It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret recording reveals what Newt Gingrich really thinks of Donald Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: intrptr

America and government are not businesses.
The man knows nothing about government at all. Zero nada zilch. He barely knows his history. He's a big dummy. Ignorant to all that matters.

The grocery store requires more knowledge from the stock boy then you guys demand of the trumpster fire.

LMAO and Hillary does????

Trump has forgotten more than any Clinton knows and it's not even close.

As far as your other 'post' if any country 'stops trading' with the U.S. they lose, not the U.S.. We are the importer not them. Simple basic economics which seems to escape you....with all due respect...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

If you question Hillary's resume then there is no sense in even talking to you. That is simple ignorance. I can't argue with .
edit on 7142016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
He started out with a million dollar loan (with interest) and built that into several billion. But he's "stupid" and a "moron," according to people who have less than a grand in the bank and have never started a business or know anything about running one. With this many geniuses criticizing Trump one wonders why they aren't filthy rich themselves.

A million dollar loan that in today's dollars would be the equivalent of about 7 million (and that's if we believe what Trump says the amount was). Not a bad little jump start huh? Gimme a break with this farce that Trump "started a business". When you hit the ground running at that speed that is not a "start".

Do you think that if someone gave you 7 million dollars at a time when property in NYC could be picked for a song you wouldn't be able to figure that out? Never mind the fact that he didn't figure it out. His dad (who at one point was the richest man in America) had invested his money in property and taught Donald (who worked for daddy) to do that as well. But Trump still borrowed more money from dad to make that happen at the time (and additionally his dad co-signed on the further loans he took out to get his first investments going). Trump also went on to borrow another 9 million in the 2000s from the trust fund his daddy set up for him. I thought he had "several billion"?

Given, not built. Every single person on ATS knows what it means to be self-reliant, or start a business from scratch infinitely more than Donald Trump.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yes I remember rank outs. But I don't use them anymore.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: nwtrucker

If you question Hillary's resume then there is no sense in even talking to you. That is simple ignorance. I can't argue with .

Hilary's resume is classified, lol. A litany of lies and cover up.

If you only knew how much skullduggery she is involved in.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join