It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump/Pence 2016 it is all but official now....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
IndyStar has confirmed today that the Governor Mike Pence will be Donald Trump Running mate as VP in 2016.

Link

Amid much speculation it is done and hopefully this will help with the certain swing states needed. Pence has some conservative views that are at odds with Trump but that should keep a good balance.

edit on 07pm31pmf0000002016-07-14T12:18:52-05:001252 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
fantastic... if only I could believe in U.S. politics.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Never heard of the guy.

I think its safe to assume that Trump is throwing the election to ensure a victory for a woman he's contributed to and admired.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

just glad pence won't be governor again!

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The most unpopular Presidential Candidate in modern history takes on one of the most unpopular politicians in the country as a running mate ...

It's official; we are being Punked.

Indiana Talks

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Oh goody, nothing like smug piousness.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
this has yet to be confirmed. from my sources, newt was informed he was the vp.
trump is making it official at 11am est tomorrow friday the 15th of july. until then, i would take any proof as speculation. newt spoke yesterday and did say it was a 2 man race now, between him and pence.

i would rather him pick newt because people are already familiar with gingrich, and pence did endorse ted cruz prior to endorsing trump. i dont think pence would be good as vp, but i dont know enough about him to really make a good judgement call.

as much as people hate trump on this site, there are some of us ( very few ) that feel he would make a great president. most people who hate trump all say the same thing... hes racist.

the following is sarcastic on my end, as this is what trump haters sound like - I WILL NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP BECAUSE HE SAID MEAN THINGS.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
the only reason this is being speculated is because pence had to drop out of the governor race by july 15th if he wanted a shot at vp. so maybe this is why he dropped out, because trump told him hes the man.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
One source is NOT official. Mods need to change this title ASAP

ETA: But multiple sources are...

edit on 14-7-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Which candidate (Mike Pence or John Gregg) would do a better job in each of the following areas? 5. Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by 9 points (40% – 31%) in a general election match-up.

Is that so.

Trump wins 68% of all Republicans, but among those who say they supported another Republican candidate in the May primary, he gets 44% and 14% support Clinton.

Clinton garners 52% from Democrats who say they voted for Sanders in the May 3rd primary, while Trump gets 10% of their vote.

Who are you trying to punk?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

I WILL NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP BECAUSE HE SAID MEAN THINGS.

I'm glad you mentioned this.
I know I won't be voting for any president that could possibly hurt someones feelings.
We need a president that gets along with everyone and apologizes as much as possible when we bump into them.
We need someone that thinks of the world's best interest not just the US's.

Amiright? Can a get an amen?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

So a neocon chickenhawk bible thumper who was for the Iraq war, opposes gays, supports torture and wants the USA to kiss Israels butt.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm all aboard the Trump train but this was a horrible choice. His own home state (very red) want nothing to do with him. From what I've seen, he's very awkward in public. Newt would have been my choice.

In my opinion, Trump just may it considerably harder to be elected.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

So a neocon chickenhawk bible thumper who was for the Iraq war, opposes gays, supports torture and wants the USA to kiss Israels butt.

Exactly. That would be a dumb dumb move, Donald.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Well shoot. I like Pence, but Trump needed someone else for VP. Someone who could pull a swing state or get female/minority votes.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
FWIW

There are cameras starting to appear outside Pence's home. Latching on to the rumor ? or is this it. I cant imagine Trump would let anything leak and allow someone to steal the spotlight from him.....

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
everything you just said sounds 1000x better than Obama...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

He's not confirmed anything.
Media is saying he still hasn't made a choice.
Pence is a guess.

His LGBT views are very conservative.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

i would give an amen, however, that may be viewed as racist, or feminist... as well as religionist...

an awomen an allah akbar or a your are correct might work.

obama cant say mean things, hillary does mean things... but everyone hates trump because he says what nobody else will.
the only racist statements ever made by trump ( calling blacks lazy ) was something 1 person said in a book and was pushed by left wing media outlets. keep thinking the man is racist, thats all the left wing can say about this guy because they are scared of losing all their privaleges they earned from taking money from special interest groups.

no strings attached = the voice of the people can finally be heard

america first

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
a reply to: crazyewok
everything you just said sounds 1000x better than Obama...

Unless your a Neocon Then your a idiot.

USA needs a president that's neither a Bush Disaster or a Obama Disaster.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join