It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM "Day of Rage" Scheduled for Friday July 15th 2016

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
With enough bad publicity spreading through social media and by word of mouth, what does it matter if any of it is true or not... if it stirs up rage in one or more groups of people out there?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Anonymous is a government operation. That's been clear for awhile.

For me this is proof creating a race war and causing civil unrest is a goal of factions of our elite.

Greetings:

Perhaps you might be wrong on both of your points.

1] Your proof that Anonymous is a 'government operation.

Like, do you have names, internet pseudonym, maybe backgrounds of the agents you feel are involved?

2] See below. (Thank you)

As usual, there are people who will attempt to demonize Anonymous at any opportunity.

Here's the truth.

There was never "A Day of Rage" in any of Anonymous' publicity of the 15 July 2016 event.

Rather, "A National Day of Solidarity" is the call to action.

Anonymous & Black Lives Matter Conjoin for National Day of Solidarity - AnonHQ

In light of recent events in our country, activists of all types are coming together to spread a message of unity and togetherness. Regardless if you support Black Lives Matter or not, encouraging people to come together is much more important right now.

Like it or not, race, corruption and social injustice are at the forefront of our nation. We have one of two choices to make at this moment in history. We can come together and work out our differences or we can continue to fight one another and drive society further apart. We can be united in hope of building a better future or we can be divided in fear and hate. We do have a choice!

For those of you who believe society is not hopeless, that we can make this world a better place, a national protest is scheduled for July 15, 2016 in major cities across the country. Anonymous is calling on the collective, anyone who has marched before or who has ever supported the Million Mask March to step forward and show your support now.

N A T I O N W I D E     C A L L    T O    A C T I O N  ===   J U L Y   1 5   2 0 1 6
 7PM ET, 6PM CT, 5PM MT, 4PM PT

Original Press Release: http:///t51y8x8c
Read More -Anonymous #OpBlackFlare: anonhq.com...

The rumor of 'Day of Rage' is getting more publicity than the actual 'Day of Solidarity', unfortunately. I fear what might happen tonight.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
I fear it too.
My daughter lives in Philadelphia, as in the city proper. She never has gotten her driver's license yet and she is kind of stuck there, unless her mom or I drive down to get her.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I fear it too.
My daughter lives in Philadelphia, as in the city proper. She never has gotten her driver's license yet and she is kind of stuck there, unless her mom or I drive down to get her.

If you're worried for her I would either go get her or at least tell her to stay inside.

I don't think not being on the list of 37 cities is going to keep large groups from gathering. If you're in a big city then I'd just keep watch yourself.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I just talked to her. She is going to stay home and not venture out at all tonight.
She is 23 now, so I can't force her.
EYA: I talked to her mother. She said she will go get her tonight if she wants her to do that. Her apartment is not far off South Street, where things might tend to get ugly.

edit on b000000312016-07-15T09:27:29-05:0009America/ChicagoFri, 15 Jul 2016 09:27:29 -0500900000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think that's a good idea. Go get her, just to be on the safe side.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The Day of Rage is starting now here in my town in West Virginia. So much for it being a hoax!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

What are they doing?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9
The buses are arriving. The rally is set to start at 5PM. They are busing people in from out of town. These people are not from our area.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You have got to be kidding me.(I know you're not) Who in the hell is running this BS? Busing in outsiders to cause mayhem. Real nice!

Stay safe and out of harms way!

If this goes like they say it will, it's gonna get messy.

I know I'm staying home and plinking in my back yard. Boomsticks, beer and bonfire.
edit on 15-7-2016 by KawRider9 because: Bacon

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
The Day of Rage is starting now here in my town in West Virginia. So much for it being a hoax!

Oh, boy...Can you get more information? Are they holding a 'Day of Solidarity' or is it actually 'Day of Rage'?

I mean, don't put yourself in harm's way. Just asking which rally this is.

Stay safe!
edit on 15-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Yes that is my plan also. Staying indoors.

I am going to copy & paste the post I put in The Shed. This is ALL from out of town!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is nothing here to protest. I can honestly say that in our area it is small enough that if you are profiled it is because of WHO YOU ARE! The only people that are profiled are the "regulars" that the police deal with every day. Doesn't matter white/black/red/green. We are a very peaceful and intertwined community. We don't have divides here, yet!

We have a lot of large communities around us. The organizers are from these communities. It seems like there were unable to get the attention they wanted in their towns so they are coming to ours. Our town in small enough that they aren't any other organizers that they have to compete with.

We are having meetings at the hospital on the procedures that will be in place. I'm sorry but when two whole communities have to prepare disaster plans and homeland security shows up there is nothing peaceful about this!!!

This is taking place in Bluefield, WV. The buses showed up from Chicago, Winston Salam, Raleigh, Georgia, and Alabama
They are calling it a "Blackout for Black lives"

edit on 7/15/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hope to get the hell out of Atlanta GA before this crap starts
Damn VA hospital waiting room can't get any slower.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Wonder who is funding this ignorant BS? Busing people in from other States is costing someone a chunk of change.

Whoever is funding this needs a severe beating and?or mental help!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

'Blackout for Black Lives'? What does THAT mean?!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I edited in the info at the bottom of my last post
*OK I can explain the Blackout for Blacklives..... Last year we lost a football coach who's name was Sam White. When they do the dedication game everyone wears white and it is a Whiteout (for his name NOT his color!!!) But I think that is where they got the idea

a reply to: hillbilly4rent
Well it seems that we got some of your buses. LOL

I honestly don’t know. The kid in charge graduated high school here but then moved to this other town. He is the one bringing them in. Not sure if it was sponsored by someone in Winston Salem or what…. just don’t know.

Right now the news says that they have gathered at The Speakeasy, a local pub. They are working on their signage and the walk will begin at 5. So they are in a bar, OMG can this get worse????
Who picks a bar as the starting point?????????

edit on 7/15/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Here's a facebook page calling it Blackout for Black Lives:

www.facebook.com...

This is supposedly a peaceful rally.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yes it says peaceful, we shall see. No it's not that one

Facebook link

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
The buses are arriving. The rally is set to start at 5PM. They are busing people in from out of town. These people are not from our area.

Stay safe!!!! Why am I not shocked they are bussing people IN to start probably, TROUBLE!!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Oh, wow... Fox news is reporting on this Day of Rage event tonight.

Yes, it's Fox News. But they have a ton of viewers, giving this national attention.
edit on 15-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join