It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfectly Timed Trump Rape Allegations Solidify Theory That Hillary's Always Been a Shoe-in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
How convenient. I've been of the opinion this whole time that Trump and Hillary are working together for an eventual Clinton presidency.

I think this has the potential to bury him if the media drills it incessantly. If news outlets don't let this go, and give it round-the-clock coverage, then it is obviously part of the play book.

Perfect timing. Like. Effing. Clockwork.

Link

edit on 14-7-2016 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

Whether it is planned or not, they both have an unending stream of problems.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising
How convenient. I've been of the opinion this whole time that Trump and Hillary are working together for an eventual Clinton presidency.

I think this has the potential to bury him if the media drills it incessantly. If news outlets don't let this go, and give it round-the-clock coverage, then it is obviously part of the play book.

Perfect timing. Like. Effing. Clockwork.

Link

Remember a bloke by the name of Dominic Strauss Kahan next in line to be the main man at the UN or the EU which ever it was. He upset somone and look happened to him.

With Trump I reckon its the same tool being pulled out of the cupboard. It worked with Strauss Kahan and it'll work with Trump too. Question to ask is whose giving the orders?

Someone behind the curtain more powerful than the king him self?

Is it the bankers? Is it the zionsts? Is people from the very small but very powerful country that none dare name?
edit on 14-7-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I don't think Trump would want to ruin his own brand and put his family through stress just so HRC would become President...that is total BS. Don't believe the story...not strong enough backbone to it.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Depends on whether you believe collusion is a real thing or not, I guess.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

In business yes, in politics...maybe not as special interests do not wish to share with too many candidates.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I think it's largely ignored because it's largely unproven.
And I'm a Hillary supporter.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

In business yes, in politics...maybe not as special interests do not wish to share with too many candidates.

I genuinely lol'd at this, thank you. Surely you can't be serious. There is certainly reason to be suspicious. They are old and close family friends. Trumps former SuperPAC manager came out saying he said he never planned to win. He is a former democrat. Bilderberger bragged this was their plan. He is a seasoned actor and could certainly pull it off. Both gov't and media are under her power...

It's obviously not proven fact but there is no lack of evidence if one wanted to convince himself of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Mr. Epstein is a notorious “billionaire pedophile”

Isn't that the same guy that Bill Clinton's was involved with and facing heat for? (Not the article I was thinking of, but close enough. Linked one's a touch old, but the other may have been too.)

Anywho, knowing our candidates Trump will ride the publicity wave. When you're on TV allot, are vying for a powerful position, and a vast number of people despise you, wishing wholeheartedly for your failure at obtaining that powerful position it's not surprising folks'd come out of the woodwork. I wouldn't be surprised if she's getting support from trump's competition, but I wouldn't be surprised if he were to do the same to her, so I'll just take it in stride as a normal part of the election cycle. Everyone airs their dirty laundry, and dirty laundry stinks plenty enough before you started slinging mud at each other. Somehow after partisin social media allowed death threats against a candidate (whichhad its own political pushes along the way) and after a candidate declared he'd push for criminal charges because he personally believes her guilty, a rape accusation or two seems like the sort of thing we can take in stride.

Could be true, could be fake-rape, either way it's mud, we'll see if it sticks after it's been thrown around a bit. Hey, Trump might double dip publicity from this spectral by claiming that another judge has some inherent bias against him.

edit on 14-7-2016 by MaddenedRambler because: gosh, I probably could have re-read that for grammer.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Is there anyone else you poor americans can vote for? I mean Hillary or Trump. Can you guys vote for an outsider who may represent your individual point of view or ethics.

I say this because I'm unsure about the american process.

I'm an Aussie and this last election here recently I could not vote for either major party due to their backstabbing of respective leaders and policies.

Kind regards,

Bally
edit on 14-7-2016 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

We can, just that if we've any preference between the two we might as well vote for one of them as they've got astronomically higher chances of winning. That is to say as a group our votes can shift the scale in favor of either of those two, and third party would likely be symbolic. There's that small chance that one could win, but they probably won't. Call it habit, tradition, or bias, but folks generally vote for from the two main parties. If you have no preference there are still other parties to vote for though, or one could abstain.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I don't doubt this is a smear campaign by an ever increasingly desperate Hilary and especially her backers. The timing is utterly stupid and if you can't see that no one in Trumps situation of running a campaign to get himself elected would ever commit a crime that people would turn their backs against him, then you are stupid. Funny how some groups love a bit of dirty propaganda but hate it when its their own dirty laundry being aired.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MaddenedRambler

Crikey MR,

Similar here but the outsider votes can be considered as protester votes (votes against the major parties) and can symbolically make them ( Liberal/National -v- Labour) wake up or aware that the public has had enough of their shenanigans.

Our present party - Liberal/National scraped in but they will have problems in the parliament passing bills and legislation without the support of the democratically elected independents and representatives of the outsider parties coupled with the other major "labour" party so a bit of sucking up is in order.

Personally I can't vote for a party that has leadership challenges every year or 2nd year. Stick to a plan or policy and if the leader says 'no', suck it up flower.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Ah right, because the Benghazi hearings which lasted longer than 9/11, pearl harbour, JFK, etc... basically longer than ANY investigation ever by congress, that was all Kosher?

Look up the history of Bill in the whitehouse and how many times he was investigated, before impeached.

Does it have something to do with the Rockefeller Initiative? If they Aliens were disclosed tomorrow you know damn well that link would be made.

So you either believe they have been working together this entire time, or there are two powerful groups fighting each other. Take you pick.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Seems a bit too convenient, but we'll see, I guess.

As for voting for the person you think will win... Well that's just silly, not to mention shortsighted.

That would be one of the major reasons that third party candidates don't do well.

We need to start voting for the guy, gal, mouse, we think will do the best job for us. Not just who'll win. That's what the two major parties want us to do.

Name recognition, rather than ideas. Brand, rather than quality. By doing that, we get Clinton. We get Obama. We get Bush II. etc...
edit on 7/14/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Why can't they both be guilty?
We'll wait to hear what the courts say, but wouldn't it be absolutely fantastic if Hillary gets indicted and Trump loses all credibility?

POTUS 2016 - Nobody

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
this was in the news 6 months ago. the case never got anywhere... matter of fact, it was dismissed by the judge because it was such a laughable matter.

www.mirror.co.uk...
www.gossipextra.com...

but... katie johnson ( who nobody has ever spoken too, ever seen, its an alias, and attorneys state shes hidden so nobody can find her ) has refiled in new york as per reports.

www.snopes.com...

this is an attempt by the left and liberal media to make trump look bad. theres absolutely no way this can be proven, and it will never go in her favor. thats why it took 2 months for this "katie johnson" to find an attorney dumb enough to try and file.

shes suing for 100 million... she has no evidence, proof, witnesses, or merit.

if the left wants a story, how about showing the flight logs from epsteins pedoplane, where it shows billy bob clinton flew 26 times aboard epstein airs lollita express

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

It works the same here, but 50-60% voter turnout for prez, so plenty don't care, accepting both parties are pretty similar and that nothing really crumbles regardless. Others see their vote as one in three hundred million. Of course there's fear-mongering to get folks who don't vote to vote, but it generally doesn't draw too many of the folks who don't vote. I generally vote for whomever represents me best. Honestly I think there's an interesting political shift these days with more things on the table, but to be fair there's plenty we haven't much choice with regards to. Essentially our prez is still trying to gather more power for the prez, to give the government more control, and to spy on us/regulate the internet more. We change what we can and push for what we can't by informing folks, We could try to rebel against the system, but the odds wouldn't be in our favor. We're free to protest or call congressmen, but I'm a bit optimistic. I believe if folks know these things they'd oppose them, and I think the internet is facilitating this spread of information. (In much the same way radio did before that.)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

and if you can't see that no one in Trumps situation of running a campaign to get himself elected would ever commit a crime that people would turn their backs against him, then you are stupid. .

The allegations are from 20 years ago...long before he was running.

So far this is questionable...but not totally dismissed.

The case was first filed in CA, but dismissed because the plaintiff could not afford the legal fees and provided an abandoned house as an address...some red flags there...

It has been refilled in NYC...but the only interesting addition is the inclusion of a substantiating witness "Tiffany"
www.snopes.com...

The NYC suit includes "Tiffany"..who purports to have been a recruiter for Epstein of under-age women..

Lots to question with this story. I don't think it is some Democrat plot, I am not convinced yet their is any substance to the charges...these women might be crazy or fishing for money...or they might be telling the truth...long shot..If other women come out of the woodwork and credibly corroborate the story then I will revisit, but until then it smells like BS.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20988001]nobunaga

theres absolutely no way this can be proven, and it will never go in her favor. thats why it took 2 months for this "katie johnson" to find an attorney dumb enough to try and file.

shes suing for 100 million... she has no evidence, proof, witnesses, or merit.

There is about as much evidence here as there was with Bill Clinton's association with Trump.

I do think the claim is suspect...

BUT if you want to go toe to toe on evidence...Epstein kept Trump's name/phone..plus Trump's emergency numbers, family etc. in his little black book
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com...

And they did party together...

new topics

top topics

join