It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has a famous person ever impacted your life?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, unless you are wanting their recipes to cost their menu. Then all of a sudden they get peaked and mousy. LOL

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I will admit, I have pinched a menu or two in my lifetime.

Now you can just grab a quick cell phone pic.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1awes...compassion is good? No? I seen famous folks...I just let them be and carry on about my day... they are people too.
And kinda cool...life is so great!'i went to the post office and told them man there in'mmsending fan mail, he was all,'' oh for me?'' and then I felt bad as he seemed so happy... yet it wasn't for him... and so.. I.brought him. Some water and gift the next few days.
He was kind.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
I had an encounter with Melvyn Bragg, now Lord Bragg, before he became famous. He later became a well-known literary figure and TV presenter.
Once, when I was at college, I stayed around for a week beyond the official term, overlapping with the college "Gaudy" (a reunion event).
Melvyn was an Old Boy of the college- that's "alumnus", if you're American.
I shared a double room in the college, comprising a living room and two bedrooms. When Melvyn came for the celebrations, he was assigned the vacant bedroom for the night.
My diary has nothing much to record about him. The following morning, he called out from his bedroom to ask the time, and said "Oh, God!" three times.
Later his girlfriend came to join him and they went off somewhere. This is a point which could interest biographers, because I now understand that this was the same year that his wife committed suicide. I don't know which came first, because Google doesn't tell me which month.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join