gets the hate.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

No clue, but as in everyone of these FBI entries listed there is never a stat for Latinos so I would assume so ? I looked and didn't see any footnotes in the stats either. It does seem odd...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Falenor

As for Chicago....

The stats are ....

Race Victim Assailant
Black 263 46
Hispanic 60 16
White/Other 17 2
Police - 4
No Arrest - 270
As of 7/7/16

Chicago Jackass Stats

The difference is....

FBI Stats

A few pages back I stated that in previous years blacks did kill more cops up to a point, which I mentioned as a coincidence considering cop shootings of unarmed minorities seems to increase despite whites being on the rise, that's all. It's not as sinister as you think

Didn't call it sinister....called it silly, that is the premise of cherry picking the stats of the first half of 2016 and then of 2014 and trying to tie it into traffic stops.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

If someone were to make this thread about OP's favorite protected groups, they would be called racist, hate filled, bigoted, xenophobes.

edit on 14-7-2016 by RobotBomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobotBomb

If someone were to make this thread about OP favorite protected groups, they would be called racist, hate filled, bigoted, xenophobes.

Favorite protected groups? What does that even mean? but nice ad hominem.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Not ad hominem.

Just pointing out the double standard, hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

It's funny how people whine about crime, and then beg the police to patrol areas more while screaming to increase the police power in the country. I also find it funny that these same people then whine about the fact that these areas end up producing more arrests and stops.

So which is it? Do we send more police into high crime areas, which often times have large minority populations?

Or do we leave those areas to rot? Isn't that part of the accusation? Isn't that what we hear all the time, that we are not doing enough to help the high crime impoverished areas?

Drives me NUTS watching everyone BLAMING the government, and then BEGGING for more government.

I bet that 90% of the BLM folks will be voting Democrat as usual, who have historically shown not to give a crap about minorities and poor people.

Take your check and shut up until it's time to vote, that's when they really like to use the poor minority demographic.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join