It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building My personal religion: Cognitive Universalism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
His salvation continued

In this new state of his existence, and with his reannounced faith in the Universe and it's motion, he knew to live his life by his own advice, with that he would find his true purpose in life. The goal was set, the goal was obtainable, the goal was beautifully simple: Love, live, learn, share, inspire.

He reflected now what it would be like to die. He guided himself to the conclusion that the after life is what you make it to be mentally. He felt, before, that he would surly end up in Hell and, though it scared him, his actions were not based upon escaping it. They merely flourished at the thought of something better, the thought of being one with the Universe.. whatever that might mean. Contributing to the entity that is the experience.

He saw great potential now, in everything. The spider at his feet, whom he would have normally stepped on, was now his companion in the vastness. He regretted the fact that he had purposely ended the individual experience of many things.. such as bugs... or flowers... but never anything that bared emotion. He imagined himself the bug, his own life ended in a second, without the bat of an eye from his murderer. And again he was afraid of death. This was because he selfishly imagined that self awareness was valued more than life itself. It was a pretence he now understood to be false. How could he have been so naive.

(To be continued)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Cross, Key, Anchor represents: Hope, Faith and Charity. Are you up to this interpretation or are you an amateur.

Not sure what you are getting at. I did not mention anything about the Anchor, key or Cross. I only gave an interpretatioon of the pillars and the chequered floor.

The Qabalah and Jacob's ladder were not invented by Freemasons, you know.

My interpretation is based on esoteric doctrines. There are lots of masons in my family and none of them really understand what it's all about. They are into their regalia and apron and have only learnt things parrot fashion and do not spend time getting a deeper understanding.

Do I detect some masonic indignation ? But it was you who brought the 1st initiation imagery onto this thread (which was not about freemasonry).

I have discussed qabalistic pathwork with masons (but only the rare ones who wanted to explore)

edit on 18-7-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

I'm not even a freemason and I know what it's about, not all of it, because to my understanding you have to be one inorder to get all the information (which scares me?) But from what I've comprehended a free mason can hold any belief he wishes, as long as he possess tenants of what are required to be one. Which, if I recall, you have to ask for acceptance from a Lodge. They ask you why you want to join, and your reason cannot be selfish, or materialistic, but to improve your being, and those around you..

I find the idea of freemansonry a little mysterious, and fear that they pull some Scientology bull# once you get in deep enough. Seems like another promise that sets to abuse you.
edit on 18-7-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat
a reply to: crowdedskies

I'm not even a freemason and I know what it's about, not all of it, because to my understanding you have to be one inorder to get all the information (which scares me?) But from what I've comprehended a free mason can hold any belief he wishes, as long as he possess tenants of what are required to be one. Which, if I recall, you have to ask for acceptance from a Lodge. They ask you why you want to join, and your reason cannot be selfish, or materialistic, but to improve your being, and those around you..

I find the idea of freemansonry a little mysterious, and fear that they pull some Scientology bull# once you get in deep enough. Seems like another promise that sets to abuse you.

I think if you were a freemason , you would want to get out asap. There is one country, or shall I say continent ,where everyone you bump into is a freemason. There are more lodges there than chain stores.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join