It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and the Liberal Media's Hegalian Dialectic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The plan being implement by the global cabal and dark masters organizing their false flag rituals like the RNC on the Cardinal Cross Full Moon have been taking control of our culture through problem reaction solution.

Problem -

Police shooting black kids (don't get me wrong this is bad but the media is playing everything up on purpose)

Reaction -

BLM terrorism and false flag events such as what I think we are going to see guaranteeing Clinton's presidency.

Solution -

Federalized police force and total control of our local communities.

The Obama admin puppet is taking direct orders from the global cabal. What they are doing is importing tens of millions of citizens from 3rd world nations and creating a permanent victim class by shipping tens of millions of jobs into countries who openly enslave their populations such as China and Mexico. These people are instructed on how to tap into our welfare system and given false identities and social security numbers stolen from dead people that are acquired illegally through the cartels in Mexico (CIA front group used to create funding for black projects).

Then they are telling these people that they are being oppressed by white people to divide us and create a victim class after white people fund the free programs they get using their fake SS #'s and the free medical care they get from our hospitals and ER's. I say white people fund these programs not because we make all the money but because we are the majority. Obviously many black and Latino people fund these programs as well but that doesn't support their narrative and I'm explaining to you whats going on.

So anyway they sponsor think tank groups who create media narratives that are then put on teleprompters across the nation and fed over and over and over to people. These stories are specifically targeting black youth right now. They are truly the victims of the media and not white people.

So what they are doing is creating a fake problem or making bigger issues out of things that could otherwise easily be resolved in order to provide the solution of the federalized police force and to also have a permanent victim class to keep us divided so we can't see whats going.

Discuss.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Don't forget gun control.

Federal police force, and a disarmed populace is the last steps to create a POLICE STATE.

Where the people are enemies of the state, and people they don't care what color you are.
edit on 13-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Exactly.

All of it to stop the race war/ civil war they are trying to create using false narratives while working behind the scene to obfuscate the true metrics.

Think about it.

They keep saying the unemployment number is low right? Meanwhile the labor force keeps declining. Obama keeps saying he added 12 million jobs. Labor force still declining.

Then they keep playing up this "white privileged" narrative.

So what do minority groups think when they have a hard time finding decent work?

Must be racism.

What they don't know is that EVERYONE who makes 50k or less a year is struggling big time, but the media isn't saying that they keep saying everything is great.

The mind control is very very good.

You have to look REAL deep to uncover this info.

edit on 7/13/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Don't forget gun control.

Federal police force, and a disarmed populace is the last steps to create a POLICE STATE.

Where the people are enemies of the state, and people they don't care what color you are.

Strong Cities Network

This internationalist character was brought to the fore by the fact that the Strong Cities Network was launched on September 29 not at the White House or the Department of Homeland Security, or at the FBI headquarters or anywhere else that might be fitting for a national project, but at the United Nations.

Even more ominously, the DoJ press release says that the Strong Cities Network “will strengthen strategic planning and practices to address violent extremism in all its forms by fostering collaboration among cities, municipalities and other sub-national authorities.” Sub-national and international: the press release then quotes Governing Mayor Stian Berger Røsland of Oslo, Norway, a participant in the Strong Cities Network, saying: “To counter violent extremism we need determined action at all levels of governance. To succeed, we must coordinate our efforts and cooperate across borders. The Strong Cities Network will enable cities across the globe pool our resources, knowledge and best practices together and thus leave us standing stronger in the fight against one of the greatest threats to modern society.”

Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight ‘Extremism’ In U.S.

Yep. Wait until we have foreign boots on the ground. Won't be no whining about "equality" when things hit that point!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Oh the ground work is being laid I can FEEL it happening.

The Bernie Sanders lie was amazingly laid out and played very well.

I'm glad I was able to sense it early on.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
PFFT ,We'll all be too busy taking their equipment and scaring them to death.
"Let's invade the country that invents the best HORROR movies !
It'll be a new sport for the weekend ,something to fill the time.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

No one is going to invade us they are going to Federalize the police force after another false flag event similar to Dallas.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

The media is so blatantly bias and under the thumb of TPTB, I find it hard too believe that people are so blind that they cant see it.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

I know me too.

I find it mind blowing.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well, it is a perverted form of Hegel's dialectic. For Hegel, the dialectic was the natural progression of social evolution(sort of). For the criminals running our world, it is a falsely manipulated means to an end. That's not to say Hegel was a saint, but I don't think this is quite what he envisioned. I don't see the dialectic mentioned on ATS much. It isn't easy to explain or grasp in depth. S&F

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

It's difficult to wrap your head around.

Much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The plan being implement by the global cabal and dark masters organizing their false flag rituals like the RNC on the Cardinal Cross Full Moon have been taking control of our culture through problem reaction solution.

None of that makes sense.

The Obama admin puppet is taking direct orders from the global cabal. What they are doing is importing tens of millions of citizens from 3rd world nations and creating a permanent victim class by shipping tens of millions of jobs into countries who openly enslave their populations such as China and Mexico. These people are instructed on how to tap into our welfare system and given false identities and social security numbers stolen from dead people that are acquired illegally through the cartels in Mexico (CIA front group used to create funding for black projects).

Holy # batman! One thing at a time.

Can you prove that "tens of millions" are being shipped in?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

cis.org...

www.breitbart.com...

www.latimes.com...

www.factcheck.org...

Tens of millions and more are coming while the jobs are fleeing the nation.

The fact that many minorities have a hard time finding entry level jobs will not be focused on the influx of migrants from all over the world it blamed be blamed on white people and called racism.

It's whats happening.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What's the difference?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
What's the difference?

Point taken.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Fun times,

Gun control is the final nail in the coffin.

It's coming.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

PFFT ,We'll all be too busy taking their equipment and scaring them to death. "Let's invade the country that invents the best HORROR movies ! It'll be a new sport for the weekend ,something to fill the time.

Well said! I am up for it big time - I have some pretty awesome halloween costumes from years past. I wonder how some fine, upstanding young folks from Europe would react to a 6'2" chalky zombie with a hatchet though his skull emerging from the swamp into the middle of one of their camps at midnight....

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: olbe66

THEY have such simple MINDS to manipulate as well,kind of easy.
I REALLY want to use a Ba'Leth on one of 'em,I have this carbon steel version made to a blades thickness out of carbon steel ,right now it only has a angle instead of an edge but it weighs about 7 Lbs.
Say I stick one to a tree where I had tracked his buddies routes...
Stuff like that.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

This internationalist character was brought to the fore by the fact that the Strong Cities Network was launched on September 29 not at the White House or the Department of Homeland Security, or at the FBI headquarters or anywhere else that might be fitting for a national project, but at the United Nations.

I stole your quote and added BOLD. This is VERY scary!!!! Our current problems will look like child's play if this is the route they take!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Excellent. Set up all sorts of tangle-foot in the brush near a steep hill, then have them chase you. Get an old-fashioned megaphone (non-electric) and howl at then all night from different positions all night. Leave road kill around their camp for them to find in the morning. What fun!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join