It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Your Opinion On Something

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol
a reply to: Shahada

which of these is secret or even discrete?

Some of first ones I mentioned were at one time.

The second ones I mentioned I said weren't.

That doesn't mean that they don't use secrecy to protect themselves against people discovering their darkside.

Discreet? All of them and every organization on earth pretty much uses discretion at some point if not every day.

If you're saying that the Jesuits and B'nai Brith are not discreet you are uberunderestimating them and I advise you look into it. Pretty well known actually.
edit on 13-7-2016 by Shahada because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

but the darkside has those texaco cards to where even the cigarettes at gas stations are just included for life

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol

but the darkside has those texaco cards to where even the cigarettes at gas stations are just included for life

I don't know if this is meant to be funny or clever but it seems like a pointless thing to say. Only thing that makes sense is you have nothing to say.

Unfortunately those organizations are no joke and definitely something not to be ignored.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9
Cheers Sir Knight!

a reply to: Drawsoho
38th degree?! HA Tell the Vatican to get back to me when they go through 66 degrees or orders.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I was gonna include you in my rambling, but I couldn't think of a witty way to say KSig belongs to every masonic body there is, so I left ya out.

Sorry brother.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Could be. But who knows the secret to life? No body unfortunately and if Adam and eve would've asked for the tree of life then we'd could've been the truth. Unfortunately we aren't immortal to know life's infinite answer

edit on 19-7-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

The trouble is the secret of life and the rest of it's mystery's are a human construct, or more over a construct of the egoistic self in relation to everything else. Once we do away with this idea of "self" we can understand in a fundamental but inexplicable way the secret or meaning of life.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
...It seems if the majority are ok with,
Then perhaps akarma is associated w/ such group.
Thinks?
Like reflections of ignorance abroad...
Do so as far a cause, to?
Project ignorance back... That means NO PEACE?
Can someone please explain if it isn't orchestrated with minds over "none of them don't know they don't matter"?
Why else should akarma not matter,
To them like you but aware of inorganic them and you.
SOULS...
At least - didn't mind... Cruz in along - own path unlike the baaaa.
So basically its go go go. FIGHT? BUT WHO ACTUALLY GOT TO GO FIGHT? Their offspring...
Looks abroad stunned,
Looks at FATHER looking too
And @ family looking at FATHER LIKE well
YOU MADE EM
TOLD YOU

Looks abroad (Star gazes like AMARU) CU...
THINK.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I was thinking about the same thing.. I read a book of C. G. Jung about archetypes and i believe it's somekind of unconscious software that is always operatin without your awareness.. Just like on computer (more things and programs are running in order to keep the computer on, but you are not aware of it).. With awareness you can modify, manipulate your running system a.k.a. State of mind

top topics

<< 1   >>

join