It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary: Can you imagine electing a vindictive man who might … send the IRS after his critics?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
On this episode of politicians say the darnedest things. Hillary Clinton epically LYING to the people. People can you imagine ?

Well first off we don't have to imagine between the IRS, DOJ targeting it's critics over the last eight years.

Of all the examples she could have cited to make the point that Trump is a loose cannon, how did she and her speechwriters conclude that this was one worth floating? I understand calling him out for wanting to issue illegal orders to the military; that’s the most alarming thing he’s said since he got in the race. But attacking Trump over a potential IRS gone rogue is like attacking him for potentially wanting to intervene in foreign civil wars without Congress’s approval. We’ve seen that movie already. In fact, Hillary Clinton produced that movie.

The (C)linton spin zone.

Man my head is spinning after this one.

Related reading:

Obama Administration Has Gone To Unprecedented Lengths To Thwart Journalists, Report Find

Tea party targeting accusations, legal issues persist for IRS after Justice ends probe

And to the issues of 'war crimes'.

Beginning in the early 1990s and continuing to this day, the Central Intelligence Agency, together with other U.S. government agencies, has utilized an intelligence-gathering program involving the transfer of foreign nationals suspected of involvement in terrorism to detention and interrogation in countries where -- in the CIA's view -- federal and international legal safeguards do not apply

www.aclu.org...

The current policy traces its roots to the administration of former President Bill Clinton.

So CLinton didn't have a problem with when it was her husband, and her ex boss.

Interesting.

More on this story:

President Bill Clinton authorized extraordinary rendition to nations known to practice torture, called torture by proxy.

en.wikipedia.org...

The US government practice of transferring prisoners to countries that practice torture has waxed and waned with different administrations. Before the September 11 attacks, renditions to countries that practice torture were sporadic and ad hoc.[3] Afterwards the Bush administration created a dedicated rendition bureaucracy and streamlined procedures which radically expanded abductions for torture by proxy, most commonly sending victims to be abused in Egypt, sometimes to Syria and Morocco.[1] Despite protestations that it does not condone torture, recently the Obama administration has been accused of transferring prisoners to face brutal treatment in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Somalia.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

So people.

'War crimes' bad under someone with an R by their names.

IGNORE them under anyone with a D by their names.

Any hoo.

The TRUTH shall set you free.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Amusingly hypocritical--hardly surprising, coming as it does from Ms. Clinton.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
...you mean like Obama?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I get the joke, she's planning on becoming a stand-in comedian in either Argentinean or Chinese nightclubs by using analogies naming other people for the things she has done. Should be a good show, she has lots of material!

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/13.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Who needs to worry about the IRS when, cough, cough, you control the Drug Trade

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

FTW's map for its readers says, "If you don't play with drug money you can't play at all. The system is Organized Crime. In this article we show you how drug money is playing directly into the Al Gore campaign as a counterbalance to the drug money that we have and will continue to document is flowing into the Bush campaign. Over the last year we began to show you how, by releasing Medellin Cartel co-founder Carlos Lehder from prison, Bill Clinton was establishing a new drug trafficking cartel to run counter to drug money flows established by George Bush between 1986 and 1992. Lehder after his capture received a 99 year prison sentence under Bush.

His cartel co-founders Pablo Escobar and Jorge Ochoa were either murdered or forced into hiding. FTW successfully predicted, a year ago, that Clinton would release former Panamanian dictator and Medellin ally Manuel Noriega from prison before he left office. Noriega was ousted by Bush in 1989 when the U.S. invaded Panama. The official announcement of Noriega's release came last month. The Clinton objective: to create a more cost effective drug pipeline that would have the locus of its smuggling and financial operations in political centers controlled by the Democratic Party in the East and Northeast rather than in Republican strongholds of the South and Southwest. California, one of the two largest drug money prizes, remains too big and diversified for either side to control.

mediaroots.org...

January 3, 2014
War has always been about resources and control. Alongside the supposed surprise discovery of Afghanistan’s $1 trillion wealth of untapped minerals, the Taliban had successfully eradicated the opium crop in the Golden Crescent before the US invasion. Now, more than 90% of the world’s heroin comes from the war torn country. As reported by Global Research: “Immediately following the October 2001 invasion, opium markets were restored…By early 2002, the opium price (in dollars/kg) was almost 10 times higher than in 2000. In 2001, under the Taliban opiate production stood at 185 tons, increasing to 3400 tons in 2002 under the US sponsored puppet regime of President Hamid Karzai.” After more than twelve years of military occupation, Afghanistan’s opium trade isn’t just sustaining, it’s thriving more than ever before.

According to a recent report from the UN Office on Drugs and Crime, 2013 saw opium production surge to record highs: “The harvest this May resulted in 5,500 metric tons of opium, 49 percent higher than last year and more than the combined output of the rest of the world.” Wow, that’s a lot of opium – and a lot of money being made.

So, who is reaping the spoils? *** How Opium Greed is Keeping US Troops in Afghanistan Many people outright dismiss the notion of the CIA overseeing the trade of illegal drugs as crazy talk. However, history shows that it’s crazy not to entertain such a notion, especially during times of war profiteering. In 2012, a Mexican government official from Juarez told Al Jazeera that the CIA and other international security forces “don’t fight drug traffickers” and that instead, the agency tries to “manage the drug trade.” Back in the fifties, the CIA turned a blind eye to drug trafficking through the Golden Triangle while training Taiwanese troops against Communist China. As William Blum reports in Rogue State: “The CIA flew the drugs all over Southeast Asia, to sites where the opium was processed into heroin, and to trans-shipment points on the route to Western customers.” These are far from isolated incidents.

During the eighties, the CIA financially and logistically backed anti-communist contras in Nicaragua who also happened to be international drug traffickers. Former Representative Ron Paul elaborated on the CIA’s notorious corruption when speaking to a group of students about Iran-Contra: “[Drug trafficking] is a gold mine for people who want to raise money in the underground government in order to finance projects that they can’t get legitimately. It is very clear that the CIA has been very much involved with drug dealings. We saw [Iran-Contra] on television. They were hauling down weapons and drugs back.”

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
LOL

She describes Obama to a "T"

The Hillary Campaign is getting excessively desperate.

And look at the expression on her face !!!!

She is Goin' DOWN.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The sooner the American populace has realized our government has gone completely rogue the better off we'll be.

As it stands, I suspect that will happen AFTER our country completely collapses (likely intentional) so the rich #ers around the world can reap the rewards, reform us and start again with the rape of ignorant "citizen" drones.

Good #ing luck people.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I get the joke, she's planning on becoming a stand-in comedian in either Argentinean or Chinese nightclubs by using analogies naming other people for the things she has done. Should be a good show, she has lots of material!

"In Mother America, president choose citizens. yuk yuk yuk! What a country!"

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Wow, I do mean wow! I can't believe the nerve. That Bow wow has no shame.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
we need to focus on the clinton foundation if we want this witch put away for life

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

She describes Obama to a "T"

The Hillary Campaign is getting excessively desperate.

And look at the expression on her face !!!!

She is Goin' DOWN.

My only fear is that Obama will follow a "scorched earth policy" of ruining the US in his last months in office if he sense Hillary will lose.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaperMetel
we need to focus on the clinton foundation if we want this witch put away for life

You have a typo there in the first letter of the 13th word of your sentence......

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaperMetel

You mean Focus like those bosnian snipers did? LOL!!

Sheesh,and the Lincoln lie about wanting freedom for everyone? that made me break the wall. I was liek tell the truth about how he broke the law you witch! Tell em how in his diary he was racist as hell!

Of course this will never happen because it breaks the narrative she was selling.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Hillary has a list of everything she and Obama have done illegally and will use that list to accuse Trump.

I cannot believe that there are people still voting for her.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

This is the propaganda machines most successful objective - to dumb-down the collective memory and concentration span of society to that of a goldfish.

Pokemon, Orlando, Trumps racist wall - these are the latest things, any past shenanigans have quite literally been forgotten by many.

They blame the mandela effect and being too busy on Bookface to have noticed stuff.
edit on 13-7-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hillary will probably blame Trump for having a private server and misusing classified emails next!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wow been over 6 hours and nary a Clinton defender.

They busy sharpening their pitch forks for the Cleveland convention?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Wow been over 6 hours and nary a Clinton defender.

They busy sharpening their pitch forks for the Cleveland convention?

P.V. Clinton is indefensible.

If I was Trump, I would want to run against Clinton.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

They only exist on forums like this. I never see a pro Hitlery post on FB. I know many many democrats. I used to vote for them (to an extent). Still, not a bumper sticker, not a t-shirt, not a meme in support of the treasonous hag. Imagine that... Her popularity exists primarily in the media, alternative media, and that is all I've seen.

It would seem that her support comes from the intentional trolls of the world. A group of publicly silent basement dwellers that take the fight to the web, because they would be laughed at and dismissed entirely in the realm of public discourse.

Whoever supports her is too ashamed to admit it outside the alt-media forums.

Telling.

Oh, except for Bernie Sanders... I almost overlooked his public endorsement, mainly because that is the impact it had.... I feel sad for his supporters.. Watching their "trailblazer" succumb to her ill begotten influence. What a sackless specimen of a man.
edit on 13-7-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join