It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MYSTERY: CNN loses feed as reporter critiques Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Oh-oh. Somebody didn't stick to the agenda. Official CNN rule: If someone falls off script kissing Hillary's ass, cut the feed. CNN doesn't allow criticism of her royal highness, especially from their own. This reporter will be selling water ice from a cart in front of the CNN building in Atlanta now.

What happened on Tuesday isn’t going to do anything to help CNN shed the “Clinton News Network” moniker.

As reporter Brianna Keilar was appearing live from Hillary’s speech in Springfield, Illinois — and critiquing her record — the feed was mysteriously lost.

“And remember Hillary Clinton has some vulnerabilities herself.

“Even as she calls for criminal justice reform because of her support in the 1990s for anti-crime legislation that ultimately helped contribute to this era of mass incarceration that she now speaks out again–,” Keilar was saying.

The screen suddenly went black with only the graphics — referring to Donald Trump as “dangerous” — remaining. “We just lost Brianna Keilar who was in Springfield, Illinois where Hillary Clinton just spoke,” anchor John Berman said, before moving on.

www.theamericanmirror.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I would HOPE that it was just a coincidence, but sometimes you have to know better.

-Alee

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Clinton News Network...It was SO obvious they cut the reporter off.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Technical issue of some sort. They did not intentionally cut her off.

CNN regularly puts out pieces that are critical of Clinton.

The entire CNN (Clinton News Network) nonsense has been pushed by propagandists since the early 90's. It's plays well in to the conservative victim mentality in regards to the media.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Simply put ... Media outlets such as this should NOT be protected under the 1st Amendment.

I never thought I would say that, but I think if my 2d Amendment rights can be restricted to the point where I am required to have a special license, follow arbitrary rules, and pay exorbitant fees to own certain firearms ... media outlets who profit from their activities should also face restriction.

Like ... Tell the Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing But the Truth ... or face ruinous consequences.

It seems I have to go to jail for extended periods of time if I fall out of compliance with 'their' arbitrary rules. They should face a similar judgement. Say ... everyone employed by that company earning more the $40K goes to jail for 5 years any time The Truth is misrepresented.

How frikkin' hard is it to tell the truth anyway?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I would HOPE that it was just a coincidence, but sometimes you have to know better.

-Alee
When I was watching the live feed of Comey being questioned by the government reform council (name?) The head of the council mentioned that there seems to be a double standard for the average Joe citizen compared to someone with the last name Clinton or someone who's part of the "Elite". As soon as "The Elite" was mentioned the live feed was interrupted for a good three minutes and when it came back on it had skipped all of that time. Manipulation .

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

t seems I have to go to jail for extended periods of time if I fall out of compliance with 'their' arbitrary rules. They should face a similar judgement. Say ... everyone employed by that company earning more the $40K goes to jail for 5 years any time The Truth is misrepresented.

Fox would be broke and they would have to find about 1,500 open cells to house the network staff....

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Technical issue of some sort. They did not intentionally cut her off.

It's a coincidence that CNN always has "technical issues" i.e. "cut feeds" when their liberal agenda isn't being met.

Bernie Sanders Speech Cut off by CNN 'Clinton News Network' SC. Democratic Primary 2/27/16

www.youtube.com...

Who Cut CNN's Feed at the Donald Trump Rally Today?

Cable folks say MSNBC and CNN feed from Christie-Trump event was disrupted by "signal" issue. Fox News apparently had no trouble.

gawker.com...

NFL Football Player Benjamin Watson cut off CNN after saying, “Jesus”.

www.youtube.com...

CNN cuts off soldier then Ron Paul brings him on stage to let him finish talking!!

www.youtube.com...

Why Did CNN Cut Away From Their Broadcast of Baumgartner’s Jump?!

What the hell is CNN thinking? Akin to stopping Citizen Kane right before we shuffle our gaze onto the meaning of his “Rosebud”, during the film’s final shot, CNN cut their live feed of Felix Baumgartner’s jump, from the edge of space, JUST AS HE SALUTED THE ENTIRE WORLD AND BENT HIS KNEES IN PREPARATION TO LEAP OFF THE TALLEST POINT A HUMAN CAN JUMP OFF OF.

heavy.com...

SM2

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, and I very well could be, but during these large events, to my understanding, there is an agreement between the networks and they all use one broadcast system. So like the Trump rally, all the major guys would have one system there sharing it. So therefore, if CNN lost it's feed, so would FOX, MSNBC, CBS and whoever else is in the pool.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: olbe66

t seems I have to go to jail for extended periods of time if I fall out of compliance with 'their' arbitrary rules. They should face a similar judgement. Say ... everyone employed by that company earning more the $40K goes to jail for 5 years any time The Truth is misrepresented.

Fox would be broke and they would have to find about 1,500 open cells to house the network staff....

Yes. Exactly (except for the open cells part). What's good for one of them is good for ALL of them. I wonder which media organizations would go under first.

There's plenty of desert in America for a tent city in which to house them. The Army made me go live in the desert under those exact conditions ... and I wasn't even guilty of a crime. It's not too harsh for criminals ... and it's not too late to consider casting your vote for me ... Snarl for President. Yay!!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SM2
Correct me if I am wrong, and I very well could be, but during these large events, to my understanding, there is an agreement between the networks and they all use one broadcast system. So like the Trump rally, all the major guys would have one system there sharing it. So therefore, if CNN lost it's feed, so would FOX, MSNBC, CBS and whoever else is in the pool.

Correct. As pointed out in my last reply, two sources down, only CNN and MSNBC had feeds cut at the Trump rally, not Fox. CNN creates their own "technical issues" only when it serves them.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
They must use the same IT guy as the White House. They have a lot of problems with portions of their videos being deleted.

It's really sad when they don't even try to pretend to play the game any more.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Oh-oh. Somebody didn't stick to the agenda.

Notice how many MSM online sources including cnn have now disabled comments.

I avoid all source that have disabled comments like the plague an consider them propaganda for the most part.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Clinton News Network...It was SO obvious they cut the reporter off.

They did the same to Ron Paul including foxnews as they get the same script from the same $ource

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

There's plenty of desert in America for a tent city in which to house them. The Army made me go live in the desert under those exact conditions ... and I wasn't even guilty of a crime. It's not too harsh for criminals ... and it's not too late to consider casting your vote for me ... Snarl for President. Yay!!

You have my vote. I suggest putting them in the swamps of N. Carolina, or Georgia, where I did a lot of my Army training. Have them live off of cotton mouth snakes and deer ticks. They can sleep on clumps of mud and wear thistle for clothes...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I try my best to spend as little time as possible on CNN TV or CNN.com. Your Sat/Cable company reports every customer's habits. Watching CNN allows them to charge advertisers more money, when their viewership is up.

It's too bad the master hackers haven't figured out a way to take CNN off the air for days at a time.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I still remember when a major UFO doc was on prime time in the 80's....UFO CoverUp Live! (second part), and the feed was cut in my market. Even during the commercials, there were news spots about how they'd discuss the topic during the 11 o'clock news, etc. I was even on the phone with a friend watching it, and we both saw it cut out at the same time (which of course, we were in the same market).....

Well, they cut to some infomercial filler, then at 11, not a single word about aliens, etc. Was really eerie, and while already into the subject, this one thing really cemented it for me, that yeah, we're totally being manipulated.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Just a matter of time before the Clintons are publicly mourning her "tragic accident".

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

CNN loses feed as reporter critiques Hillary Clinton

I remember seeing this happen before, they had gotten harsh with someone can't remember if it was a clinton and wham gone! We laughed our heads off, it came back on after the parts we wanted to hear! All better!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Like ... Tell the Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing But the Truth ... or face ruinous consequences.

And who measures what the truth is?

<<   2 >>

join