It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Your Opinion On Something

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
So i'm a recent initiate into (insert secret society name), and I was wondering if anyone else here, not too comfortable with discussing specific memberships, would like to get into a discussion about anything and everything under the sun?

I'm interested in all kinds of subjects, so maybe something about politics?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
democracy worked in greece because a state was a city, or "polis" to transliterate

politics has evolved

capitalism says caput,capitis (head) is the boss

communism says stalin is the boss unless in small communities or islands

anarchism is gone fishing

and that's pretty much it as far as people on the internets i'm afraid

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: intheblue

After years of painstaking work and dedication, I was able to be initiated to the 33rd degree level with the YMCA.

It was fun to stay at the YMCA
It was fun to stay at the YMCA
You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal
You can do whatever you feel...

It was worth it and now I will talk about Trump

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

LOL I just got reacquainted with that society again thanks to you, go team LOL

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Religions, cults and secret societies are all various degrees of manipulative indoctrination. Every initiation, baptism, degree has the effect of elevation that is like an opiate.

Secrets are the ultimate scam and everyone wants to know one, everyone wants to belong. At first is love bombing, then a series of teachings designed to lead you to the conclusion that they know and do what everyone else should but doesn't.

Some people are isolated from society and others sent out to join other organizations and influence and absorb later on. Others have communes.

But nobody ever learns a secret it is psychological manipulation and indoctrination and when you are not needed or useful in any way you are just ignored. Or worse.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

What symbols are you working on?

Are they teaching you about the dream world(universe, multiverse)?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Thule, Vril, SS, Carbonari, P2, Black Sun (Symbol illegal in Germany, is on the floor of Wewelsberg castle) secret societies are plagues on society. Even known orders like the Jesuits and B'nai Brith are plagues .

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Shahada

which of these is secret or even discrete?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

What symbols are you working on?

Are they teaching you about the dream world(universe, multiverse)?

I'm not really working on symbols right now, per se. I spent some time trying to understand certain aspects of the cosmic expression, and tend to use whatever comes in handy. I am definitely receiving instruction regarding the universe and/or the "multiverse". I'm into dimensionality as well, whatever that means.

Another aspect I like talking about is consciousness and it might apply not just to humans and nature, but also to inanimate objects and thoughts.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Hmm.

Are you involved with geometry and archetypes?

Pantheon?

Chaos magick?

Dragon(demon) magick?

Lucid dreaming?

Dream journeying?

Hypnosis?

NLP?

Ritual?

Astrology?

That which we do not speak of?

edit on 7/13/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
also politics: feminism

so hillary von merkel of greewitch meridian, america is saying

basically paraphrased to fit preexisting politics

if all cops are girls, and girls aren't allowed in the military, no cow is stolen and the guns can stay out of the country where they belong (like if some crazy nation decides to make a world war, again)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
What if you are able to discern your own archetype's(we each have many) through dream journeying and hypnosis, will you then be able to "call upon" this archetype when necessary?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You have to teach me some new things about dimensions and consciousness as I have about the same conclusions as you do

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Shahada

But the Jesuits weren't part of the Catholic social order until the decided to ha E them join their team.
They are a plague in the way they get "saved" (money).
I wonder if underground the Vatican they sacrifice babies after sexuality with nuns?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I'm a Mason, I'm also in the York rite and a "Sir knight", I'm having an ice cold Budweiser at the moment, my ole lady is making bacon cheese burgers on the grill, I ride/race dirt bikes,(kawasakis), I own a small business, all pics of Mars is just rocks, I'm embarrassed by our political contenders, AugustusMasonicus is the debil, Network dude can't drink.... Not sure what else ya wanna talk about?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

I wonder if underground the Vatican they sacrifice babies after sexuality with nuns?

mostly libraries and art galeries from what I hear, all in good architectural style

but i mean who knows

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The Vatican inner circle - the 38th degree mason. These mean
nothing to the masses and the common man who aren't even aware
these things exist. It'd be nice instead of putting on circuses and
rodeos they can give everyone their money.

edit on 13-7-2016 by Drawsoho because: ed

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Drawsoho

or maybe the vatican is benevolent like it seems?

just a crazy conspiracy theory of mine

because they still keep inri although the greek to latin translation and transliteration clearly is the root of the sobriquet "orthodox"

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

I think they have been taken over by Sabbataen Frankists like everyone else so you never know, especially when one is Pope.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join