It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary: Can you imagine electing a vindictive man who might … send the IRS after his critics?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Exactly. I am always stunned at the levels to which this woman will lie, and the things that leave her lips. I remember reading about all the women who had aired their grievances about Bill Clintons' sexual assaults, and then reporting that they had been harassed by the IRS for years after coming out.

I wonder who would have sicced the IRS on these women? Hmmm....

Look, I have issues with Trump. As someone who grew up in NYC I know that no one builds skyscrapers in that town (or in Philly or Atlantic City) without mob connections. But as usual, this is a 'less of two evils' vote for president in 2016. And Russia is not afraid of Trump being elected, but Putin has stated numerous times that Hilary will start a war if she is elected. And I believe it. As someone who looked into Benghazi, I was stunned at the level of evil of this woman.

For anyone who has not heard of the American couple who were stranded in Libya during the uprising and Benghazi, just do a web search on 'Moriarty Libya DIA'. It is an incredible story, and will shock anyone who thinks our gov't is 'the good guys' in the world anymore. And of course, Hilary has her fingerprints all over this story.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
The sooner the American populace has realized our government has gone completely rogue the better off we'll be.

As it stands, I suspect that will happen AFTER our country completely collapses (likely intentional) so the rich #ers around the world can reap the rewards, reform us and start again with the rape of ignorant "citizen" drones.

Good #ing luck people.

I hear ya, man. Heck, I was at a fast food place today, and was in line with a postman. I told him I'd read on the net that the CIA was involved in drug smuggling for decades. And he knew ALL ABOUT IT! Started telling me other things (which I already knew, but I'm a voracious reader, and have been researching this for 4+ years), that our gov't has been screwing the American people (and all other citizens of other countries).

I truly believe that America is 'waking up'. I've been talking to everyone I meet about what's been happening, starting out with discrete comments/questions, and depending on the reaction I go further. I will NOT be silent about what I have learned, and I am not afraid of any consequences. It's when people do NOT air these crimes that bad things happen.

And it's not going to end well for the Bushes, Clintons, Cheneys, etc. Because we WILL demand justice.

One more thing. The only reason I bring this up is because of recent events. The postman I spoke with was black, and told me that lots of people he knows also know what is really going on, and are very upset. NOT ONE OF these people is voting for Clinton. He was going to vote for Bernie, but after Bernie kowtowed to Clinton yesterday, he wrote Sanders off for good.

He also was aware that mainstream media and certain PTB have been trying to pit black against white, dem against republican, etc. So that crap AIN'T GONNA WORK. Sure, some people who are ignorant of what is going on will do as the PTB wish, but not enough to cause the trouble that criminals like Soros are trying to engender.
edit on 14-7-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

She makes my blood boil and my skin crawl. Worse than that is anyone stupid enough to consider voting for her.

On a lighter note, she is looking pretty haggard. Maybe there is an underlying medical issue that will whisk her away back to her throne on the underworld.

Is it bad to have a lack of empathy for murdering psychopaths?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Another day, another thread, another empty tissue box. The outrage is actually amusing.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Wow been over 6 hours and nary a Clinton defender.

I don't even like Hillary..but what she says here is not outrageous ...it is precisely what everyone expects from a President Trump if he is elected. Unrestrained vindictiveness and unrestrained egomania are the pillars of his platform. Of course he would us the government to go after all his enemy's. He already does it via the courts. He is the king of "I'll sue you!!!"...And he suggested that the Fed. Judge in his university lawsuit would be "looked at" if he became President.

As for your disappointment around no one taking your bait...I think the far right on ATS deserves some happy circle-jerk time uninterrupted by reality...things are going to get a lot less joyful for the right wing over the coming months...so apart from this post..I'll let you guys enjoy this "safe-space" unchallenged by reality or facts.
edit on 14-7-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If Trump wins this election, and I think he has a very good chance of doing so, it will not be because he is wealthy, it will not be because he had a successful television show, it will not be because he has crazy hair and an orange face, it will not be because he makes outrageous divisive statements or lies about what he will do in office. He will win because he has created a dramatic narrative that people are buying into.

He is the outsider riding into town bringing the promise of change in his saddlebags. It's just as simple as that.

If Hillary Clinton is to win this race, she must create a narrative that the public will buy into, a more compelling narrative than her opponent. It's just that simple. If she cannot create a compelling story line, a superior compelling story line, she is gonzo.

Bye, bye.

Note:

Mrs. Clinton's real problem is that she knows too much. On policy matters she knows how to not put a foot wrong. But this is all lost on the public. Hillary has got to get dumber. She has got to be prepared to NOT MINCE WORDS and not worry about what Israel thinks of her statements on the campaign trail. She should make no bones about President Obama's legacy and flay the Republicans with it. She should not worry about where the fur flies. She should bludgeon Trump down and feed the bits to the birds.
edit on 14-7-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Can you imagine electing a vindictive woman who, along with hubby, has managed to off 45+ people in the past thirty years?

*hello?*

The woman is a piece of work, any way you slice it...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So, kinda like the existing president and surely this anti-american hag?

Yea, she's so full of @!#%#, I'm surprised she has any whites left in her eyes...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

That's what you expect, because you have listened to Hillary's speeches a little too much. Plus, it doesn't help that you also believe in everything bad you read about mister Trump in your MSM.

My advice to you is to listen to some of mister Trump's speeches before jumping to a conclusion.

You might actually like what you hear...or are you one of those people who "honestly don't support hillary", but will give her their vote?
edit on 454k2016Thursdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Like Obama did?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Indigo5

That's what you expect, because you have listened to Hillary's speeches a little too much. Plus, it doesn't help that you also believe in everything bad you read about mister Trump in your MSM.

My advice to you is to listen to some of mister Trump's speeches before jumping to a conclusion.

You might actually like what you hear...or are you one of those people who "honestly don't support hillary", but will give her their vote?

I admit the pickens' are slim, but I can't figure out why anyone would vote for Hilly. She has way too much baggage and is lost without her buddy, Bill. All she is good at is seeking revenge and hiding things.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I think the American voter should be very wary of giving in to the desire for poetic justice with regard to Hillary Clinton. Poetic justice is for the movies and for fantasists. It very seldom happens in real life. We almost always, in real life, have to wait until a higher power or spiritual forces add up the accounts against successful malefactors. Using this general election as a way of getting poetic justice or settling accounts with Hillary Clinton would, in my opinion, be a gross dereliction of duty by the voters. It's a side trip that voters should not be indulging in at this time.

Whether or not she is guilty of questionable financial finagling or of enabling the philandering of Bill Clinton is beside the point of this general election. She is without question, more competent than Donald Trump to be President, although one could make the argument that he is at least equal to Bill Clinton in the philandering department and far "superior" to Hillary Clinton in questionable financial and business practices.

These are my judgments, but recently Donald Trump was asked about the Nice attacks and terrorism by Bill O'Reilly and Hillary Clinton was asked to respond to Mr. Trump's statements. A comparison of the two responses was printed in the Manchester Guardian. The differences between the two candidates are glaring.

www.theguardian.com...

The Republican and Democratic presidential candidates have responded to the attack in France with phone-in appearances on US TV networks, offering divergent views over what they both called a “war” against terrorists.

Donald Trump, who has postponed the unveiling of his vice presidential running mate in response to the attack in Nice, indicated he would be prepared to seek a formal declaration of war from the US Congress and commit ground troops to the conflict.

Asked by Fox News host Bill O’Reilly if NATO troops should now launch a ground and air offensive against unspecified terrorist targets. “I would say that would be just fine,” Trump reportedly replied.

He said “I would, I would” when asked if he would seek a formal declaration of military action from the US Congress. “This is war,” Trump continued. “If you look at it, this is war. Coming from all different parts. And frankly it’s war, and we’re dealing with people without uniforms. In the old days, we would have uniforms. You would know who you’re fighting.”

Hillary Clinton was asked about Trump’s comments during her own appearance on CNN around one our later. She provided a more cautious reply, using similarly bellicose language but questioning the wisdom of being drawn into a ground war against the Islamic State.

“I think it is clear we are at war with these terrorist groups and what they represent. It is a different kind of war and we need to be smart about how we wage it and win it. So I think we need to look at all possible approaches to doing just that.” Asked who, precisely, the US was at war against, Clinton said: We’re at war against radical jihadists who use Islam to recruit and radicalize others in order to pursue their evil agenda. It is not so important what we call these people as what we do about them.”

The former secretary of state added that the enemy was “an ideology and not a nation state”, adding that it was misleading to refer to the current conflict as “World War III”. “It is a very different kind of war,” she said, adding that Isis would “love to draw the United States into a ground war in Syria. They actually think the end times would be hastened if we had some confrontation in that region. So we’ve got to be smart about this, not get pushed or pulled into taking action that doesn’t have the positive effect it needs to have.”

Clinton advocated an “intelligence surge”, better cooperation among allies in the fight against terrorism and greater efforts to combat radicalization online.

Once again, I don't think Mr. Trump is anything more than an amateur in international politics, while Mrs. Clinton is clearly a methodical professional.
edit on 17-7-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join