It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebony Editor Isn’t Sure Killing White People Should Be Considered a ‘Hate Crime’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

I think crimes motivated by hate towards an unrelated innocent person are especially heinous

So it would be ok to commit a hate crime against the actual people you really hate? Using the principle of charity, I don't think you literally meant that. You maybe need to re-word this.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olbe66

I think crimes motivated by hate towards an unrelated innocent person are especially heinous

So it would be ok to commit a hate crime against the actual people you really hate? Using the principle of charity, I don't think you literally meant that. You maybe need to re-word this.

I see english isn't your strongest language. Take note of the word "especially" heinous, no, it does not mean that the other's aren't heinous as well.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I see english isn't your strongest language. Take note of the word "especially" heinous, no, it does not mean that the other's aren't heinous as well.

Conceded. I did read it as a modifier of "crimes" (in general) "motivated by hate towards an unrelated innocent person" as "especially heinous".

I never did that well in diagramming sentences in grade school. Blame the educational system (not).

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Conceded. I did read it as a modifier of "crimes" (in general) "motivated by hate towards an unrelated innocent person" as "especially heinous".

I never did that well in diagramming sentences in grade school. Blame the educational system (not).

If one were to say the rape of children is especially heinous, that does not mean that the rape of older people are not. I hope you learned something today.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: TheBulk

The shooter said he wanted to kill white people, preferably cops. Which he clearly made secondary to being white.

"we dont know what his motivations were"

I call that downplaying the situation for the sake of your own agenda. No credibility left after that.

"Hate crimes are committed when it is aimed at people of color"

In her world yes. In reality ,If a white man, woman or child is killed by someone because they were white it is a so called "hate crime" end of story. Although "Racial crime" would fit it all better imo then hate crime but the media has to have their roll of the tongue buzzwords to keep poking the beehive.

Stating that hate crimes cannot be committed on people who are "white" is a racist statement in and all by itself so this woman just exposed herself to be a racist, end of that story.

Edit: there is also no such thing as "Reversed racism" there is only "Racism".

I concur with all of your statements. No more double standards.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

f one were to say the rape of children is especially heinous, that does not mean that the rape of older people are not. I hope you learned something today.

Oh, I did. And thank you for your time, effort and thoughtful posting that me allowed to learn it - that something.

edit on 14-7-2016 by olbe66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

So...........one more step toward open season on whites.

Well, you have to give them credit..........they aren't hiding their agenda and they aren't hiding their hatred. Better that than being coy about their intentions.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The reality is, any criminal activity against another person whom is selectively chosen based on an uncontrollable part of their genetic makeup or personality or their faith, is a hate crime. If the shooter(s) decided to fire on the police officers because they wanted to shoot people and the officers were the only target, it would not be a hate crime, but when they go with the official narrative that the shooter(s) were specifically targeting white officers, it becomes a hate crime. That's all I have to say about that.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

And more white people get killed by cops then black people and you dont see anybody taking to the streets for that either.

Still stating as a matter of fact that the vast majority of hate crimes are committed by white people (and there by excluding all other races for most of them) remains like i said a bold statement to make because as is demonstrated in this very thread already society is extremely hesitant to call hate crimes committed against white people exactly that. Even if you were able to cite stats for it they are invalidated by the sheer fact that even the possibility of hate crimes against white people is questioned, pondered and even straight out denied.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

And more white people get killed by cops then black people and you dont see anybody taking to the streets for that either.

Still stating as a matter of fact that the vast majority of hate crimes are committed by white people (and there by excluding all other races for most of them) remains like i said a bold statement to make because as is demonstrated in this very thread already society is extremely hesitant to call hate crimes committed against white people exactly that. Even if you were able to cite stats for it they are invalidated by the sheer fact that even the possibility of hate crimes against white people is questioned, pondered and even straight out denied.

Yes more white people are allegedly killed by the police (even though the AG and Director of the FBI admit that no official statistics are kept, so the truth is no one knows)

However, according to the records that we do have, majority of whites killed by police were ARMED, the same is not so for black victims. That's where the outrage comes in. It's the same with drugs, percentage wise blacks and whites use drugs at the same rate, yet blacks are 80% more likely to be arrested for drugs.

Same with domestic violence in a way, in battered women shelters most women are white, yet in jails most domestic violence guys are black. How is this working?

Also, if black people are so anti-police, why is it that 71% of cops this year alone were murdered in cold blood by white males? The remaining 29% make up blacks, middle easterners and latinos.
edit on 14-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

EDIT: I should also add that, according to the statistics you people keep quoting to me - 71% of cops this year were killed by white people, even though the vast majority of stops were minorities. So the group that got stopped by the police the least amount of times has murdered the police the most amount of times.

How's that for statistics.
edit on 14-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

Yes more white people are allegedly killed by the police (even though the AG and Director of the FBI admit that no official statistics are kept, so the truth is no one knows)

However, according to the records that we do have, majority of whites killed by police were ARMED, the same is not so for black victims. That's where the outrage comes in. It's the same with drugs, percentage wise blacks and whites use drugs at the same rate, yet blacks are 80% more likely to be arrested for drugs.

Same with domestic violence in a way, in battered women shelters most women are white, yet in jails most domestic violence guys are black. How is this working?

Also, if black people are so anti-police, why is it that 71% of cops this year alone were murdered in cold blood by white males? The remaining 29% make up blacks, middle easterners and latinos.

EDIT: I should also add that, according to the statistics you people keep quoting to me - 71% of cops this year were killed by white people, even though the vast majority of stops were minorities. So the group that got stopped by the police the least amount of times has murdered the police the most amount of times.

So which is it, are these official or guesstimates?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

So which is it, are these official or guesstimates?

These are official statistics, because the government keeps tedious records on police officers killed in the line of duty, they don't do the same for civilians though.

This is the official count from the FBI, which has protocol instilled in every single police department for reporting officers killed. 71% murdered in cold blood by white people, the group that makes up the smallest percentages of police stops.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

f one were to say the rape of children is especially heinous, that does not mean that the rape of older people are not. I hope you learned something today.

Oh, I did. And thank you for your time, effort and thoughtful posting that me allowed to learn it - that something.

Sock puppet senses tingling........ OP is about ebony editors comments. They were especially stupid and bigoted.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Owh is that so ? You know that is something that i suddenly have seen pop up recently constantly but you know what. The strange thing is that this never was the case until all this PC crap going on and the media and even the government riling people up against each other. We always had statistics on this and we still do but now all of a sudden recently it turns out that we dont keep records of this!? All of a sudden that disappeared or we somehow for some reason stopped keeping statisitcs !?

BS.

www.amren.com...

New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime

13% of the population is responsible for 22% of the crimes is not a very flattering number for the black community.

Here it shows what race white violent offender target the most. They target white people most of the time , 82.4 of the time. Now this number is very interesting considering all the claims that white people in vast numbers are supposed to be responsible for hate crimes towards other races and predominantly towards black people if you follow the narrative that is being driven. Very very interesting.

Now lets see what the race the black community prefers to target in violent crimes committed upon others.

As you can see black people predominantly prefer to commit violent crimes on white people and black people. isn't that interesting? Look at the previous chart again. White people target white people more then 80% of the time, not black people. Doesn't that just go against the grain of the current Politically correct narrative.

I am starting to see why they right now are so desperately trying to claim that there are no such numbers even though they clearly are there because i just presented them here straight from the DoJ's mouth.

Lets have a look at the next one shall we.

well look at that. Hispanics also predominantly commit violent crimes aiming for white people and then themselves and again about 50/50.

The conclusion you see here is that white people are targeted the most in the U.S by every single race including white people themselves AND white people are the only ones not targeting another race evenly or mostly other then their own race resulting in black people getting targeted in violent crimes a lot less then white people.

Strange also that lately they cannot shout hard and often enough that we never have the statistics for this. In a country that keeps statistics about even the most petty things. And then all of a sudden it turns out those statistics are most certaintly being kept.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Sock puppet senses tingling........

+1

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

SOOO.

What do you call a rifle slug to the gut, a love tap?

Or is this just another idiot who finds it easy to disagree with anything Obama might say. I have heard of very few people, black or white, being literally loved to death.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

So...........one more step toward open season on whites.

Well, you have to give them credit..........they aren't hiding their agenda and they aren't hiding their hatred. Better that than being coy about their intentions.

Yes but they are being coy......at least the pushers behind the curtain. Their goal is to get whitey to pop. Problem is that most blacks really are fairly comfortable around whites and really don't fear that whites will lash out at them. And thats a good thing for all of us.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I've done some research on all the deaths, let's see what I was able to come up with.

Joe Zangaro was shot and killed by Larry Gordon. White male
Ronald Kienzle was shot and killed by Larry Gordon. White male

Michael Smith shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male
Brent Thompson shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male
Patricio E. Zamarripa shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male
Michael Leslie Krol shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male
Lorne Bradley Ahrens shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male

David Michel was shot and killed by Jerman Neveaux. Black male

Gilberto Colón-Leon was shot and killed by Arnaldo Rodriguez. Hispanic male

Ronald Tarentino was shot and killed by Jorge Zambrano. Hispanic male

David Van Glasser was shot and killed by Israel Santos-Banos. Hispanic male

Brad Lancaster was shot and killed by Curtis Ayers. White male

Steven Smith was shot and killed by Lincoln Rutledge. White male

Chad Dermyer was shot and killed by James Brown III. Black male

Carl Koontz was shot and killed by Evan Dorsey. White male

Allen Jacobs was shot and killed by Deontea Perry Mackey. Black male

David Hofer was shot and killed by Jorge Gonzalez, Hispanic male

Ashley Guindon was shot and killed by Ronald Hamilton. Black male (it was Ashley's first day as a police officer)

Nate Carrigan was shot and killed by Martin Wirth. White male

Lee Tartt was shot and killed by Charles Lee Lambert. White male

Gregory Barney was shot and killed by Jerand Ross. Black male (only black officer so far this year)

Jason Moszer was shot and killed by Marcus Shumacher. White male

Patrick Dailey was shot and killed by David Evans. White male
Mark Logsdon was shot and killed by David Evans. White male

Derek Greer was shot and killed by Austin Holzer. White male

Jason Goodding was shot and killed by Phillip Ferry. White male

Thomas Cottrell was shot and killed by Herschel Jones III. White male

Douglas Barney was shot and killed by Cory Lee Henderson. White male

14 white males shot and killed police officers so far this year.
10 black males shot and killed police officers so far this year.
4 Hispanic males shot and killed police officers so far this year.

That's a far cry from your 71% stat. The rest of officers that died this year have been from car crashes or natural causes. Most of these cops were shot while serving a warrant or shot during an ambush. Few were done during traffic stops.

These deaths are updated daily. If you want to click each officer's name and then Google the shooting to find the name and race of the shooter because you doubt me, here is the link.

www.odmp.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Racism doesn't just flow one way - !@#!$ idiots.

So, if a 'white' is attacked and attempted to be killed, simply because they're 'white' - and they defend themselves against the f-ing morons...and they instead kill them - is that a hate crime?

LUNACY.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is because liberal colleges have started teaching a new definition of race. It's not racism if it isn't backed up by institutional power. Of course this isn't true and never has been, it's simply a tactic of the left, coining new words and redefining old ones. Their policing of language is essentially newspeak.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join