It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama and the Liberal Media's Hegalian Dialectic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:27 PM
Society is ruled by black magicians and the general public doesn't believe in magic..

A great tragedy and a great recipe for disaster. What are we supposed to do? They think we're crazy because we're aware of a reality beyond the five senses. They think we're crazy and we think they're brainwashed sheep.. at least I do.

All the conspiracy theorists, all the so called starseeds, all the so called light workers have failed, have amounted to nothing.

Now the most prescient among us have offered terms to join the dark side and the negaverse.. better supreme sovereignty than the wrath of the luminous ones. Better supremacy and freedom than the wretched life of a slave.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:56 AM
a reply to: olbe66

I will have to make LOTS of homemade Claymores...that's what happens when scouts got chased.
BOOM then ambush.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:05 AM
I think the most interesting thing for me about this particular Hegelian Dialectic juxtapositioning of divided camps of groups of people, is the targeting of the Black Lives Matter group, since the police shootings of unarmed black folks.
That's where that group came from.

As much as I hate to say it, because it denudes the personal suffering of people who were shot and families who lost members, it's seeming so apparently predictable as part of a larger control system type of plan. How do we sort that out?

Remember Sandy Hook? Digressing and not believing what you were seeing made you totally insensitive and a monster, and still the inconsistisies were as they were. But you can't point them out without seeming monstrous. The box is built that way, so we can't object, search for the truth in it.

And the irony of the damning of the Black Lives Matter group while we have a black president is just a little too much. Right in your face. Right under your nose.
edit on 15-7-2016 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

new topics
<< 1   >>