It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump VEEP Dog and Pony Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Come on now...

I don't for one minute think that The Donald is seriously considering any of the named parties for Veep. No, the King of Reality TV is simply ginning up interest before he drops the "You're Hired!" on someone completely different in order to shock and awe his favorite pet, MSM.

The remaining so-called contenders are his line-up for various other Cabinet positions.

Christie - AG
Gingrich - Sec. of State
Defense - Michael Flynn
DHS - Rudy Giuliani
Sarah Palin - Sec. of Energy

So who is REALLY his Veep pick? Where does that leave Jeff Sessions, Mike Pence or some of the other bees buzzing around Trump's putrid political petals? Please, by all means, post your speculations or raspberries here.

Here's the full Cabinet:

Secretary of State

Attorney General

Secretary of Defense

Secretary of Treasury

Secretary of Agriculture;

Secretary of Commerce;

Secretary of Transportation;

Secretary of the Interior;

Secretary of Education;

Secretary of Energy

Secretary of Labor;

Secretary of Veterans Affairs;

Secretary of Homeland Security

Secretary of Health and Human Services;

Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.

edit on 13-7-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

I've been saying since day one blah blah blah

Jesse Ventura

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Or maybe Dr Oz

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

The Sarah Palin one must be a deliberate joke. She doesn't know what the Dept. of Energy does and, wants to abolish it if she becomes the head of it.

cnn

Palin on serving as Donald Trump’s energy secretary: “I think a lot about the Department of Energy, because energy is my baby, oil and gas and minerals, those things that God has dumped on this part of the earth for mankind's use instead of us relying on unfriendly foreign nations, for us to import their - their resources. I think a lot about the Department of Energy. And if I were head of that, I'd get rid of it. And I'd let the states start having more control over the lands that are within their boundaries and the people who are affected by the developments within their states. So, you know, if I were in charge of that, it would be a short-term job, but it would be a - it would be really great to have someone who knows energy and is pro-responsible development to be in charge.”

lol, cannot make this stuff up.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

And yet...watch her accept it with glee when offered.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

And yet...watch her accept it with glee when offered.

God help us all.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
CNN needs to send ATS a check. A piece on Anderson Cooper just compared Trmp's selection process to reality television.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Did you honestly expect him to name someone before the convention?

At the same time, he's keeping his name in the press and before the public with free publicity. Like him or not, it's smart marketing and he's doing it with something other than making controversial statements. He's playing apprentice with a succession of potential VP candidates.

Meanwhile, Hillary's numbers are tanking, but she's torpedoes herself with her scandal.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Christie - AG
Gingrich - Sec. of State
Defense - Michael Flynn
DHS - Rudy Giuliani
Sarah Palin - Sec. of Energy

That is a SNL skit begging to be written.

I just shake my in head exasperation at what this country has devolved to.
Have to wonder if we will survive the Stupid or will they breed humanity out of existence.

K~
edit on 13-7-2016 by aethertek because: words

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
He'll probably do it like every other President has before--assuming he's elected. God forbid.

Just like Clinton will if she's elected--assuming she's elected. God forbid.

They will ask cronies, and allies, to be in all those positions. Makes the job of being President rather less complicated.

I doubt Sarah Palin is going to be in a Trump cabinet. Though the comedy aspect of it is promising.

Cronies and allies.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I think Karl pilkington would make the best Veep for trump...

but Rudy guiliani is desperately trying to stay relevant. he has no place anywhere.

edit on 13-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I'd like Allen West on the ticket.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Bit of a laugher, really. Labelling his VP selection as a dog and pony show....

I wonder how many people are lining up to be Hillary's VP choice? Would you want her for your boss? I wouldn't, either.

No dog and pony show there, huh....

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

The Sarah Palin one must be a deliberate joke. She doesn't know what the Dept. of Energy does and, wants to abolish it if she becomes the head of it.

This is a joke. Sarah does not understand that DOE is mainly about the nation's nuclear weapons program, nuclear reactor production for the United States Navy, energy conservation, energy-related research, radioactive waste disposal, and finally domestic energy production, in that order.

OK Sarah, lets get rid of the DOE. We can put all the radioactive waste in your backyard. Better than the bones of all the meth-heads that currently line the waysides of Wassilla...

top topics

join