It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Megyn Kelly D.L. Hughley FULL HEATED Interview On Race & Police 7/13/16

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:46 AM
"He had a permit to carry a gun."

Quite a statement to make when the Sheriff's Offices where he would have applied for a permit said, "He never applied for a permit."

The guy didn't have a permit ... or you'd have seen pictures of it on the Internet by now.

When Liberal Narratives Override Facts "the truth will face a battle that is severely uphill, into the wind, on ice, and will almost never prevail."

edit on 1472016 by Snarl because: Further Reading - LOL

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:15 AM

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: neo96

From what I saw Megyn Kelly is the one who raised her voice first.

In fact, the way she escalated the situation is exactly the way it goes with my mom (who watches Fox News) when I talk politics with her. It went from a conversation to bickering, THAT is the best way to dispel genuine conversation: raise your voice.

Hughley raised some valid points so to keep him from going down that line of thought she raised her voice to dispel the conversation into an argument.

Watch it again, Kelly was out of line, not Hughley.

I watched it several times and have it open on another tab right now.

The dude is a douchebag.

"don't wow, me" lol.

"I can say wow if I want" lol!!

The guy didn't want to discuss anything, just filibuster about the cops.

Holder's DOJ found racism in the police dept, imagine that, but this dude says no one proved Brown tried to grab the cops gun.

Screw him and the opinion he rode in on.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:19 AM
a reply to: Arizonaguy

yep. spot on.

lol, don't wow me bro!

I can wow you if I want!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:03 AM
a reply to: shredderofsouls

This interview/debate is disgusting. First of all, they have Kelly sitting waaay up high and DL crouched down in a short chair.
A little subconscious lead for the viewers..
As soon as DL starts making a valid, common sense point, she brings up Michael Brown and tries to make him justify that killing and it seems like she is even trying to equate the two.
I was disappointed that DL didn't see through it and push on with his point. Cue the arguing, then he tries to make his point again, after Kelly made him waste half his time on the show.
Lastly, they claim this is "Live" but it it clear to me that it was edited for content and edited to make Kelly look good and DL look bad.
I wish DL would have been able to stay on point, but Kelly was more experienced and dedicated herself to pushing her narrative and not letting DL push his.
Sad that so many saw that and didn't catch the (not so) subtle subconscious leads.
Terrible "News"

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:05 AM

originally posted by: shredderofsouls

Fox news is for idiots, plain and simple.

That's ok. Fox is countered by CNN and their liberal, anti-White male agenda.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:34 AM
Obama - POTUS - Black
Holder then Lynch - AG - Black
Jeh Johnson - DHS - Black

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:03 AM
Yeah...I don't know who those people are.

Turn off the idiot box. It's a disease just like the chicken pox

The Aquabats

edit on 14-7-2016 by subject x because: Modification required

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:10 AM
It seems racism is the only thing black people ever talk about.

Among people of all races blacks seem to be inordinately obsessed with being black, it's always a question of race and they always seem to define themselves by it.

It's starting to bore me. *yawn*

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:37 PM
Kelly and Hughley should just rent a hotel room and get it over with. Hell, I bet Fox still has a casting couch from Roger Ailes' old office around there somewhere that they could use in a pinch.

Maybe then they could relax and discuss things like adults.
edit on 7/26/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>