It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building My personal religion: Cognitive Universalism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
originally posted by: DeadCat
a reply to: vethumanbeing

DeadCat: Why does it have to be hell? If I am thinking for myself though this all, and not just following other religions, I come to the conclusion that my death will initiate my personal belief of what an after life entails.

That location; because it is part of your belief system and that same system is going to place you squarely in Hell trapped in a belief system you chose. There are so many; shouldn't that be your clue as to the unreliability of each one? My physical death (this time) will add another fully developed individualized personality to my already 100s if not thousands of identities this soul has lived over the centuries.

Before I say anything else, I just want to let you guys know you have lost me at the Cat cheese Burger stuff, like you're speaking in metaphorical code to each other honestly. Not sure what it is suppose to represent all I can think is that is is a sarcastic hyperbole of an analogy, for what I am not sure... ANYWAY!

In my religion, maybe I should stop saying that and say "my beliefs" but, what this all is heading toward... You will not be confined to your Heaven or your Hell for eternity. Though you may experience one or the other, that would not be the end result. At the end of it all, you will come into acceptance of your true fate, which is very well NOT to remain in this indefinite state of bliss, or whatever you may take from it. As Joe Cat said: This "Eternity of Entrapment" Is just another step toward the bigger picture, it will not last forever. Though if you believe it will, then it may?

No disrespect, but with the way you guys speak (to me it seems like code.. idk why), I'm not even going to bother interpreting that picture.. xD

Just so, correct; you are in charge of your own enlightenment progress (don't get stuck between rungs).

I pretty much believe this. And getting stuck to me, would be letting yourself remain in the heaven or hell you create for yourself. This is why I've already created a way out of mine.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Just an attempt to relate to the inage, the ladder is steps to your true salvation. The three Icons you are talking about are the Cross (Faith or your own Beliefs) after you believe, you will obtain the Key (The knowledge) to access the Anchor (The consept) the Hand (or your the Deity of your choice after death which you create for yourself) is offering the Cup (the entrapment of eternity, or a step toward salvation.) As a Token of your endevors. Drink from the cup as you please, but remember that it is not the final step to salvation.

I think it is important to take note of the gap between the three Icons, and the cup.

Three steps between each icon, but six between the anchor and the cup. 3 more between the cup and enlightenment.
edit on 17-7-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It's funny, that pretty much sums up what I've been trying to create this entire time. And I thank you for the image you have shown me.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

There are now a hundred or so representation of the 1st degree imagery on the internet. Here is another one below.

The truth is that it is nothing but an image that sums up the qualities of the particular situation. A bit like an emblem.

The three pillars are the supernals of the tree of life; the chequered board is standard visualisation for the floor of your astral temple; the Sun and Moon reassert the masculine and feminine (masculine on left and feminine on right - as per the Tree of Life). EDIT - Depending on which side of the tree you are standing. I rather stand behind it and have the pillar of Severity on my left.

I would not pay too much attention as this is all relevant only to that particular system. It is not a seal .

However, it is a good way of recording your system or stage of your system. The Cognitive Universalism of Deadcat can just as easily have its own pictorial representation that would be equally valid fo it.

edit on 17-7-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

That is the point of the image I believe.. because no matter your beliefs, they can interpret this image.

It is irrily representative of what CU is suppose to be.

The checker board is the mental plane (in my interpretation anyway), hints why everything is in clouds, but the physocal reality (the sun and moon, the stars, are outside the clouds. The cube is you. (Not the physical you.) You've built "you" The mental self, on the mental plane.

The SBW on the pillars. Strength, Wisdom, Beauty. If you stand atop any of these pillars, you get a better prespective. That's why they are tall, to get a better view.

The alter in the middle with the book atop, is another mental creation. The cube it sits on, you have built, the foundations of the belief, aswell, the belief itself.

I have already interpreted the ladder and icons in my previous post.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Originally posted byDeadCat
Before I say anything else, I just want to let you guys know you have lost me at the Cat cheese Burger stuff, like you're speaking in metaphorical code to each other honestly. Not sure what it is suppose to represent all I can think is that is is a sarcastic hyperbole of an analogy, for what I am not sure... ANYWAY!

Imagine how I feel lol…I’m lost too…(This was pre avatar change btw)

Originally posted by DeadCat
In my religion, maybe I should stop saying that and say "my beliefs" but, what this all is heading toward... You will not be confined to your Heaven or your Hell for eternity. Though you may experience one or the other, that would not be the end result. At the end of it all, you will come into acceptance of your true fate, which is very well NOT to remain in this indefinite state of bliss, or whatever you may take from it.

This is true though, it wouldn’t be much of a just God if you had to suffer forever; therefore God has to give one an equal chance to improve oneself.

Originally posted by DeadCat
As Joe Cat said: This "Eternity of Entrapment" Is just another step toward the bigger picture, it will not last forever. Though if you believe it will, then it may?

“Joe cat” lol…it really is official…

What many people don’t realise, is that they are playing out their own heaven and hell in the here and now…, you progress in one area but you may go down in another aspect etc…

Originally posted by
No disrespect, but with the way you guys speak (to me it seems like code.. idk why),

Non Taken…Vet speaks in code with everybody on here…I just try to understand it…still not sure why I’m a cheese burger cat candidate lol or why I’m Joe Cat lol

- JC

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crowdedskies

originally posted by: DeadCat

Would you guys like to know a bit about the after life I will be attempting to explain? Since we are on the topic now?

Please do go on. We all have our own idea about it , I suppose. What is yours (assuming you are willing to discuss)

The Death of a generation 9 Birth Giver (Human)

You have lived a life according to your standards and no one else's. You have reflected self. You have lived aware of your actions, and the impact they have on others. You have sought meaning to your endeavors, you have sought a fate that suits you... and perhaps you find comfort in the Heavens... perhaps you find comfort in reincarnation.. perhaps you find comfort in silence.. No matter your beliefs, you have contemplated what it means to experience Death, does it scare you? Death I mean... To imagine the inevitable moment when all you have experienced has come to an end? When you are no longer a contributing part of the experience? You have by now accepted that your beliefs are of your own accord- special to yourself, and no other. You gave birth, through the trials and experience of life, to an individual state of being, that of which no other contains the same. You have obtained this gift, this super ability, of comprehensive thought, the ability to give birth to morality... to give way to emotion, to indulge in the infinity that is the process of thought which we ourselves have consolidated with purely mental foundations. We have created the presentation of death, only by the fact that we have experienced life.

It is in human nature, unfortunately, to miss the bigger picture, to misinterpret death as an inevitable threat- rather than an enlightening experience. To believe that because one has died... that they no longer contribute, and therefore become undefined. It is the Ego that ties one to self, to morality, to belief, to the Heavens. But let us not forget our Origins, our Birth Givers, not only do they contribute to the necessity of existence.. They are the creators of such existence which we live. It is a misfortune to take for granted the Universe, the Sun, Nature... For one is under the selfish assumption that Self is more important, that Self makes a larger impact on the experience, than does the Sun, or the Universe, because Self is aware, and in their mind superior.

One thing is for certain my friends, when you die you will not be taking self with you. You may take soul, that is your core beliefs, your way of being, your individual vibration within this expanding Universe. But if you truly intend on contributing to existence after death, you will not be able to do so confined to a self induced state of personal bliss. For in my opinion that is the most selfish act one can make. To confine yourself, to limit yourself for eternity, to imprison the soul in yet another set of rules and regulations, punishments and rewards, these are things the Universe as a whole never intended, never propagated. These rules and regulations of the infinite nature stem still from ones self after death. From ones morality. From ones experiences and life opinions. Such is it, perhaps, a last desperate act of the subconscious to remain self aware, to hold on to the final link between it and any sort of existence, for still morality exists, and therefore does the consciousness.

(To be continued.)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
(Continued)

Can we not accept that it is foolish, and irrational, to believe that the universes purpose revolves and was created for Us? For does not the Extra Terrestrial life on the other side light years away, not believe the same? Perhaps, or perhaps not, just as we. So how can this be? This can be only when one creates it in their mind to be so. When the universe is made for the, and the alone, one will not lose this sense of self. But one will lose the true purpose.. The true individual cycle that is being belligerently halted by this belief. To exist without existence, to resist without resistance, to insist without insistence. For this is the state of the Universe, of the Sun, of Nature, of Time, of Light, and so too shall it be for the.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Thank you for your exposé on Death.

The main variation I have from it is that I divide the self into higher and lower. Perhaps what you refer to as soul (that which survives death) I refer to as higher self.

I have a question though. How original is your religion ? I thought it was something that was unique and originated only from you. However, when I see terms such as "birth givers" , I can't help thinking that these terms exist elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Thank you for your exposé on Death.

The main variation I have from it is that I divide the self into higher and lower. Perhaps what you refer to as soul (that which survives death) I refer to as higher self.

I have a question though. How original is your religion ? I thought it was something that was unique and originated only from you. However, when I see terms such as "birth givers" , I can't help thinking that these terms exist elsewhere.

My "religipn" though I hardly feel comfortable calling it that anymore, is as original as any other.. and like I said previously, it may have been explained elsewhere in different terms.

The religion teaches this:

Be good to yourself, be good to your fellow man, live a prosperous life unto yourself.

At the time of death, one must realise he is ither prepared for it, or he is not. If he is not, he is damned to his eternal fate, weather this is Haven, or Hell, or puragtory, what have you, good or bad.. you are there forever, or until you realize that you are stalling the process of letting go of the self.. once you let go, by whatever process have you, you will be in the same state of that which is the universe, existing without existence, no morality to be had, no faults to be judged.. you must realize you have done good, or bad, but at the end of all, you are still part of the process that is existence.. maybe it will be more clear when I write the story of my salvation.. but it's important that you let go of ones self.

Where there is morality, judgement, reward or punoshment, there is the human conciousness, as we are the creators of morality itself, not then Unoverse, not thensun, and not Nature.

You have to realize that even Heaven is a state of morality, a state of good not evil... and that is morality, which you created.. you have lead yourself to an indefinite state of not allowing yourself the full process of death by remaining tied to your morality, your beliefs, your Heaven. My opinion is one cannot remain indefinitely, you will eventually see, or be guided to, allowing yourself to let go.. and who is guiding you? It is not an entity, it is your subconscious, your morality, that will eventually tell you it's okay to let go.. it's okay to be as the Universe is.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Sorry for all they typos, autocorrect is such a pain.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I think it's smart to tell the potter what you want to be......when you are the clay, mister!!!

Maybe the clay knows it's all a farse.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

There are now a hundred or so representation of the 1st degree imagery on the internet. Here is another one below.

The truth is that it is nothing but an image that sums up the qualities of the particular situation. A bit like an emblem.

The three pillars are the supernals of the tree of life; the chequered board is standard visualisation for the floor of your astral temple; the Sun and Moon reassert the masculine and feminine (masculine on left and feminine on right - as per the Tree of Life). EDIT - Depending on which side of the tree you are standing. I rather stand behind it and have the pillar of Severity on my left.

I would not pay too much attention as this is all relevant only to that particular system. It is not a seal .

However, it is a good way of recording your system or stage of your system. The Cognitive Universalism of Deadcat can just as easily have its own pictorial representation that would be equally valid fo it.

Cross, Key, Anchor represents: Hope, Faith and Charity. Are you up to this interpretation or are you an amateur.
edit on 17-7-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Either way, this thread isn't about what the picture is, or can be interpreted as. If you want to discuss my theology, please do, otherwise you can make a thread about the interpretation of that image.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

a man?

surely a human?

first order of business should be eliminating the segregation of gender....and removing the masculine as it is so very prevalent in old-age religion.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

Don't take it so literally. That's the first step. So this religion is for me aND by me, I use he.. because in the end I will be the one reading it over and over and over. You just have to apply it to yourself.

"He" is me...he can be anyone who applies it to their lives.

"He" represents self.

I think it's obvious that I'm not saying "women have no cognitive thought"...

edit on 18-7-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Well...poo.

I might start doing this at home.....create-a-doctrine

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

I would recommend that to anyone looking for who they truly are. And what they are truly looking for.

In thos, there are no lies, there are no cut corners, there is no hiden agenda, there is only me. It allows you to understand who you are, who you want to be, and the steps you can take to get there.

You guide yourself into your own enlightenment.. these past few days I've been writing, I have found myself much happier, much more aware of my actions and impact on others, much more grateful for life. And in that, this is already a success... now if it helps others do the same. That's just dandy.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'm making the consept of life and death beautiful..

Instead of fear mongering, I only offer logical thought processes, I only offer logical conclusions, based on what we already know about the world around us.

I have made a salvation for those who believe in nothing.. because in the end that's what it boils down to. You die and in the end of your journey... you ARE one with the "creator" who in this case is the Universe, the Sun, Nature.. in the end you will end up in the same state as they, "existing without existence." You live on through so many things.... words, memories, your bodies fetilization of the earth witch both feeds, and breeds, new walks of life.. your body becomes, to a blade of grass or a school of bacteria, what the sun is to us.. a life force, an inanimate object which allows for forms of life to exist.. if that is not a beautiful cycle.. please show me one.

Life is already beautiful, death is no less... just have to open your eyes and see why

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The story of His salvation

The presentation he had of himself was not pleasant. Through the experience of the life he had lead, he lost many emotional ties. He shut himself from the world, from emotion, from love and dignity. He imprisoned himself from within. This left him feeling indifferent. A hollow shell, with nothing to give. Though deep down he knew this path of self destruction was unhealthy, he remained dormant from within. Ignoring every sign from his subconscious that read "PAY ATTENTION TO ME". His life began to take a turn when things got out of hand, and he became that hollow shell that always demanded more. He would build and rebuild, but never understand why his structures fell as if it was his fate to never accomplish. Empty so he thought, alone so he thought. In a state of indefinite self pity. A vicious cycle of ignoring his worth, and taking for granted life and those who live it the same as he, but just in different ways. He built alone, he carved alone, he felt alone.. then why does he wonder why he ended up... alone?

As his most magnificent structure finally fell.. he scrambled to piece it back together. The bricks were not the same as he had left them.. some were broken, others just refused to fit. He cried, he pleaded, but no answer from these bricks. He accepted that he could no longer make frail attempts of rebuilding, he needed to move on. He was forced finally, now, to read the signs he had ignored for so long. They forgave him, and started started from the beginning.

"Who am I?" Something he had never given much thought to. Though he knew he was not this hollow shell he had convinced himself to be. There was too much aspiration. Too much beautiful thoughts. Too much to give that he was ignoring in his attempts to build.

"Who do I want to be?" Knowledgeable, happy, inspirational, at peace.

"But how can you be at peace if you don't even love yourself?" A stroke of emotion followed this question.. like lightning, he realized his first mistake.

"Where will I end up if I continue on this way?" Cold, alone, and angry... the opposite of what I want..

"Will I be happy when I die?" I will not..Not at this rate.

"Something has to change." You're right, so how do I begin this change?

"Love yourself, love me, love life. Embrace your aspiration, your perplexity, your beliefs. Seek enlightenment.. Because you fear death, yet believe in nothing. Right now you believe that whatever state you die in... will be your after life. Do you want to die this way? We both know you will put yourself in Hell. Because you think thats what we deserve. Dont you want to be apart of the Universe? I know you adore its beauty more than anything. Deep down you believe that's where we truly belong."

He gathered his thoughts, and after much introspection, he was happy to access his faults. He was, by definition, a sinner. An adulterer, a cheat, he has a cruel since of humor. It confused him how he could be these things which he felt should lead him directly into the pits of hell, as he would laugh at others misfortunes... he was what most would define as, unemphatic, unsympathetic. Yet he wondered how, despite these things, he knew deep down he was so giving, so... beautiful.. so sincere. A weight was lifted as he realized how wrong he was to take for granted his individual life, as well as others, in this vast array of mathematically improbable existence. Where there was emptiness inside him, he filled each void singularity with his own morality, with beautiful thoughts of invaluable gratitude for the Universe, Chaos, the Sun, Nature.. with the pieces of himself that he valued, in-order to create a new self with which to inhabit this shell that he had emptied. He tossed out everything that was poison, his lust, his arrogance, his multitude of self indulgences of short term titillations. In this moment of sincerity he realized what he had already known this whole time. His worth, as well as others. His intellect, his emotion, his individual state of being, his morality. The beauty of humanity, life and death.

He settled into his new perception of self awareness. Compared to his past self, he was now ultimately in sync and understanding of what it really means to exist. How far the Universe has come, to be in this very state, this moment in time, where he was able to breath it all in, and admire it from oh so far away, yet it seemed they were as one. When before, has one aimed a gun at his head.. he would plead with them to pull the trigger and end it all.. He would now plead in mercy for the beauty of his cognitive thought and his embedded spot in existence. Plead, for he now had something to share, something to give, something to build upon, something he always had, but was to blind to see.

(To be continued.)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join