It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA is the "best country in the world"-- Which countries might be better in some ways.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jacob33

No but I've heard good things about Santiago.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The USA is a great country but I'm sorry....I like this list better. Iceland!!

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Japan has stunningly beautiful landscapes, a rich history and culture that is very accessible,excellent cuisine. The people of Japan are very polite and helpful to visitors. Japan is a very well-ordered, smoothly-running country - it's very pleasant to get around in. I love Japan

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
When it comes to scenery I would love to visit Japan,the Alps and Ireland.Though travelling is a great stress buster.People from the LBGT community always find it hard to travel. My friend is a lesbian and I have seen her face the same problem when she was off on a vacation with her partner. Here is a blog that mentions friendly places to visit if you are a lesbian ( www.bespokematchmaking.com... ).

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Yorkshire...I win.
Should be it's own country....or surrounded by an impenetrable wall to keep soft folk out.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well, I certainly have had my complaints in the past, but have reconciled most of my objections- but I really love it here in the south of France. There is a quality of life that is truly excellent. I love the food here .
I see a lot of admiration for the food in Italy, I never like the food there! A lot of pasta, but America does it better, in my personal opinion.
I like Italy, but I can only handle Italians for so many days before I need a break.

I do dream of living in Australia, or somewhere like Costa Rica.
I really LOVE Spain, if it weren't for the economic struggles now, I would go live there right away.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
1. Australia
2. Sweden
3. Norway
4. Denmark
5. Germany
6. France
7. Spain
8. Switzerland
9. Austria
10. Japan

I am American and I often think about leaving and re-settling. Life has been very rough in the years since 2008 and although Donald Trump looks promising and would likely do many awesome things while he holds office, I am very disgruntled and see little hope as an American. Naturally, I thought about what country I would like to relocate to and your 10 choices here closely mirrors my own choices. When I relocate and work on earning new citizenship it will be in the less troubled British Kingdom where I am going to be much happier.

My 10 would look like this:
1. England
2. Switzerland
3. Norway
4. Denmark
5. Deutschland
6. Czeck Republic
7. Australia
8. Russia
9. Luxembourg
10. Amsterdam

Not necessarily in that particular order.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Profundity

Cool. I want to mention chile and argentina too.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Finland.

"Finns have the power of darkness, Finns are wizards!"

This was the cry of the Viking warriors who feared nothing...
nothing but the power of the Finns in their dark forests.

..what more reason do you need?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Top 10 haunted places in India
India is a mysterious country with a beauty of places, and here we give you a chance to start haunted and mysterious journey with the Mysterious Trip top 10 haunted places in India.
1. Bhangarh fort
2. kuldhara
3. the Shaniwarwada fort
4. Dumas Beach
5. Gp block
6. varandavan society
7. Grand paradi tower
8. jatinga
9. Ramoji film city
10. Sanjay van

edit on 22-5-2018 by Mysterioustrip because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join