It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too funny! White Woman Walks In Black Neighborhood with Sign: "I’m Sorry Black America"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So why buy into it? Not you in particular, but people in general. People are getting so worked up over sensationalized news that they are beginning to turn on one another.

Isn't it strange that every "issue" we've been arguing about over the past few years has been started by the mass media? They sensationalize something and everyone falls in line.

We're in the information age, the corruption that runs through the global power structure is under more scrutiny than ever before, no wonder they make these "issues" a reality, they want attention turned away from them and their shady business.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Don't want to speak for another member, but it's been my impression that he and others blame the individual. If the individual is doing something that is encourages by the ideology that they embrace, then it would also be appropriate to blame the ideology.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Depends on what you mean.

My commenting that she is stupid, for example, is indicative that I'm not "buying it".

Issues aren't created by the media. They just take the action and package it for viewership. Media even news is a for-profit business now. truth has no part in todays media.

We're not in the information age.

We're in the disinformation age. I read that on faceblog, so it has to be true.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

The whole bathroom thing was a non-issue because transsexuals were using their preferred bathrooms long before it became an issue. The media is the one who sensationalized it and made people "care" about it. That's only one example of the media creating issues.

Disinformation is still information. The actions of those at the top are more recognizable than ever before, that's why they create new issues every few weeks to keep us distracted. Don't believe it? Look at the major headlines over the past year or so, the major headlines are mainly about minorities. That's no coincidence.
edit on 7/13/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Pretty much why republicans, democrats, all politicians are worthless.

People should stop carrying water for them.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So many mean people around here. Makes me sad.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I agree, so why not stop carryng water for the hate they're trying to stir up between people.

This woman might watch CNN and their spin on the race issue made her do what she did. Now that CNN made (or convinced) her do this, Fox News picks up what she does and sensationalizes it to get the other side riled up. Then CNN takes that opportunity to get their viewers riled up about the Fox News viewers being riled up, ad infinitum.

Both sides play for the same team, they are using us to further their own agenda.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I don't need the media to tell me what she is doing is stupid.

But I'll also be the first person to defend her right to do something stupid.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: six67seven

Well put. It's obvious that our attention is being diverted to each other instead of the common enemy we all share.

Give a cat one mouse and they'll be able to catch it, give it 500 and it will become overwhelmed. This is what the media and TPTB are doing, they're giving us 500 mice.
Good 'ol divide and conquer.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Fair enough, but mocking her is unnecessary. I think what she is doing is kind of dumb too, but I'm not going to sit here and mock her or think bad things about her.

Not directed at you in particular, just a general statement. You can disagree with someone without resorting to mockery or ill thoughts.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

You just love to blame every black person for gang shootings, you blame every mexican for drugcartels and every muslim for terrorism.

I know I should go around blaming objects and government agencies.

It's much 'better'..

Really abortion+climate change ?

STILL ain't got NOTHING to do with RACE.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Fair enough, but mocking her is unnecessary. I think what she is doing is kind of dumb too, but I'm not going to sit here and mock her or think bad things about her.

Mocking her is my business. Again, free expression. You don't get to dictate what I get to say. What you can do is call me stupid, but that's up to you.

Not directed at you in particular, just a general statement. You can disagree with someone without resorting to mockery or ill thoughts.

How I disagree with someone should be up to me, not anyone else.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
And for the record people.

Black and white are not even 'races'.

They are freggin colors.

Africa is a freggin continent.

America is a freggin continent.

Continent's are made up of smaller things call countries.

People live in them.

Blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah.

Blah I say.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
So many mean people around here. Makes me sad.

It almost makes me wish we were still arguing over cakes and bathrooms. Those things seem pretty tame now by comparison.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Once you put your mocking on an online forum, it becomes the business of everyone who reads it, not just yours. And please, stop with the hyperbole, I never even implied that I get to dictate what you say.

You mocking her is dumb, maybe even dumber than what she is doing. She's not hurting anyone but you are trying to with your words. Who looks worse?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: nullafides

For the one person in here saying this is ok and not harmful you need a mental health check-up

THAT IS HORRIFYING. WTFWTFWTFWTF Did these people JUST realize that the civil war is over and free there slaves? Who the hell are they apologizing too? Any African American that would think THIS is a good thing is a sick @%&$. And these people are sick $&%#$. I'm sick of it all. THIS DOES NOT UNIFY US, why can some people not see that? WTF x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Once you put your mocking on an online forum, it becomes the business of everyone who reads it, not just yours. And please, stop with the hyperbole, I never even implied that I get to dictate what you say.

You mocking her is dumb, maybe even dumber than what she is doing. She's not hurting anyone but you are trying to with your words. Who looks worse?

I don't post based on what others think.

I offer my opinions. Dumb or not, is in the eye of the beholder.

I'm sticking with my opinion of stupid sign girl. I also hope no one ever tried to take away her right to be as stupid as she wants to be.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I don't post based on what others think.

I offer my opinions. Dumb or not, is in the eye of the beholder.

I'm sticking with my opinion of stupid sign girl. I also hope no one ever tried to take away her right to be as stupid as she wants to be.

As if you know enough about what is in her heart and in her soul to judge her. But that's right. Mock away. It's your right.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Maybe shes the type of woman to date black guys..
Regardless, the behavior is selfish. Self gratification.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
Maybe shes the type of woman to date black guys..
Regardless, the behavior is selfish. Self gratification.

Seriously? Wow.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join