It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin about Snowden and the CIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Just watched this little video and thought more people should see this.
It´s funny, because for me it seems like the truth. At least nowadays it´s sometimes easier to believe the russians than our western allies.
And i am not a fan of Putin, i don´t like secret services and politicians at all!!!

What do you guys think, is he right, is he wrong, is he lying?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

As some might have gathered I am a slight fan of Putin e.g. when compared to Obama and our ex Cameron etc.

He has made me laugh somewhat ironically but the guy has guts and seems to be telling most of the truth.

However if the USA can pan d a plane anywhere - which I don't doubt whatsoever, I suspect rjussia could get some secrets out of Snowden.

I love it when he calls Snowden a bandit for being ungrateful. It a hoot.

The trouble is that Putin seem to be more world-wise than any in the Western Leaders and also he comes across as only having defended the rights of the people in the Crimea in their legitimate decision which they voted on. Our leaders have the tag of going to war against countries that have not threatened the West, telling lies to their publics and destroying so many lives which we the public are held accountable for by many of the people who our leaders declared war against.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I like Putin too but the KGB background of him suffers in my estimation.

Is this a genuine changed spy or has he the intellect to say what people want to hear and act accordingly through his previous training to do so.

Still, I like his candour. He has learnt the ability to say what is reflected by many more who desire to hear his latter in life rhetoric.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I am convinced that Snowden is CIA.

He leaked his information in small bits over a long period of time. Why? Because this was a controlled leak with the purpose of getting the public accustomed to losing their privacy.

Have the Snowden leaks restricted our loss of privacy? No! On the contrary, loss of privacy is now the new normal. The NSA no longer needs to hide their power.

Nothing Snowden leaked was truly damaging to TPTB.

Simple really.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

My honest opinion of Snowden is exactly as Putin describes him a defender of human rights.

People wanted to keep their eyes closed to the Orwellian System being globally built and he forced them open, sadly it has resulted in apathy from the masses.

In regards to the comments about Snowden not talking with Russia, I find that to be a joke. Clearly they both understand the enemy of the world and that is the oligarichal elite who have been destroying soveriegn nations for centuries but really kicked in their plans after WW1.

I think the world would be in a far worse situation if it was not for Snowden and who knows what kind of cards Russia now has to counter the nefarious network of multinational cartels!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

May be wrong, but I get the feeling with Putin that he actually says what he thinks and is his own man. For me, that's a terrific change from the mouth-piece that is clearly Obama's only role and our ex Cameron's elitist views he tried to force down our throats.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

For what it's worth, my "instincts" say it was just the last line of the video that Putin told a lie.

"He transmits only through some channels, known only to himself."

Instincts say Putin knows what is transmitted.

If find the man quite the honest man.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Great video...thanks. Putin knows how the game is played...Whether your'e from the East or West....there are circles of power...probably like the CIA or NSA are unaccountable to the Prez of the USA.

Putin doesn't want to get involved; Snowden was perhaps too hot a potato!

Whats also interesting is how Putin states that they (CIA) could have pulled the Plane out of the sky....Is he implying that Snowden was allowed a long leash...to disclose certain matters...or maybe he's a Trojan horse...meh..what do I know

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

No! On the contrary, loss of privacy is now the new normal. The NSA no longer needs to hide their power. Nothing Snowden leaked was truly damaging to TPTB. Simple really.

I suspect this is very close to the agenda

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
snowden exposed American unjust and evil schemes and spying on its people and other government: wanted for treason.

Hillary lies blatantly, gets caught about sharing secrets : running for president.

'Murka

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I've always enjoyed watching Putin speak.
Makes our guys look hollow and frail.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It seems that in the late 80's and early 90's as the cold war unwound, it became a trend to have whistleblowers come forth and was indeed encouraged. The music of the time reflected that period with the likes of U2, Sting, Scorpions and others. Verbal people discontented with the samo-samo corrupt activities. Why then did it all come to a screeching halt in the 2000's ? To many dirty little secrets. Time would catch up, and about 2006-7 it all unraveled.

Far too many are sidetracked or fed continual mush from media to remember a lot of events without some form of coaxing, but when coaxed remember surprisingly well. Keeping the populace to busy to remember has seemed a successful ploy. Some will have it roll off the tip of their tongue, for those not prepared, this will jog your minds. Pay attention to the 90's and 2000's here. And indeed, most were vilified or imprisoned or disappeared.

en.wikipedia.org...

It appears that corruption is so engrained in the American psyche, that it has made the likes of Hillary Clinton absolutely acceptable ...........as long as their secrets keep hidden too....
edit on 14-7-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join